@joao is a good example of height coping

also i'd like to add this obviously depends a lot in location.

what i wrote in this thread is 100% true for my country

may be different for USA and some other countries
Brutal, I went to Manhattan today and got heightmogged like crazy. 20-30%of theguys were taller than me. Nobody is safe.

Lol, where I live like 60% are 6ft or above
Do you live in the Netherlands?

Then explain your moronic reasoning please.

Women on average aren't anywhere near close to that height. so how can 6'2 not be enough when you're head taller than 99% Women in the world?

I mean he did make a Thread about this but You're right maybe I've overreacted a bit. it just pisses me off when i see Tallfags complaining about height. they don't know the struggle of Manlets.
If you wear heel lifts and platform shoes you should be around 5'6", which is below average for Georgia, but you said you had a good face. So it should more than make up for it.

you have no chance with five foot three, any statement contrary to this is illusory and :bluepill:

imagine unironically being 5'3 lmao

so brutal, it is beyond over
imagine getting one chance at a fullfilling life and you're born a 5'3 male

manlets live life on just survive difficulty

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
you have no chance with five foot three, any statement contrary to this is illusory and :bluepill:
My dad got married and he's 5', so there's always hope

how tall is your mom bro? And you
My mom is 5'1"

And I'm 5'10"-5'11"

My great-grandpa was somewhere around 5'11" to 6'3", and my mom's side is tall. That's why I ended up at this height.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
My mom is 5'1"

And I'm 5'10"-5'11"

My great-grandpa was somewhere around 5'11" to 6'3", and my mom's side is tall. That's why I ended up at this height.
my dad is 6'2 and mom is 5'6 and we're the same height

you have been blessed beyond belief

• +1
my dad is 6'2 and mom is 5'6 and we're the same height

you have been blessed beyond belief
I'm still hoping I grow to 6 ft lol. I've grown 3 inches this past year. And I hope I grow 2 or however more I need to become 6 ft between 17-20.

Also, are you tour mother's height, or father's height? Because if it's your mother's oof...

I'm literally only like 7cm taller than my chink. Keep coping.
FACE
When you tell yourself that you need to be 6' minimum, this gives you a convenient excuse to not even bother to try is you are under 6' tall

I'm still hoping I grow to 6 ft lol. I've grown 3 inches this past year. And I hope I grow 2 or however more I need to become 6 ft between 17-20.

Also, are you tour mother's height, or father's height? Because if it's your mother's oof...
my mom is 5'6 with a 6'2 dad and a couple average height brothers while my dad is 6'2 with a 5'7 dad and like 5'3 mom lol

my bio brother is 6'3 though and i don't know where his height comes from tbh

i fkn wish i'd gotten it tho. I was 5'9 when I joined this site in november though so I'm at least greatful for that

• So Sad
my mom is 5'6 with a 6'2 dad and a couple average height brothers while my dad is 6'2 with a 5'7 dad and like 5'3 mom lol

my bio brother is 6'3 though and i don't know where his height comes from tbh

i fkn wish i'd gotten it tho. I was 5'9 when I joined this site in november though so I'm at least greatful for that
How old are you?

Sad shit, man

Im turning 17 soon, its over for me as well
enjoy ur last year or two of high school bro, i miss it already lol

• Love it
enjoy ur last year or two of high school bro, i miss it already lol
The last 3 years were shit, but I'm gonna enjoy senior year, although it'll be difficult because I'm obese. Everything from forming friendships to going to school. But it is what it is.

And thanks bro, enjoy college if you're going.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
6 feet is bare minimum in 2019, if you don't agree with this you're guaranteed coping

When "incels" who think height matters try to deny direct experience of 5'6 guys easily succeeding (especially in highschool) because of face