JFL @ that other PSL site that copies this one

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
maxresdefault.jpg

FIRST OFF IMAGINE GETTING OWNED BY A TRANNY

while I was mod there the admin was super insecure about getting viewers any way possible

I just went back to get some dick pics I sent invisible in exchange for reps, there are less people using it than when I left months ago, he banned me for posting his pictures because I was trying to get perma banned

I remember one day admin was crying about getting more users for his site because that is all the cuck cares about, he even unbanned me hoping I would come back and PMed me, he had his monkey striker going on this site and trying to lure "high quality posters" from looksmax.... LMFAO

I laughed at their retardation, I remember admin would always try to lord over me that he knew some bullshit HTML tier language and I, a person who knows actual high level languages couldn't help him.... but I told him his idea was dumb and to just use the emails of users we already had signed up and email them the site was open, within a couple days the userbase doubled.... but it has gone down since then, there are less than 20 threads with posts in the last hour on the main forum...

what a fucking failure of a website

2o3uof.jpg

Not an atom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 1551 and 1 other person
Which site?

Suck my cock

you dumb dumb

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, balding17yomanletcel, Swolepenisman and 2 others
Imagine being so unbelievably low IQ that you're not even gonna link or name the PSL site while making an entire thread about it? Just fucking rope already it's over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 1551, balding17yomanletcel and 5 others
Imagine being so unbelievably low IQ that you're not even gonna link or name the PSL site while making an entire thread about it? Just fucking rope already it's over for you.

Which forum are you talking about?

nah dude, we must already know what op talking about or he will quote your post with the date you registered

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Madhate, AlexHeally and 1 other person
How did a tranny get to administer a PSL site? It sounds like a joke.

Lookism.rip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3612
lookism?
that guy is retarded ngl

ignored

ignored

ignored

if u don't know the site i'm talking about nothing u ever post will matter to me
alright then, btw you could have said its lookism from the start jfl

Imagine being ignored and crying for attention in my thread like a baby

👶 GOO GOO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate and Swolepenisman
Imagine being ignored and crying for attention in my thread like a baby

👶 GOO GOO
Mate that's you go to response
Get creative
Jfl you got bullied by lookism so you had to leave :lul: :lul: :lul:
you got destroyed by another member I will find the thread for you
that whole thread is your little vent against your bullies :lul::lul::lul:

ignored

ignored

ignored

if u don't know the site i'm talking about nothing u ever post will matter to me
Low T trait ignoring everyone. As I said before just rope. I live rent free in your dolicocephalic negroid skull.

Holy fuk at these ignored people thinking I will read their messages still posting pretending they aren't butthurt

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Do you mean forum.looksmaxxing?

caging at you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
1 minute ago
Ignored member

[IMG alt="Lifewasted"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/0/616.jpg?1586195148[/IMG]

lmfao there are 27 posts in this thread I see 11

FEELS GOOD MAN

lookstheory?

Jew website

Jfl at new fags not knowing it’s lookism