jfl @this shit

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
first picture was taken during the day and with a longer stubble and the second one 10 minutes ago with snapchat screen flash.
2nd one looks as if you took the first pic and slightly morphed it.
Do you think it's the neck definition that plays the biggest role, apart from lighting?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
no
only lighting
second pic is slighty blurred because of lack of light
so it created diffrent results

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
chads.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11326, Deleted member 6113, pizza and 1 other person
What body fat percentage did you get hollow cheeks like that?

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Selinity
You have a good jaw bro. Did it get stronger the more muscular you got? Also you ever tried fillers?

• +1
You have a good jaw bro. Did it get stronger the more muscular you got? Also you ever tried fillers?
@streege told me the other day that radiesse fillers could be something I would benefit from.I was a bit reserved since I have seen many cases where the fillers migrated and stayed for longer than 12-18 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and Deleted member 3043
Yes, it did get stronger with more muscle mass, but age also played a role.

What id do for that chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
@streege told me the other day that radiesse fillers could be something I would benefit from.I was a bit reserved since I have seen many cases where the fillers migrated and stayed for longer than 12-18 months
as i said i explained why it's really a case by case situation for the migration. But the lower third that you show now is way better than the other pic, at least the 1st, are you sucking in your cheeks?

as i said i explained why it's really a case by case situation for the migration. But the lower third that you show now is way better than the other pic, at least the 1st, are you sucking in your cheeks?
no, I can't do that properly and I look retarded when I try

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I do not recommend fillers. They do not last and can get lumpy. I have had bad experiences with them.

• +1
That's what's putting me off trying fillers, I don't want that balloon face look years down the line. By the way, I wasn't recommending you get Jaw Fillers, you have a great jaw, I was actually curious if you might have already had filler, as I want some advice haha. Your jaw from the front is one many try replicate with fillers, I don't think you need to consider that with a natural jaw like yours.

That's what's putting me off trying fillers, I don't want that balloon face look years down the line. By the way, I wasn't recommending you get Jaw Fillers, you have a great jaw, I was actually curious if you might have already had filler, as I want some advice haha. Your jaw from the front is one many try replicate with fillers, I don't think you need to consider that with a natural jaw like yours.
I did not have filler, but if it depends on what you are going for.You can maybe get fillers once to see how it would look, then stop afterwards.You would have to get a new one every year regardless so in the long run it would get very expensive and IMO jaw implants are superior, but also more expensive at once

I did not have filler, but if it depends on what you are going for.You can maybe get fillers once to see how it would look, then stop afterwards.You would have to get a new one every year regardless so in the long run it would get very expensive and IMO jaw implants are superior, but also more expensive at once
I think once it'd be ideal to maybe get an idea of how it would look, but in the long run it'll cost more and bloat your face. Jaw Implants definitely seem like the way to go, I'm trying to work out if Tom Cruise actually got them, as that'll sell me haha.

I think once it'd be ideal to maybe get an idea of how it would look, but in the long run it'll cost more and bloat your face. Jaw Implants definitely seem like the way to go, I'm trying to work out if Tom Cruise actually got them, as that'll sell me haha.
Tom cruise has had jaw implants,eyebrow lowering and I think some chin surgeries too apart from all the facelifts he's been doing

• +1
Reactions: coke