JFL Rate BigJimsWornOutTires Incel-tier pheno and body [DOXXED] [gtfih!!!!]

ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Kraken
@ChristianChad whats wrong there little buddy? I'm purr. Not purr in your concept. But I am purr of life.
From the latter post and other account activity I have found a matching face which I am 99% sure is @BigJimsWornOutTires .
6298dd957e118645a75b06b9 Why  When Do Cats Purr Hero

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Absolutely over for the abused cat fatass Ed Sheeran lookalike @BigJimsWornOutTires

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
From the latter post and other account activity I have found a matching face which I am 99% sure is @BigJimsWornOutTires .

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Absolutely over for the abused cat fatass Ed Sheeran lookalike @BigJimsWornOutTires
I dont like cats. How did you know? However, most cats, not all, are cool with me. But I dont like cats. I'm good with other house friendly pets; snakes, spiders, and euphoria-inducing toads. But never cats!

Good day to you, sir!

How I Met Your Mother Comedy GIF by Laff

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
I dont like cats. How did you know? However, most cats, not all, are cool with me. But I dont like cats. I'm good with other house friendly pets; snakes, spiders, and euphoria-inducing toads. But never cats!

Good day to you, sir!

How I Met Your Mother Comedy GIF by Laff
how old are you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
how old are you?
Why request unnecessary intel? Are you an age-bigot? Are you trying to hurt my feelings? Do you need to know my age so you can discriminate against me or pursue me for some sick, perverted reason? Ugh.

Evil Eye Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Hueless, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Why request unnecessary intel? Are you an age-bigot? Are you trying to hurt my feelings? Do you need to know my age so you can discriminate against me or pursue me for some sick, perverted reason? Ugh.

Evil Eye Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG
you type like a 50 year old

maybe thats what the "worn out" part in your name means

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the MOUSE, ShowerMaxxing, ChristianChad and 1 other person
you type like a 50 year old

maybe thats what the "worn out" part in your name means
Ouchie kamouchie, 50? Yikes. The 'worn out' piece describes the condition of punished souls.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ChristianChad and Deleted member 16275
higher or lower?
I fail to see the reason for this questioning. This isn't a mating forum. I find your quest to be of a lavish disturbing nature reaching for the Spirit of the Cringe.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I fail to see the reason for this questioning. This isn't a mating forum. I find your quest to be of a lavish disturbing nature reaching for the Spirit of the Cringe.
bro you type like a 45 year old american sub urban dad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and BigJimsWornOutTires
bro you type like a 45 year old american sub urban dad
45? Ugh. What's with this cruelty? Are you having a bad day and decided I'm "it" to take your frustration out?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ChristianChad and Deleted member 16275
I'm no kitty. Trust me. Ask any woman that has been with me. She'll say, "He's a raging bear with an elephant dick."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ShowerMaxxing and ChristianChad