Jimmy Butler towering over Neymar and his girlfriend

TheTakeoverHasBegun

TheTakeoverHasBegun

6'6 mulatto

There's no way Neymar (or any manlet) can feel like a man in a moment like that especially since his girl is with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, horizontallytall, AscendingHero and 4 others
The prevailing paradigm for individuals of the male gender, commonly referred to as "manlets," has reached an irretrievable state of obsolescence. The sheer magnitude of this realization is of such profound magnitude that it invokes a sense of astonishment and disbelief.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, 1966Ford, AscendingHero and 1 other person
The prevailing paradigm for individuals of the male gender, commonly referred to as "manlets," has reached an irretrievable state of obsolescence. The sheer magnitude of this realization is of such profound magnitude that it invokes a sense of astonishment and disbelief.
Wow a true scholar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 14693
Wow a true scholar
In an earnest attempt to convey my empathetic sentiments towards the challenges faced by individuals of diminished stature, I, being of average height, acknowledge my limited understanding of their predicament. However, I do endeavor to cultivate a sense of empathy towards their plight. As one burdened with what society perceives as an aesthetically disadvantageous visage, I can identify with the unfortunate prejudice encountered by men of shorter stature. May we collectively aspire for a future where such biases are rectified, fostering a more inclusive and equitable society.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 1966Ford, AscendingHero and 2 others
May we collectively aspire for a future where such biases are rectified, fostering a more inclusive and equitable society.
No cap I deadass teared up at this. So powerful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Hades and 1 other person
You are obsessed with me can you shut the fuck up?
A651A3A0 CA97 4EE4 91BA 7FD9CA77CE6C

In an earnest attempt to convey my empathetic sentiments towards the challenges faced by individuals of diminished stature, I, being of average height, acknowledge my limited understanding of their predicament. However, I do endeavor to cultivate a sense of empathy towards their plight. As one burdened with what society perceives as an aesthetically disadvantageous visage, I can identify with the unfortunate prejudice encountered by men of shorter stature. May we collectively aspire for a future where such biases are rectified, fostering a more inclusive and equitable society.
Unfortunately No, No we cannot.

Damn millenia, remeber watching him when i was 5'7 ,now luckily 6'1

5’8 vs 6’6 brutal