Joe Fazer exposed by his ex as an abusive manipulator

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor

Also exposed as a roidcel putting an end to his "relatable natural gymcel transformation" shtick

He was also fucking loads of girls given that she said he had hundreds of pics/recordings that he took of girls he had fucked

This is the level of slaying that a guy who's entire public persona is being a nerdy kid who's hopeless with girls is capable of
Now imagine what guys with a slayer persona are capable of off the back of such status
The status pill is confirmed once again
@forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Kaari, Banderacell and 37 others
Imagine getting abused by some british twat lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, greywind, Zonar and 21 others
holy shit women are insufferable

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Latinolooksmaxxer, deadstock and 11 others
Didn't even put an apostrophe in Joes behaviour

DNR

• +1
Reactions: Kaari

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari, greywind, moreroidsmoredates and 5 others
He lives in UK so they're probably all mtb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703, Kaari, greywind and 5 others
hope joe is doing alright

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, greywind, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
Only cucks give a woman sympathy if she doesn't leave after the first incidence of domestic abuse

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, greywind, BrainrottenZoomer and 7 others
didn't read, but women always have bad shit to say about their exes.
suddenly they were all 'masterfully manipulated' and so on. Hard to believe.

gets boring when women keep playing the same record.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Kaari, Banderacell and 21 others
this will only boost his SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Kaari, greywind and 3 others

Also exposed as a roidcel putting an end to his "relatable natural gymcel transformation" shtick

He was also fucking loads of girls given that she said he had hundreds of pics/recordings that he took of girls he had fucked

View attachment 3216347

This is the level of slaying that a guy who's entire public persona is being a nerdy kid who's hopeless with girls is capable of
Now imagine what guys with a slayer persona are capable of off the back of such status
@forevergymcelling

he is more based than i thought

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, greywind and AscensionMan98
They're ALL on roids, all these fitness influencer fuckers are on it. Glad he got exposed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Kaari, Banderacell and 23 others
They put everything on social media, so fucking absurd

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Kaari, deadstock and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Chadeep, Darkeningstar and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Kaari, greywind and 6 others
  • +1
WDYM "she's the best one"?
Best looking one that's why he LTRd her. If she had a nice personality he wouldn't have been abusive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, infini and Xangsane
Best looking one that's why he LTRd her. If she had a nice personality he wouldn't have been abusive
Maybe HIS personality is bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, infini, Carbine and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, greywind, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Status is a smv multiplier, famous subhuman get laid and they don't care if is the status what got them the slay

I had a similar experience,The first semester of college I met a group of friends, they started going out to party, skipping classes I didn't go with them because I've always been an antisocial fool, and I wasn't that interested at the time, they just told the that this girl in the group got fucked in s small bar bathroom.

The point is that there was a hyper NT subhuman in the group, the guy always talked about the money he had and pretended to be the boss of a random company, He is really ugly, big ass nose ,reccesed in everything, bulging eyes, megamind type of head, he beardfeauded

The girl who was in the group let this guy fuck and dump her in a bar club (probably the first girl to be fucked in that small bar)

This guy created a false status sustained by lies and worked for slaying this bitch, this was in a short stage of time (about 2 weeks maximum )

But this girl is an status -money obssesed whore, she would give her vagina to anyone with the minimal status ( Teachers, bosses)
As you said, she loves men who she sees in a higher position than her

Because this subhuman has a high ego and think he is a chad tried to talk to one girl who this HTN friend was starting dating ( of the same group ) and she brutally rejected :lul: , the same happened to him with another young girl, they even were in the same bed sleeping and the girl didn't wanted to fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He didn't fuck her never

Fuuuck i want to beat this stupid fuck ass this nigga just makes me angry every time i remember this

Point is that some girls are status obssesed, this girls are mostly poor and want someone to take them out of that status

Majority of the girls prefers looks over all at least in his prime years (18-24), you can't fool this instinct

That's why being attractive and having status is just a life i can only dream.of

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Kaari, greywind and 6 others
Recording women is some absolutely low inhib shit lol

• +1
Status is a smv multiplier, famous subhuman get laid and they don't care if is the status what got them the slay

I had a similar experience,The first semester of college I met a group of friends, they started going out to party, skipping classes I didn't go with them because I've always been an antisocial fool, and I wasn't that interested at the time, they just told the that she got fucked in small bar bathroom.

The point is that there was a hyper NT subhuman in the group, the guy always talked about the money he had and pretended to be the boss of a random company, He is really ugly, big ass nose ,reccesed in everything, bulging eyes, megamind type of head, he beardfeauded

The girl who was in the group let this guy fuck and dump her in a bar club (probably the first girl to be fucked in that small bar)

This guy created a false status sustained by lies and worked for slaying this bitch, this was in a short stage of time (about 2 weeks maximum )

But this girl is an status -money obssesed whore, she would give her vagina to anyone with the minimal status ( Teachers, bosses)

Because this subhuman has a high ego and think he is a chad tried to talk to one girl who this HTN friend was starting dating ( of the same group ) and she brutally rejected :lul: , the same happened to him with another young girl, they even were in the same bed sleeping and the girl didn't wanted to fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He didn't fuck her never

Fuuuck i want to beat this stupid fuck ass this nigga just makes me angry every time i remember this

Point is that some girls are status obssesed, this girls are mostly poor and want someone to take them out of that status

Majority of the girls prefers looks over all at least in his prime years (18-24), you can't fool this instinct
@TheLastLaugh

• +1

View attachment 3216347

@forevergymcelling

will comment later but
JFL at calling your girl "i am a high value man"
joe frazer is utter abused dog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Kaari, greywind and 6 others
All this assmaxxing just for a man (who eventually didn't care about her). What the fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 3216412

muh glutemaxxing, do these retards think they can build glutes with a female hormonal profile? what a scam women are falling for. the only transformation they have are them wearing more revealing clothes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, greywind, BoredPrince and 2 others
They're ALL on roids, all these fitness influencer fuckers are on it. Glad he got exposed
water

yet there's people like @SwissArms who have been on this forum for 2+ years and still believe fitness influencers to be natty.
Lack of sentience, lack of IQ, so gullible.

They are likely too afraid to do steroids themselves so they want to believe these instagram bodies are achievable natty, they want to keep that false-hope going.
Fitness influencers then feast on that gullible false-hope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, greywind, BrainrottenZoomer and 11 others
water

yet there's people like @SwissArms who have been on this forum for 2+ years and still believe fitness influencers to be natty.
Lack of sentience, lack of IQ, so gullible.

They are likely too afraid to do steroids themselves so they want to believe these instagram bodies are achievable natty, they want to keep that false-hope going.
Fitness influencers then feast on that gullible false-hope.

This is achievable natty, but he's 6'3 - 6'4 so more difficult to fill out his frame.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SwissArms, borntosuffer, blithe and 4 others
View attachment 3216465

This is achievable natty, but he's 6'3 - 6'4 so more difficult to fill out his frame.
So if its achievable natty and his entire life consists of going to the gym: No job, no studies, no kids, no responsibilities. Why did he roid just like 99% of influencers who claim natty?

Cuz its not achievable natty.

Keep coping buddyboyo.

Achievable natty in mumbai mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BrainrottenZoomer, JL~ and 8 others
didn't read, but women always have bad shit to say about their exes.
suddenly they were all 'masterfully manipulated' and so on. Hard to believe.

gets boring when women keep playing the same record.

Yes they always happen to just randomly find these so called abusers, and they never do anythin wrong to cause it themselves!

Serious fuck women and their gas lighting

I swear all influencer niggas have zero self-awareness. How the fuck do you have a public platform and still choose to be a shitbag in private. Niggas be raping and beating the fuck out of their girl and then think "I'm gonna build a huge following on social media". They have no shame.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hardstyle, BoredPrince, Chadeep and 3 others
Imagine being some org commenter talking about how shit his life is due to his looks and not having at least a foots length of self-awareness.

Actually this topic is a brutal legal/life reminder of some personal family shit I need to sort out.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I swear all influencer niggas have zero self-awareness. How the fuck do you have a public platform and still choose to be a shitbag in private. Niggas be raping and beating the fuck out of their girl and then think "I'm gonna build a huge following on social media". They have no shame.
meanwhile I'm afraid to post my first video of my face to tiktok in case some poor fucker I verbally abused while drunk in 2019 stumbles upon it and plots out a plan to ruin my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, moreroidsmoredates, JL~ and 9 others
So if its achievable natty and his entire life consists of going to the gym: No job, no studies, no kids, no responsibilities. Why did he roid just like 99% of influencers who claim natty?

Cuz its not achievable natty.

Keep coping buddyboyo.

Achievable natty in mumbai mental asylum
His muscle-building genetics are subhuman. There is a huge spectrum of what can be achieved natty vs non-natty.

Anyone with 50 percentile genetics can achieve his roided build.

Literally he is lean with 14'' arms. This is not impressive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, hardstyle, lcberg04 and 5 others

I had a similar experience,The first semester of college I met a group of friends, they started going out to party, skipping classes I didn't go with them because I've always been an antisocial fool, and I wasn't that interested at the time, they just told the that this girl in the group got fucked in s small bar bathroom.

He didn't fuck her never

That's why being attractive and having status is just a life i can only dream.of
how is he subhuman in any way lol, also that last part is cap most women are fame whores so the most effective status maxxing is social media

Women always being the victim and having so much to say.
After all the shit that happend in my life i‘d sum it all up with unlucky and this bitch wrote half a book about some ex that probably didn‘t do any of that

Why have this fake persona as opposed to being open with it as the persona to show? Likely this to do with business and/ or inhibition.

muh glutemaxxing, do these retards think they can build glutes with a female hormonal profile? what a scam women are falling for. the only transformation they have are them wearing more revealing clothes.
30845.jpg

Meanwhile, you can't even fill up half of the page lmao

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing when Wheat Waffles will receive the same spill treatment for being a fiend in disguise.

View attachment 3216347

@forevergymcelling

This is giga rage fuel

Imagine Thurston's phone or Joss Mooney. Fuarrk :feelsree:

Reminds me of the guy I knew from uni who was friends with Joe Weller and said he'd get hundreds of unsolicited nudes in DMs from legit jbs so he had to be careful cause of cp. And this was a fucking fifa youtuber

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Ryldoo IS COPING, BrainrottenZoomer and 8 others
I hope this goes giga viral and he loses his platform and get's demonetised

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: BoredPrince, Chadeep, MoggerGaston and 3 others

View attachment 3216347

@forevergymcelling

Knew that he was a fake natty, but its forgiven as he is a based foid abuser.

And status pill strikes again. MTN at best if we look at his face, and sure he has a great body, but its doubtful that he would get hundreds of foids unless he was famous.

Its over if you don't have 100k followers on insta these days.

Status is so helpful that I would say a 100K+ HTN would get better results then a Chadlite with no social media .

500k+ MTN can get Chadlite resilts

1 million+ MTN can get Chad results

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, BoredPrince and thebuffdon690

View attachment 3216347

@forevergymcelling

British dark triad badboy his ancestors smile upon him

Literally who

Believe it or not one of the biggest slayers I've ever met is an ugly 5'6" Chinese guy living in USA, which speaks volumes as the toughest dating environment in the world, especially for an Asian guy. For the longest time I could never figure out how such genetic trash was able to defy all expectations and creampie 5 different college-aged white girls off Tinder in 1 month. He is the loudest person in the room. He never takes no for an answer. All he does is brag about his crimes, new ideas for scamming, how much money he has, and tries to get a girl high/drunk while asking nothing but sexual questions.

I skimmed through this woman's bullshit sob story and its all the same. You'd have to be a fool to think any of them are unique or some special exception. The typical "it was perfect in the beginning but then he changed" crap. #1 if a guy they're dealing with isn't capable of such abuse they pick up on it subconsciously and quickly lose interest. #2 guys like this Chinese subhuman don't even pretend to care or express real interest beyond sex so that's a complete lie.

Women claim that they pick someone who seemed great in the beginning and then changed for the worse but the reality is always that they were turned on by exactly the type of person he is and just gave up trying to change/fix/tolerate him. The irony here is that women break up for the very reason they were attracted to a guy in the first place, but if he did actually change and fix the very things she complains about she would lose attraction.

@sexy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Whatever, forevergymcelling, 6ft4 and 3 others
Believe it or not one of the biggest slayers I've ever met is an ugly 5'6" Chinese guy living in USA, which speaks volumes as the toughest dating environment in the world, especially for an Asian guy. For the longest time I could never figure out how such genetic trash was able to defy all expectations and creampie 5 different college-aged white girls off Tinder in 1 month. He is the loudest person in the room. He never takes no for an answer. All he does is brag about his crimes, new ideas for scamming, how much money he has, and tries to get a girl high/drunk while asking nothing but sexual questions.

I skimmed through this woman's bullshit sob story and its all the same. You'd have to be a fool to think any of them are unique or some special exception. The typical "it was perfect in the beginning but then he changed" crap. #1 if a guy they're dealing with isn't capable of such abuse they pick up on it subconsciously and quickly lose interest. #2 guys like this Chinese subhuman don't even pretend to care or express real interest beyond sex so that's a complete lie.

Women claim that they pick someone who seemed great in the beginning and then changed for the worse but the reality is always that they were turned on by exactly the type of person he is and just gave up trying to change/fix/tolerate him. The irony here is that women break up for the very reason they were attracted to a guy in the first place, but if he did actually change and fix the very things she complains about she would lose attraction.

@sexy
Tales. No way a ugly gook slays white girls in the US.

Joe actually abused by the girl :lul::lul::lul:

@6ft4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Rhinoplastyordie, 6ft4 and 1 other person

@sexy
Why do you think that Chinese dude was a massive slayer?

View attachment 3216347

@forevergymcelling

It's sad what's happening to him but this is why it's so important you choose which girls to get into a relationship with.

I don't want to call him a cuck because he's probably in a bad way right now, but that's just his personality. He's trying to be someone he's not by taking the steroids etc. He lost his virginity last year and admits he never had a girl look his way before that and was a quiet kid.

Joe if you're watching. Here's a step by step guide on what to recognise after you get through this tough situation.

1. Don't try to be someone you're not. You don't have to pretend to be anyone else but yourself. (For real I'm not even trolling in this post). Ditching the steroids needs to be done. It's not healthy and you're supressing your true self. Your true self would definitely attract way better quality girls than these insane bats!

2. Don't enter a relationship with a girl who uses snapchat. Simple as that really.

3. Don't go to the club with your girlfriend. Don't meet your girlfriend in the club. Don't try to attain some sort of "big man" status just to try impress.

Picture proof of him bringing his girlfriend to the club

Acting like a soft cuck is actually fine if it means you aren't treated like one. Getting attacked by your gf and texting her mom while bringing her to the club ain't it.

Move on Joe. Say it with me, NEXT!

Godspeed

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and lcberg04
This is giga rage fuel

Imagine Thurston's phone or Joss Mooney. Fuarrk :feelsree:

Reminds me of the guy I knew from uni who was friends with Joe Weller and said he'd get hundreds of unsolicited nudes in DMs from legit jbs so he had to be careful cause of cp. And this was a fucking fifa youtuber
What do you have to say now that he was the one getting abused?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and BoredPrince
I hope this goes giga viral and he loses his platform and get's demonetised
>his physique looks like shit, but on roids some how

I'm not surprised he acts like this. He was an abused dog in school people like that always like that usually have a complex about it. Thurston doesn't need to take photos of girls he is more secure in himself or call himself a "High Value Man" to his girl

He's definitely taken a massive hit to his image

This dumbie has a complete lack of awareness with girls. He keeps picking these attention seeking whores who want drama

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and thebuffdon690