[JFL] No hair = 99% over

That's cool bro I appreciate the effort and debate thus far. We both know it would take too much time to form a truly strong argument from either side cause finding GL bald men is hard enough as it is. So there is no winner here, its opinion vs opinion. I hope to form a strong proof in the future but it will take time.
I'm sorry if i looked cocky. It's great to have this conversations on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
15kg is enough to severely bloat your face and steal away striking features like hollow cheeks, jaw definition, zygos. Baldness doesn't take any of that away. These are the things that truly matter to a face. Yes, hair does matter, but its the FACE that defines your attractiveness. Show me a SINGLE guy with great PSL that has subhuman skull shape so looks terrible bald. You can't! Because good genetics = good looking bald. Bad genetics = bad looking with or without hair. Its that simple.

I agree but losing your hairline really fucks you even if you are already shaving. It distorts your face and makes your forehead never ending. People can't tell when your face ends.

Indeed, very based thread tbh ngl it's ogre 4 norwoodcels such as I

Give him some stubble and a completely shaved head and hed still slay. All about face. I have a full head of hair and I'm on these forums.

I agree but losing your hairline really fucks you even if you are already shaving. It distorts your face and makes your forehead never ending. People can't tell when your face ends.

Yeah once hairline recedes enough or crown thins too much, or diffuse thinning is too extreme, you're better off buzzing it all the way down or razor shaving depending on severity of it. The luckiest guys are those who just stop receding at NW 2.5 or just at the tipping point.

Jfl if you shave him completely is head will look way bigger than how is already. Hair doesn't change his bones obviously, but don't tell me you prefer the second pic to the frist.

Where do you live
USA

His head won't look bigger, he will look way better and more symetrical because the horse shoe haircut is the worst looking haircut in the universe.

Its not about being bald looking better - nobody in their right mind would EVER say that. EVERYONE looks better with good hair vs no hair. The issue here is claiming that losing your hair = its over - thats where I'm disagreeing.

My point is this: If you are goodlooking, i.e women find you attractive, losing hair will indeed make you less attractive - but it won't make you unattractive to women. If you, as a bald man, is viewed as unattractive to women, it is because you have bad bones - in which case, having hair would indeed make you look better than being bald, but it would not make you go from unattractive to attractive. That doesn't happen.

Show me someone who is legitimately good looking, say PSL 6.5+ with hair go bald and going to say 4.5 or 5PSL or worse. Or show me someone who looks like shit bald, gets a wig and instantly looks good. You won't find it.

Now obviously, high T guys lose less points when balding compared to prettyboys. But even then, take a prettyboy like Chico, shave his head completely, and he will still slay super hard because of his bones, even though he isn't classicaly "high T"-looking.
Cope, FACE is all that matters
How far are these two copingcels willing to go?
bald = instant and unquestionable death sentence
This

Hairfag cope
FACE
Only face matters
@Vidyacoper I'm surprised to see ure coping this hard too lol.

Hair has an extreme impact on how ur face is perceived

Stop fucking coping you redpilled nagger
FACE
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU

Stop fucking coping you redpilled nagger
FACE
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU
SHUT THE FUCK UP REMEMBER YOU STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN LAID WHEREAS I HAVE HAD MY HEART BROKEN BY MULTIPLE WHORES.

WHAT I SAY>>> YOUR COPE

I HAVE HAD MY HEART BROKEN BY MULTIPLE WHORES.
Geeeeeee, I wonder why
Maybe because you are a redpilled faggot
Go to reddit, nagger

• WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII
Geeeeeee, I wonder why
Maybe because you are a redpilled faggot
Go to reddit, nagger
Destiny of a double sub 8. :feelswhy:

Be thankful you ain't losing hair so u can have the luxury of being so delusional and bluepilled tbh ngl.

Miro :love:

Btw he still mogs this entire forum bald

hairline is pretty much all that matters, you can also use hairstyle to frame your face if u want but thats about it

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII