Jimmy Carr. Botox, Filler looksmin example

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Lean = life.

And botox/fillers makes one look to puffy.
better wrinkled as a man, than bloathed.
it also look uncanny. proportions are off.

Great choice on the hair transplant though

before. photo

After photo
0_The-Jonathan-Ross-Show-TV-show-Series-17-Episode-1-London-UK-10-Apr-2021.jpg

in motion before after.

Before:

After:

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Looks like me, lol.

he kinda looks worse in the second pic. i think this is the one time ive thought that a slightly norwooded hairline suits someone, with that hairstyle

Reminder - you can never escape your stunted teenage + early adult years.

He will always be an insecure loser at heart.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
he kinda looks worse in the second pic. i think this is the one time ive thought that a slightly norwooded hairline suits someone, with that hairstyle
I think the filler, and botox. bloath. and proportions due to that getting abit out of wach. Is the reason he looks worse in after.
The hairtransplant was imo a pretty good idea.

Reminder - you can never escape your stunted teenage + early adult years.
He will always be an insecure loser at heart.
I agree with everything you say, except the loser label. Since he's obviously self-made very rich, and

I can't compute, him being insecure.
Since he looks so confident and at ease on TV, while knowing alot of people are watching.

lean + angular implants = life

lean + angular implants = life
for sure better. than filling the face up with injections. And turning into a puff-fish face beacsue of it. Even though one is low bodyfat.

1334771290_ashleyjudd-face-467.jpg

for sure better. than filling the face up with injections. And turning into a puff-fish face beacsue of it. Even though one is low bodyfat.

she was a goddess in her prime, sad what she became

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
she was a goddess in her prime, sad what she became
thank god, especially for us poor people.
that rich people rhink. that fillers and botox will make them attractive looking. Imagine if they all had blackpilled doctors (like Kim Kardashian has), whom actually made them lean-attractive looking.

But now rich people all think. The bloathed filler and botox looks will make them look good. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

for a man (and woman).
hair = life
lean face (and low fat body for man) = life
and obviously for a man also matters alot, ehight - life

Can't do without it.
Filler bloaths, = ugly

cox.jpg
madonnaPHOTONEWS_10618047-014.jpg

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Will fillers in the chin and jawline still make you bloated in the long run?

I feel like those ppl tried to fill nasolabial folds and cheeks. Thats why they became bloated. Trying to recover face volume with hydrophilic fillers is a stupid idea.

Also, its important to make this distinction between hydrophilic and hydrophobic fillers. Bellafill probably would not cause the bloating, but it has its own risks.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

It's because she injects filler into her wrinkles and soft tissue. If you only inject directly on the bone then you won't have this issue.

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut
It's because she injects filler into her wrinkles and soft tissue. If you only inject directly on the bone then you won't have this issue.
Would injecting on the bone, not cause bloath?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
the problem is that there is no other option if you are old, you lose volume all over your face and you cant do nothing about it. Most celebrites dependent on their looks so you can either look like sagging wrinkled oldcel or like a bloated fish.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
the problem is that there is no other option if you are old, you lose volume all over your face and you cant do nothing about it. Most celebrites dependent on their looks so you can either look like sagging wrinkled oldcel or like a bloated fish.
I think it's better to get wrinkled and staying lean. for attractiveness of looks,
than to go, bloathed puff-fish-face; due to fillermaxxing.
Especially for men

For example.
this guy at 45. wrinkles but lean face.
imo, looks better than 45 year old men that gets filler bloath maxxing face.
what you think??

imo, lean face = life.
imo for men: lean face > wrinkles.

Ep6rOAKW8AYtw_U
Leandfg

Gettyimages 105042886
Schermafbeelding 2022 09 14 om 09 48 29 1663141727

The filler bloath