Job advice

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Will probably try and get a fully remote job so I can make youtube videos during work hours

I only have experience in B2B tech sales

I'm unsure on whether I should go down the sales path of account management. Does anyone who which is better long term?

My last job was relaxed as fuck so I could fuck around most of the day, but I've heard business development in a big company is utter hell

What should I do tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
asking for career and work advice on a forum occupied by teens and neets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, |Daddy_Zygos|, Yliaster and 12 others
Robert de niro lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 17829
I fucking hate being low IQ

2643890 undisputedcry 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 3828, the BULL and 7 others
My friend is an account manager, he says it's very chill. Just booking meetings with potential clients and whatever and he makes a good living.

no tbh go into tech consulting, the hours are merciless (two friends work in it, one entry one more experienced, and they both work 50-70hrs a week) but the pay is fantastic

nigger answer me what niche you in on ytb

Last edited:
no tbh go into tech consulting, the hours are merciless (two friends work in it, one entry one more experienced, and they both work 50-70hrs a week) but the pay is fantastic
Tbh, I was offered a position at IBM for it consulting and didn't take it, start salery isn't that good (maybe because I'm young and don't have education in that field), but if you're planning on staying in a big tech company it'll increase fast with the years, but that's not my plan. Definitely potential as one of my friends earn around 280k/y before taxes, although it's after A LOT of years

• +1
Reactions: Loki
my friend hates his job cuz its really stressful but he has so much fun with the money, he makes $150k and he’s gonna get a raise of like $30k a year for the next decade or so so he feels like he can’t quit

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
my friend hates his job cuz its really stressful but he has so much fun with the money, he makes $150k and he’s gonna get a raise of like $30k a year for the next decade or so so he feels like he can’t quit
I hope he's living on the minimum expenses possible and investing most of it, you really gotta watch out for lifestyle inflation. The money ends up owning you instead of the other way around

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, chawaje, the BULL and 1 other person
In the UK?

I hope he's living on the minimum expenses possible and investing most of it, you really gotta watch out for lifestyle inflation. The money ends up owning you instead of the other way around
yeah i kinda agree but the guy doesn't care about spirituality or self-monitoring - its all life security and gentle hedonism for him

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
commenting on everyone's thread like you are some experienced life expert drop the act

How can I escape povertyceldom as a UKcel? Even relatively higher paying careers like the one I am in don't pay 100k+.

What are your moneymaxxing plans btw? Imo, the povertycel cutoff in london is around 60k.

Do you think he would ask for job advice on teenager forums?

2381.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend
What was your degree man?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, the BULL and Deleted member 9801
Will probably try and get a fully remote job so I can make youtube videos during work hours

I only have experience in B2B tech sales

I'm unsure on whether I should go down the sales path of account management. Does anyone who which is better long term?

My last job was relaxed as fuck so I could fuck around most of the day, but I've heard business development in a big company is utter hell

What should I do tbh

Sales will give you greater freedom.

Would an accounting or finance job interest you? I reckon u could go for those fields with your degree

Tbh you could also easily keep doing sales remote job too, just taking phone calls now and then
Nah they ask for too much commitment tbh

I have to work for a finance firm for 2 years minimum until I complete all the exams, plus pay is low when you start

And it's boring as fuck, I don't think I'd be able to cope day to day working in finance

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, currylightskin and Deleted member 9801
How can I escape povertyceldom as a UKcel? Even relatively higher paying careers like the one I am in don't pay 100k+.

What are your moneymaxxing plans btw? Imo, the povertycel cutoff in london is around 60k.
I dont really care that much about money, I make enough to save a decent amount and to be able to have fun. I just plan to stay in the field im in rn boxed into making 40-100k cuz its my dream job

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Y'all niggas sound like those scammy indians that are in these prank videos with their weird Punjabi accent. TF is "Tech consultant" lmaoo

I dont really care that much about money, I make enough to save a decent amount and to be able to have fun. I just plan to stay in the field im in rn boxed into making 40-100k cuz its my dream job
Are you a filmmaker?

Y'all niggas sound like those scammy indians that are in these prank videos with their weird Punjabi accent. TF is "Tech consultant" lmaoo
Honestly no idea, that's also exactly what I said to the guy I got offered the job from haha

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Nah they ask for too much commitment tbh

I have to work for a finance firm for 2 years minimum until I complete all the exams, plus pay is low when you start

And it's boring as fuck, I don't think I'd be able to cope day to day working in finance
Mate I didn't even start accounting exams JFL and I had every exemption, could've done it in a year
Seriously I was so done with studycelling and exams I said fuck it hahaha
Maybe it's low IQ. Of me

My pride won't let me do it now coz the exemptions have expired jfl

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling