JFL IS YOU AREN’T GYMCELLING RN

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Call it redpill cope but it’s the truth. As an ugly man you shouldn’t be working out for foids since you already know it’s over for you. Instead you should be working out for your own protection and health.

People like to fuck with incels but those are decreased if you are a gymcel.

Also working out is good for you just in general. You know whats worse than being incel? Being an incel with multiple health problems.

It should be mandatory for all users here to work out for their own benefit

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Serial Coomer, RAITEIII and 13 others
i have no money for gymcellling

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
i have no money for gymcellling
Work out at home, its what I do. You can use bricks or any heavy object as weights. Your muscle cant tell the difference between the 2

Exactly OP, that's why I have been gymcellling for the past 4 months now.

Attachments

• My body.jpg
    My body.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 76
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Lux, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Call it redpill cope but it’s the truth. As an ugly man you shouldn’t be working out for foids since you already know it’s over for you. Instead you should be working out for your own protection and health.

People like to fuck with incels but those are decreased if you are a gymcel.

Also working out is good for you just in general. You know whats worse than being incel? Being an incel with multiple health problems.

It should be mandatory for all users here to work out for their own benefit
View attachment 525147
I live in UK not open yet

It's enjoyable above all but there will always be retards moaning about how gymcelling is a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6873 and 2 others
Work out at home
Calisthenics is difficult for me I tired cycling everyday but I wasnt getting lean I tried everything but I want to build muscle not lean down well I want to bulk up but be lean in the face

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Calisthenics is difficult for me I tired cycling everyday but I wasnt getting lean I tried everything but I want to build muscle not lean down well I want to bulk up but be lean in the face
Are you sure you want to bulk up? You have a big frame, either way, you could lean down and it would work out

Are you sure you want to bulk up? You have a big frame, either way, you could lean down and it would work out
True I'm 50 50 at the moment

Lift super heavy. Eat LOTS of protein. Reduce carb and fat intake. Do those 3 and you can gain muscle while losing fat at the same time

Work out at home, its what I do. You can use bricks or any heavy object as weights. Your muscle cant tell the difference between the 2
it is not about workout it is about nutrition

Lift super heavy. Eat LOTS of protein. Reduce carb and fat intake. Do those 3 and you can gain muscle while losing fat at the same time
I want to see if I can model first

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Ritalincell
J F L IF YOU AREN'T
EATING TRENBOLOGNA SANDWICHES AND INJECTING 600MG TEST E.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
indeed but never forget no gym for ur face

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Vidyacoper
No one forgot that you fucking retard he literally said you can be incel and gymcelled so what’s the point of reiterating it? Keep rotting
because its cope to say things like "if youre ugly you should still workout, just do it for yourself bro!"
what u should really focus on is ur face so u can actually attract others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
because its cope to say things like "if youre ugly you should still workout, just do it for yourself bro!"
what u should really focus on is ur face so u can actually attract others
But his point was for the ancillary benefits beyond getting laid. He said you can be incel and gymcelled. And if you’re truly a trucel I’m sure you know it, you don’t need other people to tell you you can’t get laid, you know it yourself. So what’s the point? You should workout for yourself just like he described so I don’t know how what you’re saying negates that. You can simultaneously workout and work on your face as well, they go hand in hand.
Imo gym would be somewhat beneficial to an ugly guy for atleast the added respect benefit from males

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Vidyacoper and 6485b025t
But his point was for the ancillary benefits beyond getting laid. He said you can be incel and gymcelled. And if you’re truly a trucel I’m sure you know it, you don’t need other people to tell you you can’t get laid, you know it yourself. So what’s the point? You should workout for yourself just like he described so I don’t know how what you’re saying negates that. You can simultaneously workout and work on your face as well, they go hand in hand.
yes and its cope
im telling everyone not to waste their time at the gym if their face is the problem
also STFU stupid greycel

How is being healthy cope? It’s like you literally want to rot.
is anyone on this forum for their "health"? i think its because they want to become attractive
its like youre not reading anything im typing

No of course not. But going to the gym does make you more attractive, and it becomes more of a halo if you’re at least somewhat attractive, because in the real world people don’t think in terms of ratings, it’s merely whether you’re attractive or not attractive. And if you’re at least somewhat attractive, which many people on this forum are, going to the gym and wearing decent fitting clothes halo you hard. To say otherwise is dumb.
ive never even said anything along those lines, i literally specifically said if your face is the problem, then theres no point wasting your time at the gym.

The statement no gym for your face is only accurate for literally sub 5 PSL people, you see what I’m saying? Because otherwise it haloes you. Can still work on both at the same time btw
well this thread was literally addressed to people so ugly that working out for girls wont help them
aka thats also who my statement was addressed to
AKA thats why i said like 3 times "if your face is the problem dont waste your time at the gym"
im not talking about a psl6 chad whos looking to become a slayer by gymcelling or whatever

How is being healthy cope? It’s like you literally want to rot.
"nooooo bro dont gymcel be a 100lbs weak twink like me"

- anti-gymcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Shrek2OnDvD and 6485b025t
“As an ugly man you shouldn’t be working out for foids since you already know it’s over for you. Instead you should be working out for your own protection and health.”

He said if you’re ugly it’s over for you. Basically he already covered the based you’re talking about, calling it cope it’s unnecessary and annoying.
well you obvbiously seemt o have thought it was about psl 5+ people judging from your earlier posts, i dont care if a stupid greycel finds anything i post annoying, infact youre super annoying constantly replying to anything and trying to be like "b-but it can halo some bro!"
literally shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
View attachment 526550 "nooooo bro dont gymcel be a 100lbs weak twink like me"

- anti-gymcels
stfu stupid psl 2 uncle tom giga subhuman, my post was addressed to copers like you
lol, you talk about your deadlift record on this forum, but youre literally going to die a kissless virgin at this rate
why are you even on this forum when youve specifically told me you wont get surgery
go back to incels.is

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
6'2 210lbs 15%bf
I am mirin

it was before corona i lost muscle weight alot.

the government stop giving me money and i haven't even managed to graduate.

jfl @ my life. moneymaxx > looksmax indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and inceletto
it was before corona i lost muscle weight alot.

the government stop giving me money and i haven't even managed to graduate.

jfl @ my life. moneymaxx > looksmax indeed.
You're approachmaxxed slayer bro you'll indeed get over from these bad days

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and SMVbender
stfu stupid psl 2 uncle tom giga subhuman, my post was addressed to copers like you
lol, you talk about your deadlift record on this forum, but youre literally going to die a kissless virgin at this rate
why are you even on this forum when youve specifically told me you wont get surgery
go back to incels.is
Your crying is not going to stop making me lift weights JFL.

Cope harder, Twink.
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING
KEEP COPING

• +1
Is your dick really 5x3,5?
Yes and its why I overcomphensate by trying to get very physically strong.

If I was Good looking + tall with a big dick, I would be out slaying instead of trying to add 5-10lbs to my 1RMs every few months.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell and Shrek2OnDvD
Yes and its why I overcomphensate by trying to get very physically strong.

If I was Good looking + tall with a big dick, I would be out slaying instead of trying to add 5-10lbs to my 1RMs every few months.
Dude are you trying exercises to male your dick bigger? Penis extenders are no cope they can work. How did women react to your dick? Fuark my condolences bro. Can't imagine to be that small

• So Sad
Dude are you trying exercises to male your dick bigger? Penis extenders are no cope they can work. How did women react to your dick? Fuark my condolences bro
No I'm talking about getting strong with gymcelling (Bench, Deadlift, Squat, OHP, etc)

• +1
Joined Jun 3, 2020
Posts 2,047
thats 48 posts per day wtf

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Shrek2OnDvD
No I'm talking about getting strong with gymcelling (Bench, Deadlift, Squat, OHP, etc)
I know. That's why I asked if you already tried penis exercises

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Ritalincell
Then you are stupid tbh
You're forgetting my face is 2-3psl and I'm 5'9.25" / 176cm JFL.

Might as well do something I enjoy like Lifting weights or Video games instead of destroying my dick.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Ritalincell
You're forgetting my face is 2-3psl and I'm 5'9.25" / 176cm JFL.

Might as well do something I enjoy like Lifting weights or Video games instead of destroying my dick.
Ah ok then your dick is not your only failo. Ggwp

• +1
Lol you’re so mad bro, judging from the reacts people seem to agree with me. Stay rotting, faggot.
"judging from the reacts" your only reacts are from gay OP who obviously wont agree with me calling out his stupid thread (he's a 13 year old btw), and from an uncle tom who is one of my forum enemies
learn your place greycel, and suck my fat cock u loser

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
I assume "Ggwp" means "good job well played"?
it means good game well played because it was GAME OVER the moment you spawned, rip Colvin76 killed at birth, GGWP

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Why?

Because I dare say that whites are better looking & have higher SMV than blacks?

JFL at you :lul:
no, when did i ever say that? im pretty sure i was very specific many times about how your self hatred disgusts me the most out of pretty much all users

no, when did i ever say that? im pretty sure i was very specific many times about how your self hatred disgusts me the most out of pretty much all users
Lol why are you "enemies" with someone who hates themself?

I'm already my own worst enemy JFL.

• WTF
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Lol why are you "enemies" with someone who hates themself?

I'm already my own worst enemy JFL.
youre right tbh, youre not even worth being called my enemy, it would be more accurate to call you an eyesore that bugs me occasionally when im browsing this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
youre right tbh, youre not even worth being called my enemy, it would be more accurate to call you an eyesore that bugs me occasionally when im browsing this forum
If you don't like my posts so much, just put me on ignore JFL.

Easy solution that went way over your head because you're desperate to get offended. :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vidyacoper