JFL @ my oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I saw her yesterday and I can safely say that I mog her. She looks older than I remember. I feel like she is 2-3 years older than me even though I'm older by 3 months.

Her skin has a really unhealthy looking dark complexity that is really of putting. Her nose seems to have gotten biggen and pointier, her eyes look so dark. She just doesn't look as ethereal as she used to. Something is different about her, like she degenerated more.

And jfl at an ethnic girl like her wearing a gothic dress and boots. These clothes are only for German/Nordic females. And also, jfl at slutting around in order to cope for the fact that her first left her to do his military service.

I legit can't believe she blacklisted me. I look like an angel compared to her, she looks rotten. She really did peak at 15-17, after that it was decline. I don't even know if I would stick my dick in her nowdays.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
She probably lost her collagen due to smoking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
She probably lost her collagen due to smoking

I don't know how legit is that but she definately doesn't look as good as she did 5 months ago

• +1
I saw her yesterday and I can safely say that I mog her. She looks older than I remember. I feel like she is 2-3 years older than me even though I'm older by 3 months.

Her skin has a really unhealthy looking dark complexity that is really of putting. Her nose seems to have gotten biggen and pointier, her eyes look so dark. She just doesn't look as ethereal as she used to. Something is different about her, like she degenerated more.

And jfl at an ethnic girl like her wearing a gothic dress and boots. These clothes are only for German/Nordic females.

I legit can't believe she blacklisted me. I look like an angel compared to her, she looks rotten. She really did peak at 15-17, after that it was decline. I don't even know if I would stick my dick in her nowdays.
sounds like shes hit the wall

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle

And jfl at an ethnic girl like her wearing a gothic dress and boots. These clothes are only for German/Nordic females. And also, jfl at slutting around in order to cope for the fact that her first left her to do his military service.

YOU WON, SHE LOST.:chad:

• +1
You won at life, she lost at it, she is a washed up whore, you've become a slayer.

life of a washed up whore is still better than slayer life cause it's stressless. im on guard 100% of time. I am also slaying in order to cope for not taking her virginity when she was 17-18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
life of a washed up whore is still better than slayer life cause it's stressless. im on guard 100% of time. I am also slaying in order to cope for not taking her virginity when she was 17-18
Bottom line, she is washed up, you're slaying, i see that as a win.

• +1
  • +1