JFL

D

Disabledcel

[This account is permenantly deleted]
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Posts
5,373
Reputation
10,207
I'm not even a side character I'm a NPC that gets 2 frames of screentime as a background character that takes up 1 pixel of the screen. In reality we all are NPCs, we all have access to the same knowledge so what makes us smarter than the other? Jfl at my day as a middle schooler thinking I was the main character, that the world revolves around me and me alone. Thinking if I died at that very moment everything would shutdown and the universe would die like Im running the simulation on my brainpower alone. Days blend together years turn into minutes, it's all the same.
 
how do u post so much
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
9 MORE POSTS UNTIL REDNAME
 
05AB8A89 F1BD 4F8C 8FBA 32A0469492D1
 
Fuck that noise, I know I'm a player character, I will join a crew and beat the final boss.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
I feel like I'm slipping into a fucking coma, I know I've developed cherophobia because everytime I get an ounce of joy it's either crushed by the sad, pitiful life that I have made for myself or the blackpill slaps me back into submission of being depressed.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6902

Similar threads

Michael Vornik X
JFL JFL
Replies
4
Views
28
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
s1xnan
Replies
4
Views
27
s1xnan
s1xnan
Tayvion Cole
Replies
4
Views
37
arthurfish
arthurfish
no1softee
Replies
0
Views
7
no1softee
no1softee
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
6
Views
35
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top