@jisko32 tinder experiment

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Made a little account for my favorite htn @jisko32 like 2 weeks ago. I used the best photos I could find, even did some morphing to it to look extra good. Checked up on it regularly, I used all the advanced techniques to get foids to come over but they were pretty reluctant for some reason.

Bro got 8 matches in 2 weeks, the engine must have not been favoring him. At least they were all stacies right? Umm..

IMG 4454
IMG 4455
IMG 4453

IMG 4456
IMG 4457
IMG 4458
IMG 4459
IMG 4460

I mean the second to last one is decent looking, but sadly she didn't reply to any messages. The last looking 'foid' was actually dtf, ngl I would tap that if I were you @jisko32 ... with a stick from 50 feet max JFL.

If this thread gets some traction, I might do a part 2 with our favorite ethnic chad @IndraBC too... stay tuned

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Jova, ggg.tv🤫 and 20 others
which .org femboy gets more matches? @luria or @jisko32

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Jova, ggg.tv🤫 and 11 others
@gonions @wackedchives @plukee @Samouraï

• +1
Reactions: plukee and GabachoCopium
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Aero, zub111 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: yen, sub5c3l and silencio
All subhuman girls

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, WeiWei, The Heartless and 1 other person
Made a little account for my favorite htn @jisko32 like 2 weeks ago. I used the best photos I could find, even did some morphing to it to look extra good. Checked up on it regularly, I used all the advanced techniques to get foids to come over but they were pretty reluctant for some reason.

Bro got 8 matches in 2 weeks, the engine must have not been favoring him. At least they were all stacies right? Umm..

I mean the second to last one is decent looking, but sadly she didn't reply to any messages. The last looking 'foid' was actually dtf, ngl I would tap that if I were you @jisko32 ... with a stick from 50 feet max JFL.

If this thread gets some traction, I might do a part 2 with our favorite ethnic chad @IndraBC too... stay tuned
i mean he was like an extreme niche looks like a band kid pheno and the girls they tend to pull basically fit these fit the matches :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: murdah, silencio and jisko32
SEE LENCIO!

One of my favorite users and keeps getting better

Also my erectile tissue is getting more fileld with blood by the second

• Love it
Reactions: silencio
Black melinated african american penis

• Hmm...
Black penile tissue in my butt and i cant get it out

• Hmm...
PLEASE WITH THE INDRA DUDE I BEG HE LITERALLY PRAYED FOR GOD TO SEND ME TO HELL CAUSE I SAID HE DOESNT GET IOIS 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and silencio
Do more experiments like this i will give you rep don't worry

• Love it

I'm above HTN by far tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and silencio
Brutal af

• +1
Reactions: murdah and silencio
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Donquixote and jisko32
SEE LENCIO!

One of my favorite users and keeps getting better

Also my erectile tissue is getting more fileld with blood by the second
Thanks bhaiiii

• +1
Reactions: Donquixote
i mean he was like an extreme niche looks like a band kid pheno and the girls they tend to pull basically fit these fit the matches :feelshah:
Universal appeal or death

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
@The Heartless

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and silencio
PLEASE WITH THE INDRA DUDE I BEG HE LITERALLY PRAYED FOR GOD TO SEND ME TO HELL CAUSE I SAID HE DOESNT GET IOIS 😭😭
That's craazyy 😂 Send some pics of him imma do it.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Send the pics you used buddy...

• +1
@silencio good experiment
try same with @The Heartless I'm curious

• Love it

• JFL
What's the location?

• +1
It's funny because he has been here for a while but still makes greycel thread questions and has a fucking ego

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and murdah
I don't have the pics of him. If you send it Imma do it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
What location did youuse?

• +1
Man I just rated you overall and tbh you score LTN overall, rated both front and side profiles

Also I tried female rating on you and you surprisingly scored very high like 72% harmony for woman

Your face is extremelly feminine, combining with long hair you look Mona Lisa

LTN being man but Stacylite if you were woman

You should Trannymax lmao

• JFL
Man I just rated you overall and tbh you score LTN overall, rated both front and side profiles

Also I tried female rating on you and you surprisingly scored very high like 72% harmony for woman

murdah

• +1
Reactions: murdah

The hair cucks him, facially he's an htn

• Hmm...

how did you calculate the harmony?

The hair cucks him, facially he's an htn
If you saw his side profile you wouldn't say so
What features actually makes him looking like woman?
First of all:
Short Skull(which is very common in slavic man) which is feminine trait
Round eye shape which is feminine trait
Upper third is the biggest and lower third is the smallest which is feminine trait
Thin invisble Eyebrows which is feminine trait
Thin neck which is feminine trait
His gonial angle is too big which is feminine trait
Femine Browridge which is feminine trait
Recessed chin (I don't know but many women have this surprisingly)
feminine lips which is feminine trait
All this is brutally finishes off by long hair and narrow frame with skinny af physique

He really looks like a woman

• So Sad
  • +1
how did you calculate the harmony?
Every feature in face has score, which is combined and calculated mathematically. 80% of your face is feminine, which looks good af on woman

Threads like these really make me wonder... imagine being some girl swiping away on Tinder and by chance you happen to swipe on some incel and despite having never interacted, because of this your face ends up permanently plastered on some forum alongside everyone else that swiped as an object of ridicule

• Hmm...
First of all:
Upper third is the biggest and lower third is the smallest which is feminine trait
All this is brutally finishes off by long hair and narrow frame with skinny af physique

Every feature in face has score, which is combined and calculated mathematically. 80% of your face is feminine, which looks good af on woman
ideal for femboymax

Threads like these really make me wonder... imagine being some girl swiping away on Tinder and by chance you happen to swipe on some incel and despite having never interacted, because of this your face ends up permanently plastered on some forum alongside everyone else that swiped as an object of ridicule
Damn it must suck having infinite smv. They shared those pictures to everyone itw the second they posted it on tinder. This place is no exception

Damn it must suck having infinite smv. They shared those pictures to everyone itw the second they posted it on tinder. This place is no exception
They didn't sign up for that or are aware of this. Imagine you get posted to Lipstick Alley alongside 10 other incels and being mocked for how ugly you look and you have no idea. To be honest, when I think about it, pics get shared in DMs by girls and boys alike when they're exceptionally (un)attractive. A public forum is a whole other animal though.

First of all:

still mtn

They didn't sign up for that or are aware of this. Imagine you get posted to Lipstick Alley alongside 10 other incels and being mocked for how ugly you look and you have no idea. To be honest, when I think about it, pics get shared in DMs by girls and boys alike when they're exceptionally (un)attractive. A public forum is a whole other animal though.
Keep crying goy. They know what they signed up for. I'm not in the position in life to give a fuck about any dumb foid.

Keep crying goy. They know what they signed up for. I'm not in the position in life to give a fuck about any dumb foid.
The only one crying here is you. You care about those ''dumb foids'' more than me. I just made an observation. I don't care about you or them. From the way you talk I can tell you feel like you're getting one back at the ''foids''. You're going to be trying for a long time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and silencio