@joao is a good example of height coping

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken
@joao guy has a good face, but not good enough to make up for his 5'3" height

https://looksmax.org/search/99721/ - if you look at his threads and posts, he tries to emphatise how his 5'3" height doesn't hold him back and biggest slayers he knew were manlets etc. he just keeps repeating the same train of thought like a parrot. he also keeps asking what surgeries he needs for his face etc, when its clear they wouldn't do shit with how he does women as his height bottlenecks it all

I legitimately believe he believes height is not that important, but to the extent he justifies it to himself is ridiculous. even usual "height is cope" normies agree with how desperate he is how he tries to cope with his 5'3" height. but he just doesn't see it himself

now look at this and see the parallel between a lot of other people, who are just like him, but with 5'8" - 5'9" etc. its very similar, just not as ridiculous

6 feet is bare minimum in 2019, if you don't agree with this you're guaranteed coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
6 feet is bare minimum in 2019, if you don't agree with this you're guaranteed coping

??????????
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I only meet 3 or 4 6 ft+ guys once a day. Unless you live in Northern Europe, they're not very common.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others

??????????
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I only meet 3 or 4 6 ft+ guys once a day. Unless you live in Northern Europe, they're not very common.
if i wanted to be very honest as in what i see/b elieve i would've said 6'1 or 6'2 is the cutoff, but 6ft is generous in 2019

if anyone says any less than 6 is just coping guaranteed

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: haircutcel, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
if i wanted to be very honest as in what i see/b elieve i would've said 6'1 or 6'2 is the cutoff, but 6ft is generous in 2019

Cutoff starts at 5'10" imo. At 5'10"-5'11", you won't get rejected by your height, but you won't get a plus on it either.

6' and above you get an extra tick for your overall attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and middayshowers
also i'd like to add this obviously depends a lot in location.

what i wrote in this thread is 100% true for my country

may be different for USA and some other countries

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
I want to grow taller than 5'11

https://looksmax.org/search/99721/ - if you look at his threads and posts, he tries to emphatise how his 5'3" height doesn't hold him back and biggest slayers he knew were manlets etc. he just keeps repeating the same train of thought like a parrot. he also keeps asking what surgeries he needs for his face etc, when its clear they wouldn't do shit with how he does women as his height bottlenecks it all

I legitimately believe he believes height is not that important, but to the extent he justifies it to himself is ridiculous. even usual "height is cope" normies agree with how desperate he is how he tries to cope with his 5'3" height. but he just doesn't see it himself

now look at this and see the parallel between a lot of other people, who are just like him, but with 5'8" - 5'9" etc. its very similar, just not as ridiculous

Cope 6 foot 8 or death and a Chad face 6 foot is death staus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
he’s actually 164cm, 5’4,7

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
I see a 6ft guy every time i look in my mirror :unsure:

??????????
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Who's that girl in the gif. She cute?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
imagine unironically being 5'3 lmao

so brutal, it is beyond over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio, Redrighthand, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2810
Over if your a mm below 6 foot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
How is that a humble brag?

He's complaining about being six fucking two like height is his problem.

When you're already Tall and you're complaining as if you're on a short side it comes of as subtle bragging. like he's trying to get validation from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2810

When you're already Tall and you're complaining as if you're on a short side it comes of as subtle bragging. like he's trying to get validation from it.

Plus he looks like this

8B9D2646 5A77 4FCE 8A10 CB33AE5EAEDC

Being that subhuman should be automatic ban

• JFL

I didn't see him mention his height. Even if he did say something stupid like "it's over at 6'2, 6'8 or death" he wouldn't get warned for that. Relax.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Dude I'm being ded serious I am not doing this to brag FFS what would I gain

Then explain your moronic reasoning please.

Women on average aren't anywhere near close to that height. so how can 6'2 not be enough when you're head taller than 99% Women in the world?
I didn't see him mention his height. Even if he did say something stupid like "it's over at 6'2, 6'8 or death" he wouldn't get warned for that. Relax.

I mean he did make a Thread about this but You're right maybe I've overreacted a bit. it just pisses me off when i see Tallfags complaining about height. they don't know the struggle of Manlets.

• +1
Then explain your moronic reasoning please.

Women on average aren't anywhere near close to that height. so how can 6'2 not be enough when you're head taller than 99% Women in the world?

I mean he did make a Thread about this but You're right maybe I've overreacted a bit. it just pisses me off when i see Tallfags complaining about height. they don't know the struggle of Manlets.

It's about moving 99 percent men in the world otherwise you will get cucked

I believe him ngl a lot of girls don't care about height as long as they don't brutally mog guys.

It's about moving 99 percent men in the world otherwise you will get cucked

No.

You might get Cucked even if you are a supreme GigaChad. girl will just get bored of you one day and she will decide to Cheat on you with a Subhuman. nobody is safe from Female nature.

• +1
No.

You might get Cucked even if you are a supreme GigaChad. girl will just get bored of you one day and she will decide to Cheat on you with a Subhuman. nobody is safe from Female nature.

Jfl you actually buy red pill bullshit by scammers who have idea they want to sell especially when their bitter like really all women are psychopaths bro you can't satisfy her bro ever realize their is projection going on

5'3 is below average even for women

Jfl you actually buy red pill bullshit by scammers who have idea they want to sell especially when their bitter like really all women are psychopaths bro you can't satisfy her bro ever realize their is projection going on

That's not what i said tho.

All i'm saying is even if you're 10/10 that doesn't guarantee your girl won't cheat on you.

• +1
Lifefuel for @knajjd.

Don't ban me

idk maybe go Estrogenmaxx bro
can't see other copes
maybe look for fetishfoids
or play in some umpa lumpa movie

6ft+ is ideal. 5'9+ is required. Anything below 5'7 is over.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
That's not what i said tho.

All i'm saying is even if you're 10/10 that doesn't guarantee your girl won't cheat on you.

If your good looking enough to satisfy and your a good father why would she cheat

If your good looking enough to satisfy and your a good father why would she cheat

Idk because she can? why do Women cheat on Good looking Men? eventually she'll just get sick of you.

But of course this doesn't apply to all Women. more like 98%.
imagine unironically being 5'3 lmao

so brutal, it is beyond over

TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif

• So Sad
He is literally a troll bro

Idk because she can? why do Women cheat on Good looking Men? eventually she'll just get sick of you.

But of course this doesn't apply to all Women. more like 98%.

TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif
TfHR.gif

You can steal something without getting caught nothing is stopping you tbh just be more sneaky do you do it same applies to foods you can do it but if your content you are happy

??????????
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lol, where I live like 60% are 6ft or above

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
manletism is brutal

He looks like a curry in my world he’s a psl 4

Nah it depends on the guys. Masculine = 6,2+ Prettyboys = 5,9 to 6,0