JFL @ this mentally ill curry

D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger
He started tagging me like an abused dog since I love reacted his rants too many therefore he thought that I was his ally :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Looks234
Em la nguoi Viet phai khong?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Nguời Hà Nội
Salty people up there. Not too fond of us white folks. I like Saigon much better.

I ain't did no sexpating in the Nam either. I just smoked a lot of ice and kept to myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Salty people up there. Not too fond of us white folks. I like Saigon much better.

I ain't did no sexpating in the Nam either. I just smoked a lot of ice and kept to myself.
Of course only Vietnamized Cambodians of South Vietnam like you
North Vietnamese ultranationalists (real Vietnamese) would spit on your yankee face :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

DID YOU DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE COMING TO VIETNAM? SOUTH VIETNAM USED TO BE PART OF CAMBODIA BEFORE OUR VIETNAMESE ANCESTORS ANNEXED IT (VIETNAMESE CIVILIZATION STARTED IN THE NORTHERN REGION OF VIETNAM).

YOU DARED TO GIVE CAMBODIANS WEAPONS TO KILL US NORTH VIETNAMESE (REAL VIETNAMESE), A PRIDEFUL, BELLICOSE WARRIOR RACE WHOSE ANCESTORS DEFEATED THE MONGOLS 3 TIMES AND EXPECTED TO WIN?

BUT BUT STOP COMMUNISM BRUH :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

@Jamesothy @RealLooksmaxxer

Of course only Vietnamized Cambodians of South Vietnam like you
North Vietnamese ultranationalists (real Vietnamese) would spit on your yankee face :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

DID YOU DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE COMING TO VIETNAM? SOUTH VIETNAM USED TO BE PART OF CAMBODIA BEFORE OUR VIETNAMESE ANCESTORS ANNEXED IT (VIETNAMESE CIVILIZATION STARTED IN THE NORTHERN REGION OF VIETNAM).

View attachment 1486770

YOU DARED TO GIVE CAMBODIANS WEAPONS TO KILL US NORTH VIETNAMESE (REAL VIETNAMESE), A PRIDEFUL, BELLICOSE WARRIOR RACE WHOSE ANCESTORS DEFEATED THE MONGOLS 3 TIMES AND EXPECTED TO WIN?

BUT BUT STOP COMMUNISM BRUH :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

@Jamesothy @RealLooksmaxxer

First of all, Yankee means Northerner where I come from. And I'm a good old son of the confederacy.

Anyways, I didn't know that. About South Vietnam. I've spent about a year and a half in Cambodia though. And I spent about 10 months in Vietnam. I'd have to say Southern Viets look nothing like Cambodians. Maybe I seen one Xe om in all my time there who resembled a Khmai.