Jfl the last of us 2 has been leaked by a low inhb chad

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours
One of the most anticipated games of 2020 by normies, just got leaked just like that
Giphy 9

And surprise surprise its a dumpster fire. A garbage king(or Queen based on the leaks jfl)
84245900100792640360no

People who gave a shit about the game and waited years for it to come atm
Veteran suicide ODonnell

Tenor

Top symptoms of panic attacks 2584270 FINAL 5bcdfd4d46e0fb0051228ee5

The chad low inhn developer who leaked the garbage and spared thousands both their money and time atm
Tenor 5

JUXAVow

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5632, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
:soy: buy the game inkwell dont pirate it

support your game industry :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Aesthetic, Deleted member 4310 and 3 others
Imagine giving a damn about this pile of shite.

Last of us is more of a movie than a game.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Aesthetic, Alexanderr and 3 others
Last of us is the greatest video game I have ever played.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Imagine giving a damn about this pile of shite.

Last of us is more of a movie than a game.
you just summed it all up hahaha

imagine being hyped of a game about two bitches romancing each other..you'd have to be a complete soy boy cuck to ever get hyped over this

oh wait that's most of the people that's going to buy the movie game

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 4991, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
It’s game for Feminist, LGBTQ’s fags

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 5632, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Where can I see it???

imagine being hyped of a game about two bitches romancing each other..you'd have to be a complete soy boy cuck to ever get hyped over this

Indeed.

The game is trash 0 gameplay or interesting immersive world, just Leabos kissing and soy fags consider that a 10/10 jfl.

It’s game for Feminist, LGBTQ’s fags

Based and Uzbekpilled.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton

This is the most autistic approach I have ever seen on one of the greatest platform games ever created. It's so much more than two bitches romancing each other, it has the potential to have a great narrative just like the game before. I am very suspicious of you being a faggot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, MrGlutton and Deleted member 5683
Damn they botched this game so hard. No doubt it affects sales figures dramatically.

Indeed.

The game is trash 0 gameplay or interesting immersive world, just Leabos kissing and soy fags consider that a 10/10 jfl.

Based and Uzbekpilled.
The gameplay is decent, and this is not an open world game with an immersive world but it has one of the most immersive narratives i have ever seen before. At least thats what i am guessing based on the first game. Two lesbians kissing hopefully wont ruin all that. Dont be a faggot

The gameplay is decent, and this is not an open world game with an immersive world but it has one of the most immersive narratives i have ever seen before. At least thats what i am guessing based on the first game. Two lesbians kissing hopefully wont ruin all that. Dont be a faggot
Jfl at this faggot. The queer stuff has only been included to pander and gain virtue points and you still think it won't affect the narrative? Keep coping the whole game has already been leaked and its a revenge cycle generic runoff the mill shit.

• +1
This is the most autistic approach I have ever seen on one of the greatest platform games ever created. It's so much more than two bitches romancing each other, it has the potential to have a great narrative just like the game before. I am very suspicious of you being a faggot.
ok soy boy cuck

• +1
Reactions: p0tus
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, ChoSeungHui, Ritalincel and 1 other person
jewish lesbians

One of the most anticipated games of 2020 by normies, just got leaked just like that
View attachment 378101
And surprise surprise its a dumpster fire. A garbage king(or Queen based on the leaks jfl)
View attachment 378104
People who gave a shit about the game and waited years for it to come atm
View attachment 378107
View attachment 378110
View attachment 378111
The chad low inhn developer who leaked the garbage and spared thousands both their money and time atm
View attachment 378113
View attachment 378108

I waited since GR 6 for another last of us game, only to get this?

• +1
8b159a72-9b72-4755-b1ea-7cf3a05713ea-gif.378473

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Blackout.xl
I might still get the game tbh (when it gets cheaper) but’s it severely overated jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Blackout.xl
I bet this is you soy cuckView attachment 378473
How dare you insult the first Last of Us game you fool. It’s a masterpiece. I bet you jerked your little dick of to that 14 year old while hoping his virtual dad would penetrate her soon you faggot.

How dare you insult the first Last of Us game you fool. It’s a masterpiece. I bet you jerked your little dick of to that 14 year old while hoping his virtual dad would penetrate her soon you faggot.
It was forgettable experience, I can’t recall one thing about that game accept for seeing a giraffe in the middle of the city, jrpg games mog hard like persona and final fantasy in terms of a memorable experience. I recommend you check your t levels

• +1
all these dogshit low T games. when is GTA 6 out

The first one was ok besides gay puzzles (I don’t feel puzzles belong in shooters) in the game but I never found it to be ‘game of the year’.

all these dogshit low T games. when is GTA 6 out
Jfl at you cuck. Next gta is female-centric. With gta 6 being the first gta to have a female protagonist.

It was forgettable experience, I can’t recall one thing about that game accept for seeing a giraffe in the middle of the city, jrpg games mog hard like persona and final fantasy in terms of a memorable experience. I recommend you check your t levels
Seriously, I think the game from start to finish is full of memorable experience. The prequel was very impressive. Final scenes as well. The narrative was very clever and the dialogues were nicely written. The interaction with the black kid and his brother was pretty good. The story between Joel and Elllie was written very nicely and there is great detail to narrative, dialogues and gameplay all over the game. Even stuff you dont notice like Ellie walking closer and closer to Joey as you advance throughout the game. I played this game 5 years ago and I still remember all this and the greatness of the experience. I was little and dumber so maybe thats why it impressed me so much. But it easily is a match for the jrpgs you mention.

The first one was ok besides gay puzzles (I don’t feel puzzles belong in shooters) in the game but I never found it to be ‘game of the year’.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
THATS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING I REMEMBER LOL THE FUCKING GIRAFFE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143

Users who are viewing this thread

Back