JFL Val Kilmer fucking DESTROYS tiktok soyboys nowadays

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Are you fucking kidding me ? Forget the TikTok “sexy jawline” soy filled chucks, look at this high T true chad with the “fuck off loser” pose JFL
E5B0B1E6 27E1 4149 8533 E153C568364D

8F50C744 48FB 4A9F B25F CB85D14E14F6

VS. “Look at my jawline I’m measuring it to show you how sexy it is” JFL Val Kilmer didn’t need that shit to be cool

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi, Warlow, PYT and 6 others
Are you fucking kidding me ? Forget the TikTok “sexy jawline” soy filled chucks, look at this high T true chad with the “fuck off loser” pose JFL
View attachment 742987
View attachment 742988
VS. “Look at my jawline I’m measuring it to show you how sexy it is” JFL Val Kilmer didn’t need that shit to be cool

Wtf how old are you? Val Kilmer turned into a fat old shit

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, Hades, TURBO and 2 others
Val Kilmer at TOp gun is textbook definition of chad
His photo will be right under wikipedia "chad"

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and AsGoodAsItGets
Why
View attachment 742987
View attachment 742988
Why do these tiktok twinks always look like their moms dressed them and put make up on?

Val Kilmer at TOp gun is textbook definition of chad
His photo will be right under wikipedia "chad"
Agreed 100% TopChad. Mogs pretty boy Tom Cruise.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
View attachment 742987
View attachment 742988
56cf77782aeadcd2d6ceeb05996b53e5.jpg

brutally mogs that cringe tryhard meterosexual to literal death.
Lmao

these tiktok fags wouldn't stand a chance in a nightclub

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Feminineboi, oldcell and 1 other person
View attachment 742987
View attachment 742988
this cock in your penis nigga

Who was the mogger in top gun? Kilmer or cruise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back