Jobless Chad fuck hardworking stacyes and beckies while you jerk off after getting home from wageslaving

Freixel

Freixel

Viva la Revolución
Title

Jobless Chad fuck hardworking stacyes and beckies while you jerk off after getting home from wageslaving

This society and system are a deception and if you think that being a fucking wageslave is going to get you anywhere in life you are a functional idiot

If you are going to be a wageslaver, at least be aware that you are being enslaved and the best thing that can happen is a revolution against this entire shitty system to reduce the workload and suffer less.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Htobrother, rand anon and 9 others
I knew a guy in Texas prison that looked like Ian Sommerhalder but wasn’t short, he also was well over 6 ft.

He got a nurse pregnant and this guy was in for aggravated sexual assault of a child

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger and 7 others
JFL another homoerotic thread. Chad isn’t real buddy

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Title

This society and system are a deception and if you think that being a fucking wageslave is going to get you anywhere in life you are a functional idiot

If you are going to be a wageslaver, at least be aware that you are being enslaved and the best thing that can happen is a revolution against this entire shitty system to reduce the workload and suffer less.
Nah chad goes outside and women drop their pants

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I knew a guy in Texas prison that looked like Ian Sommerhalder but wasn’t short, he also was well over 6 ft.

He got a nurse pregnant and this guy was in for aggravated sexual assault of a child
lol this is irl blackpill
so brutal how do we cope
sexual assault child predator chad gets foids wet
i cant

• So Sad
Reactions: Freixel
so brutal how do we cope
i cant
He actually got multiple women pregnant. He got two guards pregnant, a captain (rank within the prison system), and 1 or 2 nurses…

When you get caught doing that you get a case called establishing a relationship.

So pretty boy was put in segregation single cell…

He has a 5 year sentence and has to do half of it to come up for parole.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67869
Jfl I'm in uni hoping to have a better future

I have 0 motivation to look for a job after knowing the truth.

This is the bad side of the blackpill, total demoralization

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 67869 and Deleted member 75149
such a cringe thread

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

You r back

• +1
He actually got multiple women pregnant. He got two guards pregnant, a captain (rank within the prison system), and 1 or 2 nurses…

When you get caught doing that you get a case called establishing a relationship.

So pretty boy was put in segregation single cell…

He has a 5 year sentence and has to do half of it to come up for parole.
He probably had his fair share of cocks too if he looked like as submissive as Ian Sommerhalder

Anyways, what's the dude's name I wanna search up his mugshot

He probably had his fair share of cocks too if he looked like as submissive as Ian Sommerhalder

Anyways, what's the dude's name I wanna search up his mugshot
I need to figure out his TDC number, Texas prison number. Let me look and no, rape doesn’t happen in prison…

Enough men are willing

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Knowing that you are going to be alone after being enslaved for 10 hours while a guy fucks your looksmatch just for having a squarer jaw is reason enough to go jokermaxxing against this ass society

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman232 and greycel

I have 0 motivation for life.no goals. Nothing. Never began for us.

• So Sad
We have to get out of this pit of shit, we have to motivate ourselves to fight against this normie society

This shit is sad, but fucking hell ashwagandha nuked my cortisol I don't even feel stressed or depressed anymore jfl, after I close this site I'll forgot this shit again.

Though it really is a messed up reality, anyways I gotta go wageslave as well while doing uni

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 54067, Deleted member 67869 and Freixel
There's no need for motivation, just keep moving forward like a zombie, this is why u don't need emotions, it's bad unless ur chad

• +1
We have to get out of this pit of shit, we have to motivate ourselves to fight against this normie society
motivation is a temporary feeling. As long as the root cause of the problem exists we will never ever get out of the pit. We can cope for sometime and say i feel better and happy but as long as the root exists you will come back to those negative thoughts you will come back to rotting.
Find the root cause and get rid of it you will achieve many things i swear by it.
Too bad the root cause is something im not in control of : my height and my looks
I will always be ugly manlet
As long as this exists i will never fully be content

motivation is a temporary feeling. As long as the root cause of the problem exists we will never ever get out of the pit. We can cope for sometime and say i feel better and happy but as long as the root exists you will come back to those negative thoughts you will come back to rotting.
Find the root cause and get rid of it you will achieve many things i swear by it.
Too bad the root cause is something im not in control of : my height and my looks

Yes, that's why I'm doing therapy

.In any case, I know that if I lose weight enough for my abs to show, I will have many more sexual opportunities, just a little effort.

It sucks that everything is so dependent on appearance but that's the way it is.

We wouldn't be in this shit hole if we had even one woman supporting us, that's all I need to get a job and do everything necessary to raise a family.

They took everything from the men of our generation

• +1
Damn I feel u bro, I don't think I can motivate u anyways, but don't u think it's kinda shit to give up immediately, why not give it at least 5 yrs u know, maybe even doing limb lengthening and surgeries and stuff, though I know the side effects can be really worrying but I do know after knowing blackpill u can't really live a normal life while not being above average anymore

So bro can u try, I also know that others are born better than us immediately after birth but honestly it's kinda bluepilled but maybe for once just think about how far u can go while working 5 years straight, there's a chance that you'll be the same, and there's also this chance that you'll become better, so why not try brother

• +1
The thought of having to wagesslave without having a guaranteed woman by my side depresses me too much, it is a glimpse into a horrifying reality

Just be a slave without love and without family bro

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
The thought of having to wagesslave without having a guaranteed woman by my side depresses me too much, it is a glimpse into a horrifying reality

Can u try ashwagandha bro, it really washed away my cortisol and in turn made me really calm.

U really need to give everything cause we're born lower than others, the hardest thing is definitely acceptance after knowing blackpill

• +1

I think your guy is Meeks

What's his name

Damn I feel u bro, I don't think I can motivate u anyways, but don't u think it's kinda shit to give up immediately, why not give it at least 5 yrs u know, maybe even doing limb lengthening and surgeries and stuff, though I know the side effects can be really worrying but I do know after knowing blackpill u can't really live a normal life while not being above average anymore

So bro can u try, I also know that others are born better than us immediately after birth but honestly it's kinda bluepilled but maybe for once just think about how far u can go while working 5 years straight, there's a chance that you'll be the same, and there's also this chance that you'll become better, so why not try brother
Thanks. Ill think about this.. its just so hard.. sometimes i wish i never stumbled across blackpill ignorance is bliss i cant look at the world the same..
I know realistically i can go foward if i tried. Theres always somwthing u can improve on.
Maybe im just coping because i got usrd to rotting..

I’ll figure out his in Texas it’s called TDCJ number…

I’ll get it
Hurry up. Us .org brahs are on the edge of our seats

• JFL
Reactions: Ukraine1

What if you wageslave as male talent for blacked.com? Would that be depressing?

What if you wageslave as male talent for blacked.com? Would that be depressing?
But I'm not black nor do I want to be fucked, over

Thanks. Ill think about this.. its just so hard.. sometimes i wish i never stumbled across blackpill ignorance is bliss i cant look at the world the same..
I know realistically i can go foward if i tried. Theres always somwthing u can improve on.
Maybe im just coping because i got usrd to rotting..
see u already made the thought of u might improve again, u can do this man

• +1
But I'm not black nor do I want to be fucked, over
If you're male talent at blacked.com you fuck cute white foids and get paid for it

The meaning of life is to trade genetics.

That's why the game of life also forces you to look to fuck other people, not all those in your family (because the kids will come out seriously ill), in case they're all extremely attractive, and you want to multiply those really good genes at infinity..

If the genetics you have are not in demand in the market, you have to compensate by other things (that lead to the highest possible level of partner safety and comfort), while fraudmaxing as much as you can.

Even so, nothing is guaranteed, but you can increase your chances through socialmaxing and connectionsmaxing.

Nothing else at the end of the day matters, but only some will experience in this universal existence love and intimacy with an conventionally attractive partner. Time is everyone's number one enemy..

Fkk

That's why even religions in history have sold the idea of an afterlife where you can live forever with your giga stacy wife (if you had one here), and enjoy that feeling for eternity, because nothing else matters..

Gods were created by chads for humans without human, genetic or material resources, to sell them the idea that in the next life they will have these resources as well.

Life is brutal, and it's only going to get worse. The more financial resources are directed towards a limited elite, the higher the standards in the dating market will rise, because people will at least want to have genetic security for their future children if they don't have the financial.

• +1
Knowing that you are going to be alone after being enslaved for 10 hours while a guy fucks your looksmatch just for having a squarer jaw is reason enough to go jokermaxxing against this ass society
Squarer jaws always mog V taper jaws?

so brutal how do we cope
i cant
you didn't shower bro

• JFL
retarded chad worship thread

Squarer jaws always mog V taper jaws?

This random girl from Italy at 17 years old has built an audience of over 2 million followers on social media just because she has a fucking wide mandible.. I don't know if a wide taper could do that.. :ogre:

Title

Stop doxxing me I’m the neetmaxing chad slaying stacies 😉

Title

Chad isnt jobless

Title

Can confirm I used to do this

wrong, im a jobless incel

a burden to society hahahah

• Love it
Reactions: hypernormie
If you are a wage slave the best thing that could happen is you escape wageslavedom. If the system falls apart you will lose out on all the benefits of modern society. The best thing that can happen in modern society is that you benefit from modernity without falling victim to it.