JFL @ This UN facebook post. #CringeOverload

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

🚩卐 Dharmic heathen 卐

"There is no gender in careers" they said, yet ironically want to increase more women in science. They said gender is a social construct.Since when we are hiring people based on genders (or races) not merits and performance?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4645 and 6 others
clown fucking world

nobody has a modicum of sense or individuality anymore

psl users have to overthrow the system using high iq

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Gargantuan and ChadFucksYourOneitis
clown fucking world

nobody has a modicum of sense or individuality anymore

psl users have to overthrow the system using high iq

What can we do other than swallow and accept it ,bro
Please enlighten me :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
'#WomenInScience' uno, I'm pretty sure there has never been a relevant female scientist throughout recorded history.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Danish_Retard and Ocelot
Women belong in the kitchen :feelsokman:

The UN bring western degeneracy and LGBT shit to the entire world, even in the most corned off, third world warzone. The United nations is extremely cucked and should be abolished

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
0 self awareness jfl.

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
Just let people take the jobs they want jfl. Almost no woman wants the logically demanding jobs like physicist or engineer anyway, no matter how much you shove it down their throats. The only woman I've met in science that isn't in biology is an autist.

• JFL
It’s time for a reset. Humanity needs to asteroidmaxx ASAP.

Just let people take the jobs they want jfl. Almost no woman wants the logically demanding jobs like physicist or engineer anyway, no matter how much you shove it down their throats. The only woman I've met in science that isn't in biology is an autist.

The career prospect for physicists isn't that good. I don't see why they want to push females to pursue some highly difficult and esoteric field like physics, especially the theoretical one.

-Post-doc salary is dogshit tier in many countries.
-One needs a Phd to work as a physicist but academia isn't for everyone. The positions are limited. Very Very small percentage of all graduates can make it to the tenure tracks.

It's a myth that there is a shortage of talents in science , they just want more disposable cheap lab labors. It's sad to see so many bright eyed talented kids fall for this propaganda.
Unless they "sell their souls" and apply for jobs in data analysis or software industry.

Last edited:
'#WomenInScience' uno, I'm pretty sure there has never been a relevant female scientist throughout recorded history.
Marie Currie

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
btw, the UN entity as a whole is evil

• +1