JFL White JB Stacy Baiting poor Currycel on TikTok [BRUTAL] [Giga-Suifuel]

Je dag was verpest? Bro ik wordt dagelijks links en rechts gemoggged met m’n 170 lengte en below average gezicht, het is zo normaal geworden voor mij.
Rip man, Nederland is geen goed land om in te leven als je geen 190 bent.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and ✿👍col
@LooksOverAll is taller than you and he also says that height is a cope for the most part
He’s probably below average looking then.

He’s probably below average looking then.
Do you really need a 6'5 chad to say that height is a cope for you to consider that height might be a cope?

Do you really need a 6'5 chad to say that height is a cope for you to consider that height might be a cope?
Again you’re also short so you’re naturally gonna use that cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Again you’re also short so you’re naturally gonna use that cope.
It's not a cope, why would I cope if my height is average where I live? Not like being 5'9 negatively affects me

Kheb echt 0 respect voor dit soort loser simps. fuck off echt waar

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's not a cope, why would I cope if my height is average where I live? Not like being 5'9 negatively affects me
The guy in question lives in the Netherlands where height is law.

The guy in question lives in the Netherlands where height is law.
Being 5'10 he can slay going on dates, height is more of a thing in social circles, clubs and bars

Nigga just need to find girls on the 5'4-5'8 height range

Being 5'10 he can slay going on dates, height is more of a thing in social circles, clubs and bars

Nigga just need to find girls on the 5'4-5'8 height range
Bro Dutch girls are conceited as shit. I’m considered short by my ex and all her friends. You have too many 6’3” Dutch kids here to be considered normal height at 5’10”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Bro Dutch girls are conceited as shit. I’m considered short by my ex and all her friends. You have too many 6’3” Dutch kids here to be considered normal height at 5’10”
these ppl dont get it.

6'2+ guys aren't uncommon at all in the netherlands. It's basically considered normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 15577
these ppl dont get it.

6'2+ guys aren't uncommon at all in the netherlands. It's basically considered normal.
It is considered normal. 12 year old high school lanklets haunt my dreams. I’m pretty sure the average height of pure Dutch people is more like 6’1”, but the ethnics take it down to 6 ft.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Height is cope.

I love how all the low IQ height coping retards contradict themselves all the time on this forum.
You don’t count since you’re ugly as sin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 7725
You don’t count since you’re ugly as sin
Yep, just like every other height autist on here, they'll say tall ogres slay but then come up with a bunch of retarded reasons why I specifically don't. Funny how every time someone rates me without knowing my height they say I'm 5-5.5/10, but when someone who's a height coper rates me, they say I'm 3.5-4/10. It's actually pretty funny.

Yep, just like every other height autist on here, they'll say tall ogres slay but then come up with a bunch of retarded reasons why I specifically don't. Funny how every time someone rates me without knowing my height they say I'm 5-5.5/10, but when someone who's a height coper rates me, they say I'm 3.5-4/10. It's actually pretty funny.
Sorry about your situation lad

You yourself told me that you were 3/10.

करी

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

holy fuck. :lul:

What the fuck is it with some Indian men where blonde hair and blue eyes turns them into simping room temperature IQ retards without any social skills or sense of decency? I'm beginning to think that maybe drinking the Ganga water isn't such a good idea when it's filled with pollution and shame

What the fuck is it with some Indian men where blonde hair and blue eyes turns them into simping room temperature IQ retards without any social skills or sense of decency? I'm beginning to think that maybe drinking the Ganga water isn't such a good idea when it's filled with pollution and shame
don't know about that one brother-

cause she might say otherwise...