[JFL] No hair = 99% over

Got the hunter eyes

Got the hunter eyes

Side-profilecel
Jfl to everyone who thinks that every Chad can slay without hair/Norwooding.

Hair is everything if your skull isn't perfect (which is very rare)

IMG 20200305 131152 169

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cleftcel, reddollars, Gazzamogga and 11 others
Absolutely brutal descension, from chad to creepy office dude who you actively avoid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, 5'8manlet, Stingray and 14 others
Balding is a death sentence for non-gigachads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Cleftcel, Gazzamogga and 3 others
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Its the same thing with having a weak recessed jaw.

Can make you Chad or Loser.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Kantor, je3oe and 4 others
Its the same thing with having a weak recessed jaw.

Can make you Chad or Loser.
Yes but at least you can fraud your image with your eye area. With no hair frist impression is ruined = over

Cope, FACE is all that matters

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 5185, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Lol my dad didn't lose hair till he was like 45, but 20 - 39 is prime of life anyway so fuck it.
My father is 54 and hasn't lost a single hair, which is mostly still black(no dye) lifefuel for me

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
slavs evolved in poverty to save money on shampoo and haircuts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Got the hunter eyes
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 5185
Im ugly, so I would just get uglier
If chad gets bald, he would still be chad
False everyone gets uglier, the difference is chad becomes a chadlite/high-tier normie so it's still acceptable
False everyone gets uglier, the difference is chad becomes a chadlite/high-tier normie so it's still acceptable
He loses big psl points anyway

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Kenickie
Yes, but it doesnt matter

Cope, chad will still be chad
Only if he has a great skull, qualites that is rare. Look at the pic, he looks like a fucking high school janitor. Hatmaxx for him, the only option other than hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
bald = instant and unquestionable death sentence

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Got the hunter eyes

He loses big psl points anyway
Met a 72 year old chad on an airplane with a full head of hair. JFL he was social mogging everybody.

• +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes
Met a 72 year old chad on an airplane with a full head of hair. JFL he was social mogging everybody.
Hair = youth, thr chad in the pic gains like 30 years by going bald

Hair = youth, thr chad in the pic gains like 30 years by going bald
He did look younger than 72 imo and was very young spirited to talk to. Idk why I always end up chatting to old chads lmao

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Got the hunter eyes
He did look younger than 72 imo and was very young spirited to talk to. Idk why I always end up chatting to old chads lmao
They be charming bro. That's why Chads have stacys always stick to them, they're not exclusively gl, they are attractive as well

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Water is wet

Jfl to everyone who thinks that every Chad can slay without hair/Norwooding.

Hair is everything if your skull isn't perfect (which is very rare)

View attachment 295480

Why use such a dumb example? Take off his dumb horse shoe hair and he would easily slay. Give any man the haircut of a 50yo rapist and obviously he's gonna look like shit.

Literally take the guy in the photo, make him completely bald with razor shave, and tell me its "over" for him. He would easily slay. Its all about the face.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Why use such a dumb example? Take off his dumb horse shoe hair and he would easily slay. Give any man the haircut of a 50yo rapist and obviously he's gonna look like shit.

Literally take the guy in the photo, make him completely bald with razor shave, and tell me its "over" for him. He would easily slay. Its all about the face.
Jfl if you shave him completely is head will look way bigger than how is already. Hair doesn't change his bones obviously, but don't tell me you prefer the second pic to the frist.
I slayed with a chupryna and moustache combo, and I am no supermodel, I call bullshit on this thread.
Where do you live

Jfl if you shave him completely is head will look way bigger than how is already. Hair doesn't change his bones obviously, but don't tell me you prefer the second pic to the frist.

His head won't look bigger, he will look way better and more symetrical because the horse shoe haircut is the worst looking haircut in the universe.

Its not about being bald looking better - nobody in their right mind would EVER say that. EVERYONE looks better with good hair vs no hair. The issue here is claiming that losing your hair = its over - thats where I'm disagreeing.

My point is this: If you are goodlooking, i.e women find you attractive, losing hair will indeed make you less attractive - but it won't make you unattractive to women. If you, as a bald man, is viewed as unattractive to women, it is because you have bad bones - in which case, having hair would indeed make you look better than being bald, but it would not make you go from unattractive to attractive. That doesn't happen.

Show me someone who is legitimately good looking, say PSL 6.5+ with hair go bald and going to say 4.5 or 5PSL or worse. Or show me someone who looks like shit bald, gets a wig and instantly looks good. You won't find it.

Now obviously, high T guys lose less points when balding compared to prettyboys. But even then, take a prettyboy like Chico, shave his head completely, and he will still slay super hard because of his bones, even though he isn't classicaly "high T"-looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, RAITEIII, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
His head won't look bigger, he will look way better and more symetrical because the horse shoe haircut is the worst looking haircut in the universe.

Its not about being bald looking better - nobody in their right mind would EVER say that. EVERYONE looks better with good hair vs no hair. The issue here is claiming that losing your hair = its over - thats where I'm disagreeing.

My point is this: If you are goodlooking, i.e women find you attractive, losing hair will indeed make you less attractive - but it won't make you unattractive to women. If you, as a bald man, is viewed as unattractive to women, it is because you have bad bones - in which case, having hair would indeed make you look better than being bald, but it would not make you go from unattractive to attractive. That doesn't happen.

Show me someone who is legitimately good looking, say PSL 6.5+ with hair go bald and going to say 4.5 or 5PSL or worse. Or show me someone who looks like shit bald, gets a wig and instantly looks good. You won't find it.

Now obviously, high T guys lose less points when balding compared to prettyboys. But even then, take a prettyboy like Chico, shave his head completely, and he will still slay super hard because of his bones, even though he isn't classicaly "high T"-looking.
As i said hair won't make you lose your bones, if you're a chad, you'll slay regardless. The point is that hair is a important factor that add attractiveness to your face, and every one, if went balding, would lose tons of psl points. Then if you're 8 psl, you'll go 6. You're still gl but you can't hide the fact that is crucial, because only few genetics-winners have a great skul that let em to be able to rock shaved head.

Surely death sentence for pretty boys

As i said hair won't make you lose your bones, if you're a chad, you'll slay regardless. The point is that hair is a important factor that add attractiveness to your face, and every one, if went balding, would lose tons of psl points. Then if you're 8 psl, you'll go 6. You're still gl but you can't hide the fact that is crucial, because only few genetics-winners have a great skul that let em to be able to rock shaved head.

Surely death sentence for pretty boys

Again give me an example of someone who goes from legitimately slayer to might as well rope because they went bald. No horseshoe. Sure if you're 4.5PSL and go bald so you're now 3.5-4PSL depending on high or low T it might FEEL as if its all over, but in actuality it never began. You're just not gonna see someone go from slaying 24-7 to being an incel because of hair. Its a difference but its not that big. Being 15kg overweight is a bigger death sentence than being bald. Yeah you can't really do anything about balding compared to weight, but most people would probably prefer to be permanently 15kg overweight vs losing their hair, but this is because there is so much insecurity about hair loss in modern men that isn't grounded in reality.

hair and hairstyle is the biggest looks max.

Again give me an example of someone who goes from legitimately slayer to might as well rope because they went bald. No horseshoe. Sure if you're 4.5PSL and go bald so you're now 3.5-4PSL depending on high or low T it might FEEL as if its all over, but in actuality it never began. You're just not gonna see someone go from slaying 24-7 to being an incel because of hair. Its a difference but its not that big. Being 15kg overweight is a bigger death sentence than being bald. Yeah you can't really do anything about balding compared to weight, but most people would probably prefer to be permanently 15kg overweight vs losing their hair, but this is because there is so much insecurity about hair loss in modern men that isn't grounded in reality.
What? Are you saying being slightly overweight is worse than being bald?? Keep coping haircel

What? Are you saying being slightly overweight is worse than being bald?? Keep coping haircel

Yes, thats what I'm saying. If you are overweight to the point of losing facial definition (arbitrary number picked by me at 15kg), that is worse than being bald. Good bones with zero hair > Good hair with zero bones.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Point in case @Short Ugly and Brown

What about the men in your mother's family?
It's pretty good. None went bald besides my grandapa, but because is 84 so it doesn't count. Only white due to aging, but still better than balding

balding should grounds for euthanasia

Yes, thats what I'm saying. If you are overweight to the point of losing facial definition (arbitrary number picked by me at 15kg), that is worse than being bald. Good bones with zero hair > Good hair with zero bones.
15kg aren't enough. You gotta be obese to look worse than being bald.

Obviously if bones is the part of your face losing em is the worst, that's wht pretty boy are killed by hair loss
balding should grounds for euthanasia
Indeed fellow leo's avi

15kg aren't enough. You gotta be obese to look worse than being bald.

Obviously if bones is the part of your face losing em is the worst, that's wht pretty boy are killed by hair loss

Indeed fellow leo's avi

15kg is enough to severely bloat your face and steal away striking features like hollow cheeks, jaw definition, zygos. Baldness doesn't take any of that away. These are the things that truly matter to a face. Yes, hair does matter, but its the FACE that defines your attractiveness. Show me a SINGLE guy with great PSL that has subhuman skull shape so looks terrible bald. You can't! Because good genetics = good looking bald. Bad genetics = bad looking with or without hair. Its that simple.

15kg is enough to severely bloat your face and steal away striking features like hollow cheeks, jaw definition, zygos. Baldness doesn't take any of that away. These are the things that truly matter to a face. Yes, hair does matter, but its the FACE that defines your attractiveness. Show me a SINGLE guy with great PSL that has subhuman skull shape so looks terrible bald. You can't! Because good genetics = good looking bald. Bad genetics = bad looking with or without hair. Its that simple.
I actually have one

IMG 20200301 162740 362

I've even made a draw, in case your not able to tell yourself

IMG 20200305 173411 740

I actually have one

IMG 20200301 162740 362

I've even made a draw, in case your not able to tell yourself

IMG 20200305 173411 740
Just for saying: if you're skull sucks, you bald will suck. Face attractiveness and good skull are not correlated. They're different features

Last edited:
He is obviously jutting his chin forward altering the appeareance of his skull shape while also making his jawline look cartoonish. Not a very convincing example in my eyes.
Wtf bro? How does jutting your chin forward change your skull appearance lol? You know that the mandible and the skull are two different pieces of bones attached, right?

Wtf bro? How does jutting your chin forward change your skull appearance lol? You know that the mandible and the skull are two different pieces of bones attached, right?
Stand straight, take a ruler and put it on your upper back so it aligns with your neck and back of your head. Now jut your jaw forward as hard as you can. The ruler will alter its location, as your head is now misaligned with your neck. This will give the appearance of a way less straight line from neck to top of the head than it in reality is.

Stand straight, take a ruler and put it on your upper back so it aligns with your neck and back of your head. Now jut your jaw forward as hard as you can. The ruler will alter its location, as your head is now misaligned with your neck. This will give the appearance of a way less straight line from neck to top of the head than it in reality is.
Whatever. I don't want to spend my time looking for a pic to win this argument so let's just say that you are right, congrats

Whatever. I don't want to spend my time looking for a pic to win this argument so let's just say that you are right, congrats

Why are you being so angry and petty? If you can't handle someone disagreeing with you then don't join discussion boards. Its fine to agree to disagree, nothing wrong about that. But no reason to act like a 13 yo who didn't get to watch his favorite anime.

• +1
Why are you being so angry and petty? If you can't handle someone disagreeing with you then don't join discussion boards. Its fine to agree to disagree, nothing wrong about that. But no reason to act like a 13 yo who didn't get to watch his favorite anime.
Not angry at all bro. I just think we have different prospectives, and the fact that i can't expose any further means that you're probably right

Not angry at all bro. I just think we have different prospectives, and the fact that i can't expose any further means that you're probably right

That's cool bro I appreciate the effort and debate thus far. We both know it would take too much time to form a truly strong argument from either side cause finding GL bald men is hard enough as it is. So there is no winner here, its opinion vs opinion. I hope to form a strong proof in the future but it will take time.

• +1