Job/ major ideas

Kerbouchard

Kerbouchard

Iron
Any ideas for a major I can study that has a promising future and gives you the opportunity to get in contact with girls? I have no interest in studying with a bunch of indian nerds, so no compsci or anything like that for me. Any ideas would be appreciated guys 🫶🏼

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, ;-;, JovenCansao and 3 others
holy fuck at the state of men don’t study a major to fuckinf speak to women it’s a grace mistake

I chose psychology as one of my subjects at school still is a grave mistake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, poopoohead, ;-; and 3 others
holy fuck at the state of men don’t study a major to fuckinf speak to women it’s a grace mistake

The thing is I have a very NT and pretty gl friend whos studying cyber security and there‘s literally not one person that‘s not super autistic he can go partying with or anything like that, they are all just playing vidya in their free time. So Im just looking for a major where you can meet NT guys and girls so I won‘t meet that same fate

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, PubertyMaxxer and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

dogshit redpiller take. uni is last chance to ascend with hqnp, over if you willingly become some omega rotter for many years for muh stem

yeah bro psychology is garbage that's some water right there

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Kerbouchard, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Investment banking?

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard
nurse

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
dogshit redpiller take. uni is last chance to ascend with hqnp, over if you willingly become some omega rotter for many years for muh stem

yeah bro psychology is garbage that's some water right there
It's not a fucking redpill its the fucking truth

The majority of women's degrees are fucking dogshit you even fucking stated it yourself

Psychology, Sociology, and English all fucking suck

Only decent ones are medicine and dentistry but the women in these fields are fucking narcissists

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
I‘m not going to

The majority of women's degrees are fucking dogshit you even fucking stated it yourself

Only decent ones are medicine and dentistry but the women in these fields are fucking narcissists
The ratio doesn‘t have to be 90% girls and 10% men, it just shouldn‘t be all men

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

there are a fuckton of holes studying economics, business, architecture, nursing, interior design or whatever. it doesn't have to be useless, just don't be the guy stuck with 90% incels 10% femcels 300% workload :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Kerbouchard
Biology/chemistry. Classes are long as fuck because of lab so you might as well get to know each other where you can talk to people during lab. I don't see chemistry as hard so as long as you have a mastery over basic algebra you'll look intelligent and can even study with girls outside. The only problem is if you don't like science you will not like the major (obviously) and that they're long classes. It's not like business major classes where you go to school for 3 hours MAX 2 days a week.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Kerbouchard
Start sucking dick

Biology/chemistry. Classes are long as fuck because of lab so you might as well get to know each other where you can talk to people during lab. I don't see chemistry as hard so as long as you have a mastery over basic algebra you'll look intelligent and can even study with girls outside. The only problem is if you don't like science you will not like the major (obviously) and that they're long classes. It's not like business major classes where you go to school for 3 hours MAX 2 days a week.
I would only study this shit if you're going to med school or some other health-related grad degree aka pharmacist, dentistry. JFL @ wasting 4 yrs studying chem/bio.