Jfl the concept of banking is the biggest fraud in human history

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
There is literally nothing stopping society from working with a single fixed money supply. Sure you maybe might need a central bank to very slowly increase money supply over time in the event the economy grows so much that people literally start running out of money but we are talking about VERY minor amounts. For all intents and purposes the social utility of banks (other than just being a place where you can store your money in a big safe) is pretty much zero. You are literally paying them to press a computer button that says "you are rich now" lmao.

Just LOL at brainwashed normies whom have been convinced that banking is somehow needed for the modern economy to exist. Double lol at all the capitalisttards who think creating new money out of thin air is "wealth creation".

Don't really expect you to watch this whole thing but it's there for the 5 or so people who actually bother:

EDIT:

Consider the insanity of thinking banking is required for economic prosperity. Money is literally a fictional resource that doesn't actually exist accept as a make-belief. There is literally nothing stopping the government from increasing the money supply in the few instances where such a thing were to be required by just outright giving everybody in the nation a small amount of free money out of thin air. This would of course cause a bit of inflation, but that happens anyway regardless of the exact method through which the money supply is increased. The difference of course would be that everybody would be impacted by said inflation equally.

Literally the only reason banks exists is to give the rich artificial control over the economy. Literally the only thing you would have to do to massively decrease all poverty in the entire world would be by doing the following 3 things:

1. Ban all for profit banking.
2. Create (if one does not exist already) 1 central government bank who's sole purpose is to store your money for it's protection.
3. Add a tiny amount of free money to each individual's bank account every month so that the money supply can expand very slowly over time.

There. I just solved 90% of the world's poverty. And no, this isn't a strawmen. This is literally how much bullshit banking is. You have no idea how brainwashed you are about the utter and complete pointlessness of for profit banking. It's the biggest scam/lie in history.

Fuk me gonna add this to the OP.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Saturn, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
INDEED MY AUTISTIC SON.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
them bank jews be finessing my shekels i got for hanukah

I actually read this OP
I actually read this OP
ngl I used to not like your threads but they're interesting and i admire your effort you put into them
ngl I used to not like your threads but they're interesting and i admire your effort you put into them
despite them being autistic sometimes ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Petsmart
Consider the insanity of thinking banking is required for economic prosperity. Money is literally a fictional resource that doesn't actually exist accept as a make-belief. There is literally nothing stopping the government from increasing the money supply in the few instances where such a thing were to be required by just outright giving everybody in the nation a small amount of free money out of thin air. This would of course cause a bit of inflation, but that happens anyway regardless of the exact method through which the money supply is increased. The difference of course would be that everybody would be impacted by said inflation equally.

Literally the only reason banks exists is to give the rich artificial control over the economy. Literally the only thing you would have to do to massively decrease all poverty in the entire world would be by doing the following 3 things:

2. Create (if one does not exist already) 1 central government bank who's sole purpose is to store your money for it's protection.
3. Add a tiny amount of free money to each individual's bank account every month so that the money supply can expand very slowly over time.

There. I just solved 90% of the world's poverty. And no, this isn't a strawmen. This is literally how much bullshit banking is. You have no idea how brainwashed you are about the utter and complete pointlessness of for profit banking. It's the biggest scam/lie in history.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
actually agree with you for once

$

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 1464

I thought you were smarter but your IQ is bottom tier.
How are you going to fix poverty by giving people free money when that decreases the value of money?
What a stupid idea. It's hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I thought you were smarter but your IQ is bottom tier.
How are you going to fix poverty by giving people free money when that decreases the value of money?
What a stupid idea. It's hilarious.

Did you even read my fucking post? I said TINY AMOUNTS so that the money supply can grow over time. We aren't talking large checks from the government, but just like a comically small amount so that the money supply can very slowly grow over time.

Then again, like this dude points out even that might not needed.

0.jpg

They gamble with YOUR money

They give you all the risk but they keep the rewards

There is literally nothing stopping society from working with a single fixed money supply. Sure you maybe might need a central bank to very slowly increase money supply over time in the event the economy grows so much that people literally start running out of money but we are talking about VERY minor amounts. For all intents and purposes the social utility of banks (other than just being a place where you can store your money in a big safe) is pretty much zero. You are literally paying them to press a computer button that says "you are rich now" lmao.

Just LOL at brainwashed normies whom have been convinced that banking is somehow needed for the modern economy to exist. Double lol at all the capitalisttards who think creating new money out of thin air is "wealth creation".

Don't really expect you to watch this whole thing but it's there for the 5 or so people who actually bother:

EDIT:

its the jews, they did it
the world is too fucked no point trying to fix it, we gotta start over by getting rid of the powers that be

money is slavery 100% there something seriously fucking wrong with this system. Like the video said, putting interest on loans, then having everyone in society also get interest on their loans, then having them all go out and conjure money to pay off their loans. holy fk its brutal no matter how you look at it. Money has to constantly be owed and created. good have to constantly be created and consumed. Its DOES NOT RECYCLE LOL. ITS OVER

ded srs?

Attachments

• 1571731738922.png
    1571731738922.png
    333.8 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Still no cure for autism

dnr

but agree with title

Gigablackpill about the role of banks in starting WW2:

Dn read but i already know this stuff, banks are a big scam mostly.
They have lots of power, money is power.