Jobs for social anxiety sufferer

If I turn out like this at 20, I will rope no cap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2968
To get any college job you need to be confident and nt ask me ive been rejected from 3 interviews in 3 weeks lol for not being my and socially anxious

Might just be a security guard
That is what i was thinking about.I can't imagine how it is like to have discussion about some serious topics like economy,environment etc.I just want to be normal and enjoy my life.And i can even with small income

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 10042
I feel you brother. I wish you luck as you'll need it, we are literally fighting an impossible fight

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2968
That is what i was thinking about.I can't imagine how it is like to have discussion about some serious topics like economy,environment etc.I just want to be normal and enjoy my life.And i can even with small income
Interviews are hell for ppl like us

Some people find it so easy I wanna beat them to submission and take their job for making me look bad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wristcel, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2968
I feel you brother. I wish you luck as you'll need it, we are literally fighting an impossible fight
Thank you bro.I am fighting against myself everyday in hope just to get love and normal functioning life.I don't need more.I went through Hell and back.I am used to everything and even without any light, i just want to complete my goals and live piecefully.I wish you best in life too,may happiness follow you anywhere you walk!

• +1
Interviews are hell for ppl like us

Some people find it so easy I wanna beat them to submission and take their job for making me look bad
I hate them too.Mental health is the most important thing in life.It affects everything and i would rather choose to be healthy than good looking.Sadly i am both ugly and socially retarded.I actually despise my parents and low prenatal t they gave to me,Anxiety imo is probably from prenatal T and big amygdala is impossible to fix.Only way would be abusing drugs so your brain could stop working totally and you become retarded even more

• So Sad
  • +1
I hate them too.Mental health is the most important thing in life.It affects everything and i would rather choose to be healthy than good looking.Sadly i am both ugly and socially retarded.I actually despise my parents and low prenatal t they gave to me,Anxiety imo is probably from prenatal T and big amygdala is impossible to fix.Only way would be abusing drugs so your brain could stop working totally and you become retarded even more
My mum said she was shy but getting a job at 16 got rid of it
So maybe it's not so bleak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
My mum said she was shy but getting a job at 16 got rid of it
So maybe it's not so bleak
Depends on overal life quality,but when you have more than anxiety that is where problem begins..Its possible if you get used to job where most people are wage slaving too.And those people that you are going to see everyday.It can give you some confidence boost

• +1
Depends on overal life quality,but when you have more than anxiety that is where problem begins..Its possible if you get used to job where most people are wage slaving too.And those people that you are going to see everyday.It can give you some confidence boost
No she is very outgoing and can talk to many people she speaks to staff at work parents careers and strangers confidently
But was very shy as a teen and said her first job selling dresses and being a waitress helped her dramatically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Tony
No she is very outgoing and can talk to many people she speaks to staff at work parents careers and strangers confidently
But was very shy as a teen and said her first job selling dresses and being a waitress helped her dramatically
Maybe there is hope for us.My last option would be Phenibut and Gaba medication,if it fails,i will move to shittiest jobs possible

• +1
Just don't be anxious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Die unhappy then
Of all incels here,you are the one telling me this? Lifeless NPC with shittiest threads ever.You mog entire forum in dogshit content,you should be proud of yourself

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
None. Being antisocial is un-american now rot in your room litte bitch

None. Being antisocial is un-american now rot in your room litte bitch
Who the fuck are you? You don't even have name to talk like this jfl
Remember that you are on .me since you have problems in life too

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, wristcel and Chintuck22
Maybe there is hope for us.My last option would be Phenibut and Gaba medication,if it fails,i will move to shittiest jobs possible
Are you a good speaker when you're alone or around people you're comfortable with? If so, these drugs can help a lot.
I personally am really bad at speaking, I sound low IQ and have troubles finding the right words, I also mumble and stutter a bit. So whenever I take phenibut, I feel less anxious but the shyness remains. because the shyness is a learned behavior pattern.
I went on a date on phenibut and it helped, instead of anxious I was just nervous but really only seconds before meeting her, but even when I was calm af around her I barely spoke because I'm not used to it.
The only drug that could work in this case (making you confident and talkative) is probably something like cocaine

• +1
Are you a good speaker when you're alone or around people you're comfortable with? If so, these drugs can help a lot.
I personally am really bad at speaking, I sound low IQ and have troubles finding the right words, I also mumble and stutter a bit. So whenever I take phenibut, I feel less anxious but the shyness remains. because the shyness is a learned behavior pattern.
I went on a date on phenibut and it helped, instead of anxious I was just nervous but really only seconds before meeting her, but even when I was calm af around her I barely spoke because I'm not used to it.
The only drug that could work in this case (making you confident and talkative) is probably something like cocaine
I am only listening and answering.I just don't have will to talk with people plus my social skills are 0 including stress whenever i am with someone i dont usually hang out,i will start moving my hand or leg and hope no one notices and starts talking to me or my heart will start twitching.I am dead end with no social skills and i have many more problems,i don't know what to do.Drugs are my only hope.I can only talk normally with mother and grandma no one else.I am mumbling and stuttering too sometimes,can't find a word and sometimes forget what i wanted to say.I don't think there is any hope since i was always avoiding people and not just i am anxious,i don't know what to talk with people.I am 20 no love,ugly looks,poor and i am trying my best not to kill myself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
I am only listening and answering.I just don't have will to talk with people plus my social skills are 0 including stress whenever i am with someone i dont usually hang out,i will start moving my hand or leg and hope no one notices and starts talking to me or my heart will start twitching.I am dead end with no social skills and i have many more problems,i don't know what to do.Drugs are my only hope.I can only talk normally with mother and grandma no one else.I am mumbling and stuttering too sometimes,can't find a word and sometimes forget what i wanted to say.I don't think there is any hope since i was always avoiding people and not just i am anxious,i don't know what to talk with people.I am 20 no love,ugly looks,poor and i am trying my best not to kill myself
ngl, today I also felt like killing myself. I don't think there's a way out of being a worthless subhuman. I can't even go grocery shopping without feeling so inferior that I want to hurt myself.
At work I turn red like a tomato all the time. i don't think I'll make it out of life as a confident self loving man.

• So Sad
A professional host/event organizer, or a salesman. A real estate agent maybe.

• +1
Sup bro I just found this thread from search and I can tell you I’m in your exact situation except I’m 5 years older. I have tried those medications and only worked temporarily and I got rebound anxiety. I hope you make it bro. It’s hard getting a job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22