jobs that have little work and you can be bad at it for 30k+ a year?

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Title.

parents paying for degree. Don't know what my degree is, 0 stress and 0 chance of failing college. It's something buisness related.

I don't care about making a lot of money but I want job that doesn't drain my physical or mental energy and has subjective performance so I can't be fired for being incompetent as long as I go through ritual motions and pretend to work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Johanjohan and Deleted member 18879
Wish my parents were as loving. they let my teeth turn black as I LDAR'd.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Quantumphysics, justinzayn, GetShrekt and 4 others
example: Most of my classes are subjective because I only have to make a word salad that is a certain length about a business prompt.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 18879
Become a priest. You tell tales and get payed

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Become a priest. You tell tales and get payed
good idea, especially the catholic bureaucracy. Maybe something in exorcism? I could just catalogue worthless latin texts all day in minor monastery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, RealSurgerymax and MakinMogReturns
work in HR those fgts are never doing shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Quantumphysics, justinzayn, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, klamus, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, ManletBlackcel, GetShrekt and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, tooLOW, klamus and 7 others
Title.

parents paying for degree. Don't know what my degree is, 0 stress and 0 chance of failing college. It's something buisness related.

I don't care about making a lot of money but I want job that doesn't drain my physical or mental energy and has subjective performance so I can't be fired for being incompetent as long as I go through ritual motions and pretend to work.
sex trafficking

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Title.

But in all seriousness a government role in something generic like IT ect. There are jobs that are already basically automated but government incompetence won't let them make the process more efficient. You could get by for years doing 10 hours of work a week at some government desk job doing nothing.

Sounds brutally boring and you won't get paid a ton. Half of the job is just looking busy which would get old. If your choices are between Aamazon wearhouse and some government desk job then its not bad but you'll be bored most of the day. If money is of no object maybe a school teach isn't that bad. They get paid bad salaries but they also work a lot less and its a fun job

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Is this in GBP?

I'm on nearly 40k but doesn't feel like enough. That being said I do have own one bed apartment and like 20k in investments and around £15k in 'free money'.

Sure I'm doing better than most of my peers but living in London is shite.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Any job. 99% of employees I've hired have put in minimal effort. The people who have high enough IQs and good enough dopamine reward systems are the ones who make all the big bucks.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and alphamaxxxx
Is this in GBP?

I'm on nearly 40k but doesn't feel like enough. That being said I do have own one bed apartment and like 20k in investments and around £15k in 'free money'.

Sure I'm doing better than most of my peers but living in London is shite.
i am in rural USA. I hate large cities.
Any job. 99% of employees I've hired have put in minimal effort. The people who have high enough IQs and good enough dopamine reward systems are the ones who make all the big bucks.
My dad has good deal. He is a scientist that earns 200k a year. He does no work because his boss got promoted but refuse to give up power in minor branches due to workplace politics. So he only has to meet him once a year to collect funding. All he does is make mice glow in the dark with genetic engineering and fight each other.

Has PHD but always decline professor position because of it

Loads of jobs like that for 20k

I scan boxes on conveyer belt in a warehouse
Why tf would someone pay you 33k for that full-time

With supply n demand n that they don't need to pay that high surely. Unless it's that bad that no one wants it

Why tf would someone pay you 33k for that full-time

With supply n demand n that they don't need to pay that high surely. Unless it's that bad that no one wants it
my town is run by democrats so minimum wage is over 15$ an hour now. Retail averages around 17-18$ an hour to be competitive for workers.

Become a clerk in a badly rated place where you get almost no customers

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
good idea, especially the catholic bureaucracy. Maybe something in exorcism? I could just catalogue worthless latin texts all day in minor monastery.
Bro that's high iq

Title.

Sales

warehouse job like amazon or some shit

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Screenshot 2022 10 16 09 07 04 957 comandroidchrome