Joe Biden bans and makes hair transplants illegal

asdvek

asdvek

Holy what a joke country good thing i dont live there confusedbolivian was right its a shit country fuck USA in what good mind would someone would ban hair transplant and make em illegal lmfaooooooooo

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, 5'7 zoomer and heightmaxxing
Source

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded? and heightmaxxing
especially considering he got one himself. The jews are doing this to keep men weak

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Holy what a joke country good thing i dont live there confusedbolivian was right its a shit country fuck USA in what good mind would someone would ban hair transplant and make em illegal lmfaooooooooo
No way that shits real:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and heightmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
hair transplants are pointless and save no1 they dont help tbh bc you only have enough donar area to lower hairline by 1 cm or cover temples if your norwood 2-3,all you can do is take dut after puberty and stop the loss bc transplant hairlines look fake asf all your doing is making your back of head thin also

hair transplants are pointless and save no1 they dont help tbh bc you only have enough donar area to lower hairline by 1 cm or cover temples if your norwood 2-3,all you can do is take dut after puberty and stop the loss bc transplant hairlines look fake asf all your doing is making your back of head thin also
Didnt read too long

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
He got one and it failed

He got mad now hes banning it
every time I see biden I can only think of cheech marin's character in things are tough all over

original_3DVL7MTKuv60s0TTR32zblhNBSi.jpg

the tldr is he's an arab who only gets his hairline done

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek