Jobs You should and shouldnt work at when your young

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Here are jobs based on whether you should work there or not. This is mainly for people who are young tryna make some decent money

Never Work Here
Dairy Queen/Any ice cream place:

Shitty pay(10$/hr or less), annoying managers, extremely hard job (especially if you are closing). Also god forbid you work at chill. Making blizzards are a pain in the ass

Kohls:
Shitty pay (10$/hr), annoying managers, extremely boring (you walk around the store folding clothes all day) dont do if your a high T mogger who needs stimulation

Any fancy restaurant:
They will be on your ass 24/7. Only good thing is that it has good pay (15+ a hour)

Wendies:
Lazy managers, shitty pay, not worth it

Starbucks:
Full of jbs. Dont go unless your chad, decent pay tho

Subway and Burger King
They will have yo ass working like a black man in the 1800s

Chinese/Indian Restaurants
Shit wages and especially dont work here if you arent part of the race. They will curse your ass out in their language. Especially if your black

Target
Annoying managers,stressful, dont recommend

Any customer service job:
Annoying asf. Half of them will be prank calls or some low inhib nigga trying to scam your company into getting a free ps5 or some goofy shit

Mid
Mcdonalds:
Underrated af. The managers are a coin flip, their either extremely shit and annoying or their ghetto and dont care and just wanna go home. Shitty pay tho. If you do work here only take orders. You can also get tuitions

Uber:
Decent job the only issue is youll have a bunch of crack addicts, and weird mfs in ur car. If your low T and not willing to tell someone to get the fuck out off your car then dont do this job

Taco Bell:
Slightly better than mcdonalds

Raising Canes:
Shitty job the only thing thats good is the pay. They start u off at like 15 a hour

Five Guys:
Tuition program, wages are a coinflip, but its a pretty chill job

Popeyes/KFC:
GHETTO AS FUCK. Half of the managers might pull up to work in drip and blast new york drill. Dont work here unless your thugmaxxed. They will bitch you around if you are pussy. Decent pay tho

Chipotle:
Employee benefits and chill job just probably not good for incels because you will prolly have to talk with a bunch of people especially jbs

Cvs/Pharmacy
dont rlly do shit. Bring a phone or earbuds or you will fall asleep. Decent pay tho

Panda express
Coinflip. Either extremely shitty managers or extremely good. Decent pay

Work Here
Uber Eats/Doordash:

Literally one of the best jobs if your a incel or if your lazy. All you do is chill in your car, wait for orders, and pick em up and drop em off. If your nice or deliver quick and shit they may tip u higher. Even easier if you have self driving car

Dropshipping/Online Seling:
pretty simple job and you can make some decent money if you know what im doing

Walmart:
Chill job and if you get along with the managers you can get a decent wage. Only issue is youll have annoying moms asking you dumb questions.

Chick-fil-a
Decent job with good wages plus you get a free break sunday anyways. Managers are usually nice and employee benefits

Delivery/Truck Driving
Chill asf and decent pay surprisingly

Car wash
Easy ass job and decent pay

If theres any jobs i missed lmk

Also important tip: bring your phone or earbuds and listen to music or videos. Otherwise you will probably fall asleep in like 99% of these jobs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, rooman, GalacticHero and 5 others
car wash the best suggestion

• +1
Reactions: angelo
If you’re an introvert or suffer from some kind of condition that negatively impacts your ability to communicate with others,

NEVER WORK FAST FOOD

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and thecel
If you’re an introvert or suffer from some kind of condition that negatively impacts your ability to communicate with others,

NEVER WORK FAST FOOD
Yes uber or delivery is the way to go

NEVER WORK FAST FOOD
Imo fast food in general is shitty to work at

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, rooman and The Thinker
What are good online jobs?

I would add Denny's to the mid section. I worked there for a year. managers are usually ghetto, drunk people come in and start fights in the restaurant saturday mornings at 3 am and job is ass-shit but you will always will work with hot jb waitresses. If they don't like you tho then it's pure shit obviously

• +1
Reactions: 9Romance
also dont work construction, every nigga that i know that goes there ages a shit ton and typically becomes an alcoholic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, rooman, latincell95 and 1 other person
Here are jobs based on whether you should work there or not. This is mainly for people who are young tryna make some decent money

Never Work Here

Shitty pay(10$/hr or less), annoying managers, extremely hard job (especially if you are closing). Also god forbid you work at chill. Making blizzards are a pain in the ass

Kohls:
Shitty pay (10$/hr), annoying managers, extremely boring (you walk around the store folding clothes all day) dont do if your a high T mogger who needs stimulation

Any fancy restaurant:
They will be on your ass 24/7. Only good thing is that it has good pay (15+ a hour)

Wendies:

Starbucks:

Subway and Burger King

Shit wages and especially dont work here if you arent part of the race. They will curse your ass out in their language. Especially if your black

Target

Annoying asf. Half of them will be prank calls or some low inhib nigga trying to scam your company into getting a free ps5 or some goofy shit

Mid
Mcdonalds:
Underrated af. The managers are a coin flip, their either extremely shit and annoying or their ghetto and dont care and just wanna go home. Shitty pay tho. If you do work here only take orders. You can also get tuitions

Uber:
Decent job the only issue is youll have a bunch of crack addicts, and weird mfs in ur car. If your low T and not willing to tell someone to get the fuck out off your car then dont do this job

Taco Bell:

Raising Canes:
Shitty job the only thing thats good is the pay. They start u off at like 15 a hour

Five Guys:

Popeyes/KFC:
GHETTO AS FUCK. Half of the managers might pull up to work in drip and blast new york drill. Dont work here unless your thugmaxxed. They will bitch you around if you are pussy. Decent pay tho

Chipotle:
Employee benefits and chill job just probably not good for incels because you will prolly have to talk with a bunch of people especially jbs

Cvs/Pharmacy
dont rlly do shit. Bring a phone or earbuds or you will fall asleep. Decent pay tho

Panda express

Work Here
Uber Eats/Doordash:

Literally one of the best jobs if your a incel or if your lazy. All you do is chill in your car, wait for orders, and pick em up and drop em off. If your nice or deliver quick and shit they may tip u higher. Even easier if you have self driving car

Walmart:
Chill job and if you get along with the managers you can get a decent wage. Only issue is youll have annoying moms asking you dumb questions.

Chick-fil-a
Decent job with good wages plus you get a free break sunday anyways. Managers are usually nice and employee benefits

Delivery/Truck Driving

Car wash

Also important tip: bring your phone or earbuds and listen to music or videos. Otherwise you will probably fall asleep in like 99% of these jobs
Kohls, Ross, tjmaxx seem like chill jobs though

• +1
Reactions: Luxury
also dont work construction, every nigga that i know that goes there ages a shit ton and typically becomes an alcoholic
You get "lower inhib" doing that shit tho u know teehee

dunkin donuts is gemmy

Kohls, Ross, tjmaxx seem like chill jobs though
trust me i worked there and thought it would be chill. Its pretty shitty. But who knows maybe it was just my kohls. They paid like 5 cents a hour and managers were shitty

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
trust me i worked there and thought it would be chill. Its pretty shitty. But who knows maybe it was just my kohls. They paid like 5 cents a hour and managers were shitty
Damn that sucks. I like window shopping so I thought I might try out one of those places but I guess not

Is customer service really that bad? that's what i was trying to take up.

idk, doesn't seem that annoying if you don't really give a fuck

Is customer service really that bad? that's what i was trying to take up.

idk, doesn't seem that annoying if you don't really give a fuck
pranj calls at first are funny and memey but after a while of the same jokes and shit ull get bored and annoyed. Also thats not even the worst part of customer service. U have to spend lots of time on the phone with nigas who are borderline autistic and u have to explain to them how to solve something

pranj calls at first are funny and memey but after a while of the same jokes and shit ull get bored and annoyed. Also thats not even the worst part of customer service. U have to spend lots of time on the phone with nigas who are borderline autistic and u have to explain to them how to solve something
thanks boss, i was thinking about text chat service though, i still think im gonna try because i dont feel like working outside my home

Uber Eats/Doordash
I'd definitely do this even if I had a mogger job
Just live in a nice city, buy and electric bicycle and you'll get more than $30 and hour with little to no expenses.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
security jobs are good asf not the ones where you stand there but the ones where you're in a room with cameras literally just chilling on your phone or laptop all day

Take the tradespill or the STEMpill and never work a dead end job in your life again.

Working an unskilled job aka Uber driving should be fine up until you’re 25. 25+ those jobs are a looksminned unless you’re Gigachad

I’ll add my past jobs:

Little Caesar’s :
Ghetto af. Easy af. You’ll work with high schoolers. Shit ass wage. $10/hr

Home Depot:
Depends on the department you work in. I was customer service and it was easy af. You work with old people so you don’t really have anyone to relate to. Annoying customer phone calls but I always put them on hold until they give up. Good wage for high schooler. $15/hr

Banana Republic:
You will be working with foids and gays. Busy on the weekend but chill af on weekdays. All you do is fold clothes and sort and organize them. $12/hr

Levi’s:
Similar to Banana Republic but it’s mostly jeans that you fold. If you don’t work the holidays or whenever they call you in, you will get fired soon. $12/hr

Lowe’s:
Similar to Home Depot but I worked in a different department. A lot of manual labor but it’s usually chill depending on your manager and coworkers.
$15/hr

Thankfully I don’t have to deal with these shit jobs anymore. Now making about $80k salary.

• +1
Reactions: 9Romance
I’ll add my past jobs:

Little Caesar’s :

Home Depot:
Depends on the department you work in. I was customer service and it was easy af. You work with old people so you don’t really have anyone to relate to. Annoying customer phone calls but I always put them on hold until they give up. Good wage for high schooler. $15/hr

Banana Republic:
You will be working with foids and gays. Busy on the weekend but chill af on weekdays. All you do is fold clothes and sort and organize them. $12/hr

Levi’s:
Similar to Banana Republic but it’s mostly jeans that you fold. If you don’t work the holidays or whenever they call you in, you will get fired soon. $12/hr

Lowe’s:
Similar to Home Depot but I worked in a different department. A lot of manual labor but it’s usually chill depending on your manager and coworkers.
$15/hr

Thankfully I don’t have to deal with these shit jobs anymore. Now making about $80k salary.
What are u working now as?

I’ll add my past jobs:

Little Caesar’s :

Home Depot:

Banana Republic:

Levi’s:

Lowe’s:
$15/hr

would edit in but idk how to

Never Work Here

Kohls:

Any fancy restaurant:

Wendies:

Starbucks:

Subway and Burger King

Target

Mid
Mcdonalds:

Uber:

Taco Bell:

Raising Canes:

Five Guys:

Popeyes/KFC:

Chipotle:

Cvs/Pharmacy

Panda express

Work Here
Uber Eats/Doordash:

Walmart:

Chick-fil-a

Delivery/Truck Driving

Car wash

Nice post