This is what I mean

Cuz it’s subjective it’s so easy for you to cop out

But you failed in proving your point

Jfl
Heade

real fogger

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Nords and Celts mixing with Mediterraneans ended Ancient Greece,Rome,Thracia,Gaul etc. It's hilarious that so many WN think a 100 IQ Nord mixing with a 92 IQ Southern Italian is not as bad as race mixing. Blonde hair,blue eyes and the high IQ are gone from the mixing. Mass Mediterranean immigration to France has dropped the light eye percentage among White French from 75% to 45%. Southern France is nowhere near French anymore. Of course Mediterraneans aren't all bad. Northern Italy is heavily Celtic and extremely intelligent and innovative. Catalans are also holding up Spain economically. Lastly light eyed/light haired Mediterraneans are leftover Germanics,Gauls etc and also remnants of the upper castes of Rome and Greece.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Nords and Celts mixing with Mediterraneans ended Ancient Greece,Rome,Thracia,Gaul etc. It's hilarious that so many WN think a 100 IQ Nord mixing with a 92 IQ Southern Italian is not as bad as race mixing. Blonde hair,blue eyes and the high IQ are gone from the mixing. Mass Mediterranean immigration to France has dropped the light eye percentage among White French from 75% to 45%. Southern France is nowhere near French anymore. Of course Mediterraneans aren't all bad. Northern Italy is heavily Celtic and extremely intelligent and innovative. Catalans are also holding up Spain economically. Lastly light eyed/light haired Mediterraneans are leftover Germanics,Gauls etc and also remnants of the upper castes of Rome and Greece.
The Office Steve Carell GIF - The Office Steve Carell Michael Scott -  Discover & Share GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, truthhurts, Chadeep and 2 others
She fogs easily lol

I’d smash her over OP any day of the week
it's funny your so dumb tbh, i show you a chad and your like "WILL ITS NOT PSL GOD" lmao dumbass do you think chads can only get ltbs? it's so funny your logic

it's funny your so dumb tbh, i show you a chad and your like "WILL ITS NOT PSL GOD" lmao dumbass do you think chads can only get ltbs? it's so funny your logic
You said PSL god you fucking idiot

Holy shit how are this dumb

Then make the points for chads instead

Lastly light eyed/light haired Mediterraneans are leftover Germanics,Gauls etc and also remnants of the upper castes of Rome and Greece.
IMG 0660

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, sportsmogger and Debetro
Bunch of autists who don't go outside commenting on how someone outside who mogs them on every social aspect, is mogged by his/ his prizes looks.

He isn't that much either... So I don't get why this is absurd

LoL
Catalans aren't much "whiter" than somewhere from Madrid, and they're definitely darker than Galicians.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
LoL
Catalans aren't much "whiter" than somewhere from Madrid, and they're definitely darker than Galicians.
I would agree with you but you are Brazilian and I'm not sure whether you know enough about spaniards population.

I would agree with you but you are Brazilian and I'm not sure whether you know enough about spaniards population.
What this has anything to do with knowledge lol

Girls like him cause he has a big dick pheno