Job market is cooked, so can somebody actually talk about jobs???

SupressedLowLife

SupressedLowLife

Iron
Joined
May 16, 2026
Posts
65
Reputation
49
TLDR
Stupid shot rant, about nothing. I hate you all more than I hate my loud mexican neighbor
6915831_racoon.png

Society is built on Jobs, and with a shity job market. And with student loans fucking you to death if you go to university, until you end up ropemaxxing
as a BROKE khhv.
SO Can there be just 1 discussion on JOBS?!?!!? We all need money, but getting a job is so much safer. Than the bullshit I see getting posted in "moneymaking"


ANYBODY in the workforce, pelase hear my call and give us your wisdom on jobs actually worth working for.

fucking hell
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop, hate, Αlchemy and 1 other person
I forgot to finish the title, are we serious
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0695.png
    IMG_0695.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Caregiver is pretty good. High pay and flexible hours. Don't need any experience or education.

Last job I had was working for a non-profit as a caregiver for people with traumatic brain injuries. I worked night shift. Basically all I did was roll into work at 11pm, pass out meds, then curl up on the sofa till 7 am. Payed to sleep pretty much.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IronMike and SupressedLowLife
Just find low stress jobs, fuck the pay. You need janitor jobs or office cleaner, night shift janitor. You need 0 cortisol above average minimum wage. Let all the normcucks get looshed and develop heart palpitations fighting over the rat race jobs so they can pay 1k a month on their new car and shit like that. Just chill
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orcairis and SupressedLowLife
Caregiver is pretty good. High pay and flexible hours. Don't need any experience or education.

Last job I had was working for a non-profit as a caregiver for people with traumatic brain injuries. I worked night shift. Basically all I did was roll into work at 11pm, pass out meds, then curl up on the sofa till 7 am. Payed to sleep pretty much.
But there is also the chance you get shit tossed on you, but honestly a pretty good job from what it sounds like. What made you quit?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Just find low stress jobs, fuck the pay. You need janitor jobs or office cleaner, night shift janitor. You need 0 cortisol above average minimum wage. Let all the normcucks get looshed and develop heart palpitations fighting over the rat race jobs so they can pay 1k a month on their new car and shit like that. Just chill
I know, but I am ambitious enough to be a goyim ruining my health for money. its stupid, and will fuck me on the long run. But in my eyes its really worth it.
 
Last edited:
warehouse work is decent,

i worked warehouse right when i graduated high school when i gapped for 8 months, fairly easy to have an isint the worst depending on what type of warehouse it is

ideally work in a food warehouse paying at minimum $18 an hour
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
Are you white? Do have no prior work experience? Do you genuinely want to work and make money?

If you answered yes to any of the questions, you’re not getting a job. Simple.
 
warehouse work is decent,

i worked warehouse right when i graduated high school when i gapped for 8 months, fairly easy to have an isint the worst depending on what type of warehouse it is

ideally work in a food warehouse paying at minimum $18 an hour
@SupressedLowLife I drive forklift in warehouse and I make 9 dollar above minimum wage, but you wont get much more than that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
@SupressedLowLife I drive forklift in warehouse and I make 9 dollar above minimum wage, but you wont get much more than that.
forklift is good too, but i have no idea where you even get licensed for that, and i remember you typically need experience for a forklift position unless you get lucky
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
Are you white? Do have no prior work experience? Do you genuinely want to work and make money?

If you answered yes to any of the questions, you’re not getting a job. Simple.
Holy bottom feader mentality. its not over for anyone until they are dead, stop putting yourself through this man. Really, its not healthy
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
Holy bottom feader mentality. its not over for anyone until they are dead, stop putting yourself through this man. Really, its not healthy
I applied for over 30 jobs and never got a single response. Like I GUESS that’s being a bottom feeder? Niggas can’t get jobs at 16 and you think it’s me doing it to myself. What a joke
 
I applied for over 30 jobs and never got a single response. Like I GUESS that’s being a bottom feeder? Niggas can’t get jobs at 16 and you think it’s me doing it to myself. What a joke
No, I am not saying that. What I am getting out of that response is "you're not going to get a job ever because of this one thing" which is untrue. My bad if it seemed like I was blaming you for this shity job market, but that's just what I thought.
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate
No, I am not saying that. What I am getting out of that response is "you're not going to get a job ever because of this one thing" which is untrue. My bad if it seemed like I was blaming you for this shity job market, but that's just what I thought.
Well because it’s quite literally next to impossible to get a job without connections or a large impressive resume. (Even with that, it’s still low odds.)
 
  • +1
Reactions: exhale
Well because it’s quite literally next to impossible to get a job without connections or a large impressive resume. (Even with that, it’s still low odds.)
Yeah true, You got me there. it is kinda over
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: hate
But there is also the chance you get shit tossed on you, but honestly a pretty good job from what it sounds like. What made you quit?
Better life outside the USA

IMG 20260925 122654
IMG 20260923 165206
IMG 20260920 163341
IMG 20260909 181805
IMG 20260909 181829


I was only back in the US so my wife could get citizenship. I spent most my adult life in Asia.

Why work 40 hours a week in USA and barely be able to support my family when I can live in Cambodia working only 25 hours a week from home and live like a king?
 
Better life outside the USA

View attachment 5692334View attachment 5692336View attachment 5692338View attachment 5692344View attachment 5692345

I was only back in the US so my wife could get citizenship. I spent most my adult life in Asia.

Why work 40 hours a week in USA and barely be able to support my family when I can live in Cambodia working only 25 hours a week from home and live like a king?
Holy shit you already live outside the US?!?!? You're living the life I am hoping I get, I envy you so much bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Holy shit you already live outside the US?!?!? You're living the life I am hoping I get, I envy you so much bro
I left USA at 23 and returned at 33 so my Chinese wife could get citizenship. Didn't want to get split from hsr if some covid type shit ever happened again. Spent 5 tears back in USA. worked as a cook for 4 years in a Chinese restaurant then spent the last year as a care giver.

Never got shit thrown on me but I've had to change daipers and deal with a lot if freakouts. Got attacked a few times. Usually they're not very strong or coordinated though. Can't hit them back or restrain them. Can call the police and sit back and watch while the police fuck them up though. Lol, I had that happen one time. Cop had a particularly unruly bastard on the ground like George Floyd. Cop looked up at me worried that I'd be upset by it and I just looked the other way.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: SupressedLowLife

Similar threads

Gaythugmax
Replies
0
Views
36
Gaythugmax
Gaythugmax
try2beme
Replies
21
Views
91
try2beme
try2beme
munnabhai
Replies
0
Views
35
munnabhai
munnabhai
Geoff2024
Replies
38
Views
107
Geoff2024
Geoff2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top