JFL =)

badromance

badromance

Banned
I have 3 roommates but idk anyone from the uni i go to and i find it hard to adjust.I was somewhat fine the first day,but i think im bipolar and today barely talked and my voice is so low and im so tired,i was on high energry the first 4 days now im so depressed and can't even eat.That stacy in my class is my lifefuel for now,saw her today again in the city mall,jfl,in the same store,what are the chances,i go to pay and she is in front of me jfl she saw me but i pretented that i didn't.I always get obssesed with pretty girls.And when i went to the class we were 10 guys and 3 foids and they were all sitting infront and in the middle,and i sat on the back.I saw the foids starred at me and some guy too jfl,WHY DO I THIS,then i switched the seats and came closer to them,told my name to one guy to add on fb for the uni group jfl,being incel in 3 world country=nightmare mode,idk what is wrong with me,literally everyone is normal and accepted into society except me,wish i was lower iq and not think about that stuff,also having existientlal crisis for like 1 month already jfl if i survive this year it will be awesome.Also having back pain from accutane,i can't even run or gymcell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Learn how to write

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Working on:Forming healthy habits,increasing my social status,teethmaxxing,clearing my body acne.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................