[JFL] What's his PSL?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
personalitymog/10 PSL
2/8 tho 4real

Disgusting, utterly ugly and repulsively horrid crap, a 0.5 / 10 MAX, because this is tops, because this creature is scary; What explains the fondness of an attractive teen foid for THAT? This is what is incomprehensible, without rationalizations, which which is absurd and disgusting to those who appreciate aesthetic improvement; maybe enjoy what I wrote before: "Her boyfriend is repulsive; That's what makes me take a step back from giving credit to the theory that" looks are all that matters "(Although it was not his" confidence "): Many who spend their time trying to maximize their appearance fail to have an attractive and beautiful foid (And insolently arrogantly innately like any other female) like this one; this is what I see most happen and I don't like it because it's unfair to me but anyway the wind blows "; the way is to deal with it so whatever

tfw no autistic bpd art hoe gf

I've met one recently and I feel like she was definitely into me probably because I'm a whole foot taller than her. As soon as she started talking about video games, I knew that I need this girl in my life lol.