JFL lied about my age to her without thinking it'd go anywhere. I was wrong

B O N E S

B O N E S

KIRIPILLED.
Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

I literally BS'ed my birthday by one year thinking it was funny since it was supposed to be a short fwb situation and didn't want a random knowing my info at the time(said I was 22 at the time instead of 23). Now it's somehow suddenly been well over a year and she's my actual gf because she cooks me shit and worships me. I've only just came to my senses on how fucked I am since I've actively maintained the lie JFL. She's strongly said she'll tolerate most things except lying, as it's her hardest dealbreaker. So at this point I'd rather break up with her and ghost than come out with the truth, but I don't feel like doing it now since the sex and relationship is top tier. If she found out and then told her friends, it's OVA for my reputation here.

JFL I'm retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, moredatesmorerapes and TechnoBoss
Why lie about being younger? Girls like guys who are a few years older than them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, 6PSLcel and B O N E S
Why lie about being younger? Girls like guys who are a few years older than them.
I have no idea when I think back aside from thinking I wouldn't even see her again. I actually remember her even saying at the time the oldest she'd date was 25 and I was UNDER that. My brain on that day should be studied

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Could you send me pics of her feet bro? It’s just to analyze sum

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Why would your reputation be ruined? Maybe only with her group of friends and that’s basically nothing

Maybe start getting dates/times wrong to raise concern and then fake some neurological issue due to a new medication or something like that.