Jo chat i finally bagged a 10

RoidKid

RoidKid

Iron
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Posts
63
Reputation
41
There’s this girl at my gym I’ve seen her only 2 times so far and I’ve really noticed her watching me during my sets and so I found her insta and followed her not even 5 sec later she followed me and I started texting told her that I think she looks good and she said she thinks I look good too so we talked for a little and she gave me her snap guys all the pinning roids and countless gym hours and bonesmashing finally paid off
 

Similar threads

try2beme
Replies
9
Views
36
JJound
JJound
Big Boss
Replies
4
Views
37
Scars
Scars
ESR
Replies
8
Views
62
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
18
Views
85
SickendExistence
SickendExistence
ICXCLuvr
Replies
8
Views
101
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

  • RoidKid
Back
Top