Job interview maxxing

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
649
Reputation
293
Im 16 i have my first J*b interview on Thursday give me some tips
if I get the job because of one of y’all’s tips I’ll rep every fucking post you have and suck your cock

I need this job to fund my testosterone and my McDonald’s addiction
 
  • +1
Reactions: dnr.niglet and Gaythugmax
all you can really do is look presentable and have good responses to questions they might ask e.g "why do you want to work here", "what are your strength and weaknesses"
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
all you can really do is look presentable and have good responses to questions they might ask e.g "why do you want to work here", "what are your strength and weaknesses"
Thank you friend
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gaythugmax
Can’t lie and say I have past experience and other jobs because I’m only 16 so I just left school a couple months ago
 
  • +1
Reactions: rationalguy.xx
Im 16 i have my first J*b interview on Thursday give me some tips
if I get the job because of one of y’all’s tips I’ll rep every fucking post you have and suck your cock

I need this job to fund my testosterone and my McDonald’s addiction
Oh shi what typpa company you applying to and position?
 

Similar threads

FiendFiend
Replies
3
Views
47
ReadBooksEveryday
ReadBooksEveryday
canthuscutting
Replies
1
Views
49
chud10282892
chud10282892
sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
17
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
NinjaRG9
Replies
1
Views
24
NinjaRG9
NinjaRG9
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
76
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top