JFL look at this ultra JBWmaxxer

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳

4AAB45E6 016B 4F27 8C8D 834D252391E2
A40F1BE9 055E 415D 9327 BFD9F76DCB41

(I have to post screenshots cos his videos won’t show up when I type them into Google…)

Even normies in the comments are picking up on how he only brings home girls from the Asian continent (curries and gooks) (no Cumskins or black woman would fuck him JFL true JBWmaxxer)
094B2EFB 5B83 4A3E 9E03 D502B80BBC26

JFL @ this snorlax lookin joke using his cooking skills and YT clout to slay ethnic women mirin. If your cumskin why ain’t I doing this to slay ugly curries and Gook?

@FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry @Cheesyrumble @chinksupremacy @GuyFromSingapore youre women are being taxxed by cumcels

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RecessedChinCel, Gargantuan and 4 others
how does he even convince them to come to his house?

how does he look like?

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
how does he even convince them to come to his house?
He’s white, he runs JBW on them. Once again THERES A REASON WHY NO LATINA BLACK OR WHITE GIRL IS SEEN AT HIS AP… only gooks and curries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, smoothsexy, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Your seething about my bbc thread

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Michael Myers and Deleted member 24507
He’s white, he runs JBW on them. Once again THERES A REASON WHY NO LATINA BLACK OR WHITE GIRL IS SEEN AT HIS AP… only gooks and curries
Black girls love whites

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Wallenberg, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
Black girls love whites
If they did then he’d have slayed the few hot blsck women he had on his videos (no doubt he tried but they didn’t want him cos JBW doesn’t work on blk women). Still I’m shocked he hasn’t been able to nab an self hating Latin spic yet
how does he look like?
I said he looks like snorlax facially. There’s a reason why only 3-4s go home with him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, latincell95 and FailedNormieManlet
If they did then he’d have slayed the few hot blsck women he had on his videos (no doubt he tried but they didn’t want him cos JBW doesn’t work on blk women). Still I’m shocked he hasn’t been able to nab an self hating Latin spic yet

I said he looks like snorlax facially. There’s a reason why only 3-4s go home with him
Cope in the USA black girls are taming their ghetto behaviour for white boyd

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Wallenberg, RecessedChinCel and 2 others

if it's the guy in the pic he isn't even white

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Cheesyrumble
Nope 👎

Actally there may be truth to this, women tend to act different around other races of men, more feminine. White women around me don’t have that same annoying Karen attitude that white bois complain about, infact they are very submissive 🤷‍♂️ same with curry women. I guess it comes from the evolutionary trait of adapting to their conquerers. When women are with other men they subconsciously see them as their conquerers and thus become docile so their new master doesn’t kill them

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and smoothsexy

is he delivery guy? delivers food and fucks them?

Nope 👎

Actally there may be truth to this, women tend to act different around other races of men, more feminine. White women around me don’t have that same annoying Karen attitude that white bois complain about, infact they are very submissive 🤷‍♂️ same with curry women. I guess it comes from the evolutionary trait of adapting to their conquerers. When women are with other men they subconsciously see them as their conquerers and thus become docile so their new master doesn’t kill them
you seem smart why are you rotting in this forum?

Nope 👎

Cope

is he delivery guy? delivers food and fucks them?
Nope he just walks to randoms asks them what they like to eat and makes it for them and gives it to them…

if it's the guy in the pic he isn't even white
Not my fault Cumskins and gooks have the same vocal cords and skin
how? Cos your women let me do anal on them and act feminine and super whore with me whislt with you they act like stuck up Karen’s? Cry me a river fag

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and smoothsexy
Nope he just walks to randoms asks them what they like to eat and makes it for them and gives it to them…

Not my fault Cumskins and gooks have the same vocal cords and skin

how? Cos your women let me do anal on them and act feminine and super whore with me whislt with you they act like stuck up Karen’s? Cry me a river fag
Whitest man in Toronto
Screenshot 2023 02 10 at 17 24 19 Yiming Lin Food Ethnographer literallystarving  Foto e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, looksmaxxtocope, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
He is asian retard his name is Yiming Lin.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I love how cumskin love post BBC in this site and blackcel love post JBW slaying AA when no chink give a fuck :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Nigga he's a chink jfl

Black girls love whites

“Black” and “white” are crayon colors not an identity, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man and nobody cares about Hamite (so-called African) women and bastard (mixed) women liking you ugly 🦍 😂. They’re the only ones who like you because Israelite (so-called Negro) women see y’all as ugly, disgusting subhumans.

In the USA fat ugly Hamite (so-called African) women are marrying ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men because y’all beasts are desperate for any female attention you can get 🤣.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Michael Myers, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
“Black” and “white” are crayon colors not an identity, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man and nobody cares about Hamite (so-called African) women and bastard (mixed) women liking you ugly 🦍 😂. They’re the only ones who like you because Israelite (so-called Negro) women see y’all as ugly, disgusting subhumans.

In the USA fat ugly Hamite (so-called African) women are marrying ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men because y’all beasts are desperate for any female attention you can get 🤣.

View attachment 2074408

The reality Cumskins like @Pretty doesn’t wanna accept

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
The guy is Asian himself, he isn't JBWmaxer

The guy is Asian himself, he isn't JBWmaxer
I know @khvirgin told me but his skin and voice make him give cumskin aura. Either way he’s an Asian pussy lover fr fr. I mean check how he even slays curry women.

Guy is based he knows he’ll nvr get a cumskin latina or bbc woman so he goes for women from the easiest continent to fuck. Asia and I also do the same as an incel god bless Asian women (not just gooks but the entire continent)

• +1
I know @khvirgin told me but his skin and voice make him give cumskin aura. Either way he’s an Asian pussy lover fr fr. I mean check how he even slays curry women.

Guy is based he knows he’ll nvr get a cumskin latina or bbc woman so he goes for women from the easiest continent to fuck. Asia and I also do the same as an incel god bless Asian women (not just gooks but the entire continent)
nigger you have so many shit out there that can prove JBW is a thing, but you choose this one really prove me nigga got the lowest IQ

nigger you have so many shit out there that can prove JBW is a thing, but you choose this one really prove me nigga got the lowest IQ
I’ll be honest… I never saw his face before. And yes I used him as an example because EVERY GOOK AND CURRY he brings to his place yet I never seen him pull any other race. Ofc I’d think he’s running JBW

• +1
fuak over for curry. bloatmaxed chink slaying pajeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back