JFL Tails rage

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
JFL at the poor Indian janitor raging at this forum. Considering that .org is obsessed with JB appeal I don't really see the point of this callout

Tailsrage

I don't really see most of these points holding up either

1. If your case of balding is premature then you can still make an attempt to save it and go for this look

2. Don't be a prettyboy if you're old, wow never would've figured that out for myself. The only point in this list I agree with

3. I'd like to make the argument that having an overly masculine face is actually a good thing for this look. Most prettyboys have very high levels of sexual dimorphism including the Spanish prettyboy Tails likes to constantly wet themself over. If anything I'd argue the opposite is true. If you lack sexual dimorphism you run a higher risk of looking like a joke. Show me a good looking prettyboy who lacks masculine features

4. :feelsgiga:

5. Skin routine along with there being a few procedures that decrease the amount of nasolabial folds in one's face, both aren't deal breakers unless your skin is just old

6. Has tails ever heard of shaving????????????

Tails digs up some good blackpill videos but whenever they try making a point of their own they're often laughable at best half the time

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, sibience, ascension! and 1 other person
Dnrd but fuck that faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and WanderingBurro
tails is a narcy non gatekeeping salty retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and WanderingBurro
has he ever shown his face

Quit giving this low t faggot attention jfl
Never heard of him and don’t care to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, WanderingBurro and ascension!