JFL @ u if you fall for the not looksmatched couple cope

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
I swear to god if u ever bring blackpill and looksmaxxing to a normie they ALWAYS will show you an ugly guy with a pretty girl pic and ''disprove'' your argument.
but theres a LOT, A LOOOOOOOOOT of researchs that fucks this argument, researchs/studies that points girls are more prompt to get in a relationship with ugly fellas BUT their ''fuck preference'' are chads.
You know what does that mean?
CONTROL.
The chad will fuck and the beta will betabux ( water is wet, i know )
An ugly guy with a pretty girl DOES NOT MEAN she loves him, he has the control over the relationship ( jfl if you are dominated by women, bruh ) or he isnt cucked and doesnt know yet ( or dont care cause hes an ugly fuck and thinks hes better cucked than being alone/with a looksmatched of his, and you HAVE SEEN THIS SHIT A LOT OF TIME ).

also, out of the topic: female birds are prompt to cheat on their partners and their partners will raise the child that aint his without knowing it, ARE YOU SURE THE SAME LOGIC DOESNT APPLY TO HUMANS? XD

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster, sytyl, RoundHouse and 17 others

JUST WORK ON UR PERSONALITY BRO !!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2634 and mulattomaxxer
água

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, TheChosenChad, Tyronecell and 3 others
low t thread

but true

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Good looking dudes are actually super rare. The reason the average guy gets hot girls is tons of time with exposure theory and yes game, charisma and humor. Actual good looking men are gods on earth tho, and are treated as such. Gling men legit don't have to do anything and pussy gets laid out for them.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, sdmaster, 5'8manlet and 9 others
I swear to god if u ever bring blackpill and looksmaxxing to a normie they ALWAYS will show you an ugly guy with a pretty girl pic and ''disprove'' your argument.
but theres a LOT, A LOOOOOOOOOT of researchs that fucks this argument, researchs/studies that points girls are more prompt to get in a relationship with ugly fellas BUT their ''fuck preference'' are chads.
CONTROL.
An ugly guy with a pretty girl DOES NOT MEAN she loves him, he has the control over the relationship ( jfl if you are dominated by women, bruh ) or he isnt cucked and doesnt know yet ( or dont care cause hes an ugly fuck and thinks hes better cucked than being alone/with a looksmatched of his, and you HAVE SEEN THIS SHIT A LOT OF TIME ).

also, out of the topic: female birds are prompt to cheat on their partners and their partners will raise the child that aint his without knowing it, ARE YOU SURE THE SAME LOGIC DOESNT APPLY TO HUMANS? XD

My gf mogs me hard, I'm 27 and never had a job... From the beginning we started to split the bill. The first weeks, she even betabuxxed (jfl) to make sure I came to the same parties (buying me drinks, cigarettes, taxi rides etc)

She probably never cheated on me (I'm the opposite of jealous while she's the definition of jealousy) and makes sure we spend literally ALL OUR FUCKING TIME TOGETHER like freaking conjoined twins.

She had Chad ex bfs but also even more subhuman than me ex bfs.

She told me she never cheated on a guy : she always broke up the second it felt boring. She never had ONS and despises girls doing that (calling them whores) while I told her I did + I had no problems with ONS girls and didn't think they were whores.

Tbh 4 years later I'm still trying to understand why she stays with me. I'm a very lazy bf.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Matheus, Deleted member 1680, joeveniro and 5 others
My gf mogs me hard, I'm 27 and never had a job... From the beginning we started to split the bill. The first weeks, she even betabuxxed (jfl) to make sure I came to the same parties (buying me drinks, cigarettes, taxi rides etc)

She probably never cheated on me (I'm the opposite of jealous while she's the definition of jealousy) and makes sure we spend literally ALL OUR FUCKING TIME TOGETHER like freaking conjoined twins.

She told me she never cheated on a guy : she always broke up the second it felt boring. She never had ONS and despises girls doing that (calling them whores) while I told her I did + I had no problems with ONS girls and didn't think they were whores.

Tbh 4 years later I'm still trying to understand why she stays with me. I'm a very lazy bf.
show your face CHAD pls

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

Did she have a deadbeat dad? Maybe you remind her of her dad

Also not to freak you out but being hyper-jealous can be a sign of being a cheater, it’s projection

She’s probably not tho, you probably would have found out by now

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I mean if ur black pilled why do u care if the bitch loves u keep tapping that shit until u cant anymore.

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster, HighIQcel, turkproducer and 1 other person
looksmatched couples are for when foids need an emotional tampon for a few months. all the while she's fucking a few chads on the side.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, HighIQcel, joeveniro and 2 others
the thing that makes up 70% of our brain

Ik this ive seen it first hand

Did she have a deadbeat dad? Maybe you remind her of her dad

Also not to freak you out but being hyper-jealous can be a sign of being a cheater, it’s projection

Unfortunately yes. But from what she told me + pics, I'm miles away from the man his dad was (high t quiet Chad)

fine, keep your secrets

Bro how have you never had a job at 27. How do you get money?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NVRH and Patient A
Bro how have you never had a job at 27. How do you get money?

Well hm. Yeah.

I had lots of failed internships and... comprehensive parents. Until now, or tomorrow.
In short,party's over soon.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: far336 and mulattomaxxer
CONTROL.

Fuck does this count for any relationship lmao

Oh my god I need this

Jfl if you think he would have found out. Women are wicked creatures. Do you think she would tell somebody?
Women are physically unable to feel emotions like remorse. They think cheating with chad is as normal and natural as breathing is to you. They don’t see anything wrong with it, actually they see it as essential and act surprised when you find out and get mad.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Jfl if you think he would have found out. Women are wicked creatures. Do you think she would tell somebody?
Women are physically unable to feel emotions like remorse. They think cheating with chad is as normal and natural as breathing is to you. They don’t see anything wrong with it, actually they see it as essential and act surprised when you find out and get mad.
You sound like a genderswapped feminazi

Larpmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: NVRH
looksmatched only after a hundred chad dicks :sneaky:

nice avi btw :love: