Job listing sites look like dating sites, fuck this clown world!

JovanD

JovanD

Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed
In my country we have different words for worker and female worker and also all job titles have male and female versions...
Anyway im fucking broke and sick of it, but when ever i look for job it's pure suicide fuel, almost all the ads are looking for female workers.

Unless your dad owns a company or you know some one who does, it's fucking over.

@SikKunt
Not a day goes by that i don't think about planning it... But i need Money to pull it off... Don't have the frame to pull off a knife attack rampage.
Altho im prolly just gonna end up spending all money on hookers and PC parts like i always do... If i ever make more money in this fucked up world.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I'M A SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK

• +1
Reactions: JovanD and androidcel
even if it is for both genders women will advance first, why? because she will suck dick and you wont. Easy and simple

even if it is for both genders women will advance first, why? because she will suck dick and you wont. Easy and simple
Well ofc, but when it's so obvious you can't even pretend things are normal even if you wanted to, it's fucking suifuel.

Well ofc, but when it's so obvious you can't even pretend things are normal even if you wanted to, it's fucking suifuel.
live in the forest, disconnect yourself from this clown world, its over. People are less happy then ever before its so fucking sad.

live in the forest, disconnect yourself from this clown world, its over. People are less happy then ever before its so fucking sad.
As soon as affordable satelite internet becomes available.