JFL

badromance

badromance

Banned
@dotacel What is your mmr ? :lul::lul:

Was at like 4950 or some shit and really wanted to get to 5k like a year ago or something, before medal system. I remember I dropped down to 4700 on a losing streak then I quit for half a year or some shit lmao. Finally got to 5k this summer now taking a break cuz still no 7.20 I want to die:feelsrope:

Was at like 4950 or some shit and really wanted to get to 5k like a year ago or something, before medal system. I remember I dropped down to 4700 on a losing streak then I quit for half a year or some shit lmao. Finally got to 5k this summer now taking a break cuz still no 7.20 I want to die:feelsrope:
Its over for you i was 6800 then quitted 2 months,then dropped to 6300 and sold the acc and now im done with dota until the summer.MID OR FEED only way,or carry,you need to be alpha in vidya or you will get cucked even there by your teammates,if my real life fails somehow dota 2 is my greatest god tier cope.

Its over for you i was 6800 then quitted 2 months,then dropped to 6300 and sold the acc and now im done with dota until the summer.MID OR FEED only way,or carry,you need to be alpha in vidya or you will get cucked even there by your teammates,if my real life fails somehow dota 2 is my greatest god tier cope.

I know it's over bro that's why I basically play like 2-3 times a month now, used to be able to juggle time between gf and dota during the summer and during HS (HS is basically elementary here with how easy it is to pass with max possible grades) but in college now and finding it pretty hard to find much time to game, it's like at most 8-9 hours/week and I play more chill shit to cool down from rl

• +1
Reactions: badromance