JFL tbh if you arent MAKEUPMAXING

the only problem i see is the blush it looks girly and very feminine probably would make everyone think you're doing makeup but other than that looks great

• +1
Reactions: ey88, greywind, EliteMewing and 1 other person
I mean seriously JFL, bitches fraud with this shit 24/7 so we the fuck shouldnt looksmaxers do the same. Never leaving without max makeup again.
View attachment 3158178

I havent unlocked concealer yet, im still recruit tier at makeup so ill save that for when im a pro but for now I just do the following:
-Blushmaxing
-Waterline penmaxing
-Tinted lipbalmmaxing
-Mascaramaxing
-eyebrow pencilmaxing

View attachment 3158185View attachment 3158186
This is the one I use... I stole it from my mom.

-You basically just rub one line gently across ur zygos (about 3 inches) and blend it with one of these
View attachment 3158188

Good techniques here, but I find it to be barely visible unless you do it how I said

Waterline is fairly obvious, heres a good explanation

NO HOMO BRO

Just get surgery

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi, greywind and scrunchables
Dont do lipstick, get tinted chapstick it mogs harder

ur right about these copers not being ready for the pill, every faggot is beyond comical in the replies. Finished that cunts dont wear elevator shoes, use makeup, etc.

Imagine not frauding everything. Ive NEVER gotten called out either
Fraud with squinting and jutting instead

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alucard69 and scrunchables
the brows and blush you could get away with, the mascara and waterline is brutally obvious. The second anyone realizes, your fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and scrunchables
bros gonna pull up to class like a whole drag queen

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and Klasik616
I mean seriously JFL, bitches fraud with this shit 24/7 so we the fuck shouldnt looksmaxers do the same. Never leaving without max makeup again.
View attachment 3158178

I havent unlocked concealer yet, im still recruit tier at makeup so ill save that for when im a pro but for now I just do the following:
-Blushmaxing
-Waterline penmaxing
-Tinted lipbalmmaxing
-Mascaramaxing
-eyebrow pencilmaxing

-You basically just rub one line gently across ur zygos (about 3 inches) and blend it with one of these
View attachment 3158188

Good techniques here, but I find it to be barely visible unless you do it how I said

NO HOMO BRO

Makeup is obviously OP but imo it looks a bit to obvious, maybe @Prettyboy could chime in to say what to do better

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
W, dont needa bonemash for the red undertones anymore i suppose, how does blush work when it comes to rain, sweat, touching ur face etc?

• +1
View attachment 3158178

-Blushmaxing
-Waterline penmaxing
-Tinted lipbalmmaxing
-Mascaramaxing
-eyebrow pencilmaxing

View attachment 3158188

NO HOMO BRO

Stop don’t use makeup 😂

Dont do lipstick, get tinted chapstick it mogs harder

ur right about these copers not being ready for the pill, every faggot is beyond comical in the replies. Finished that cunts dont wear elevator shoes, use makeup, etc.

Imagine not frauding everything. Ive NEVER gotten called out either
elevator shoes are by far one of the best frauds, jfl at ANYONE who doesnt wear them. and no it isnt easy to get caught even if u have to switch shoes or take them off no one has said shit in the past few weeks of me wearing em

• +1
the blush stands out too much

rest you could probably get away with

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Clavicular
View attachment 3158178

-Blushmaxing
-Waterline penmaxing
-Tinted lipbalmmaxing
-Mascaramaxing
-eyebrow pencilmaxing

View attachment 3158188

NO HOMO BRO

Bhai is pretty. :love:

• Love it
Wow OP, you look really good!
I would say depending on height you are maybe chad to chadlite?
IMG 0528

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
View attachment 3158178

-Blushmaxing
-Waterline penmaxing
-Tinted lipbalmmaxing
-Mascaramaxing
-eyebrow pencilmaxing

View attachment 3158188

NO HOMO BRO

I’m not sure if this was intended as a joke, but in the clip you show, you are visibly wearing makeup.

View attachment 3158310
Makeupmaxx is legit, and jfl at people saying "just dont go overboard" too
DONT HOLD YOURSELF BACK, if this nigga never "put too much makeup" he would never have achieved this insane ascension
went from "i cant breathe" to "i can breed"
Breed men yes

The amount of retards who shit on me for starting test at 14 and ascending from it is mind blowing, no justifications ever on this shit ass forum.

everything is always "gay" or "retarded"

Miring ur lift threads over the years, inspired my footwear modifications recently, would love to ask u some shit
You’ve been blasting since 14 and that’s ur physique 😭

As a fellow makeupmaxer I dont mean to hate but your waterline and mascara looks painfully fucking obvious.

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi, the next o'pry and Clavicular
View attachment 3158178

-Blushmaxing
-Waterline penmaxing
-Tinted lipbalmmaxing
-Mascaramaxing
-eyebrow pencilmaxing

View attachment 3158188

NO HOMO BRO

Fag behaviour also women immediately spot the tinniest bits of makeup. They’ll think you’re a fag

BB cream is the farthest i’ll go you just look like a feminine fag saar ngl

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
i always put on bb + cc cream and use an eyelash curler, never got called out, huge halo for your face not sure why fags on here who live by looksmaxxing wouldnt use it

Looking like a tranny

View attachment 3158178

-Blushmaxing
-Waterline penmaxing
-Tinted lipbalmmaxing
-Mascaramaxing
-eyebrow pencilmaxing

View attachment 3158188

NO HOMO BRO

Theres no way you're not trolling

View attachment 3158178

-Blushmaxing
-Waterline penmaxing
-Tinted lipbalmmaxing
-Mascaramaxing
-eyebrow pencilmaxing

View attachment 3158188

NO HOMO BRO

Blushmaxxing more like femboy maxing NGL this mad homo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and tombradylover
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and tombradylover
View attachment 3158178

-Blushmaxing
-Waterline penmaxing
-Tinted lipbalmmaxing
-Mascaramaxing
-eyebrow pencilmaxing

View attachment 3158188

NO HOMO BRO

when u makeupmaxx the way u do , u should grow out long hair too and go full on pretty boy aesthetic

Makeupmaxxing is legit when u fraud skin lashes and lenses + brows and lips , just be careful with the intensity, if u do it too hard it'll be too detectable and you'll be known as a faggot and i dont want anyone on this forum or in general to go out like that

next thread: FIRST GUY SLAY GTFIH

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and chadmanlet04
anything other than cold water + after shave balsam is closeted faggot territory

I just put Vaseline on eyelashes and eyebrows
+ tinted sunscreen
Ascends me hard and not noticeable

wearing make up as a man is gay asf like fr plus not everyone will notice

waterline is just so obvious in public you can only really get away with it in the club where the lighting is shit

View attachment 3158178

-Blushmaxing
-Waterline penmaxing
-Tinted lipbalmmaxing
-Mascaramaxing
-eyebrow pencilmaxing

View attachment 3158188

NO HOMO BRO

Js concealer/bb cream(with the right skintone) and eyebrow pencil is the max any more and u will get called out

next thread: JFL tbh if you aren't wearing heels to fraud 6 inches

Huge risk you’re taking
I got made fun of by 3 women at work when i wore tinted suncreen, they taught it was makeup.

They were clowning me the whole week for wearing makeup, they called me out in front of 10 people at the company’s party. My status was shot and down the gutter for the next couple off months

Jfl, true. Ive been wearing concealer for over a year now due to me being a skincel. But ive gotten so good that no one can notice it.

• +1
View attachment 3158178

-Blushmaxing
-Waterline penmaxing
-Tinted lipbalmmaxing
-Mascaramaxing
-eyebrow pencilmaxing

View attachment 3158188

NO HOMO BRO

Hopefully in the long run it won't give you some levels of body dysmorphia without having it on every time you are in public.

Don't know if this will affect men on the same level as it does for women as I think overall men are more humble to looks. But for women with makeup is how they view themselves as if that's how they were born like with this insane delulu EGO as if they didn't fraud their shit with 20 pounds of makeup and are not even humble in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Clavicular please give me advice
I want to make my upper face look better, mostly the area under the eyes and the eyes to an extent

Last edited: