JFL that MTV is still milking "Jersey Shore"

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
The original series started in 2009. The average age of the cast is now 36.
Gym
Tan
Laundry

Jwow has clearly had work done and is unrecognizable now.
iu
iu

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 16453
I remember watching MTV at 2 am in the night when I was 14

didnt know they are still around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, ifyouwannabemylover and OldRooster
I remember watching MTV at 2 am in the night when I was 14

didnt know they are still around
I remember when they actually played music videos.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster
all their surgeries look sooooooooooo uncanny. have u seen that charlotte bitches nose and lips. giga botched
No Charlottes on Jersey Shore. Perhaps you mean this twat Charlotte Crosby from Geordie Shore. I cringe when women overfill their lips like this.
iu

Do people even watch television anymore I thought we were all about online streaming these days:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
No Charlottes on Jersey Shore. Perhaps you mean this twat Charlotte Crosby from Geordie Shore. I cringe when women overfill their lips like this.
iu
I threw a glass at her in a club

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, OldRooster and Deleted member 17829
iu
what the fuck is the difference between jersey shore and geordie shore and yeah thats the one lol

nevermind

why and did it hit her?
My friend got into a fight with Gaz also from the show and she got involved. I was drunk as fuck and thought I would have a go. It did not hit luckily

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Deleted member 17829
My friend got into a fight with Gaz also from the show and she got involved. I was drunk as fuck and thought I would have a go. It did not hit luckily
Do they just party at normie clubs or are u a celeb or some shiit. and lucky it didnt hit her?!?!? u mean unlucky bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16392
iu
Perfect DSL's

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Ricochet
Do they just party at normie clubs or are u a celeb or some shiit. and lucky it didnt hit her?!?!? u mean unlucky bro
They party at places/cities they might have been filming at, this was in London. If I hit her I would be jail right now jfl