Joe Fazer exposed by his ex as an abusive manipulator

>his physique looks like shit, but on roids some how

I'm not surprised he acts like this. He was an abused dog in school people like that always like that usually have a complex about it. Thurston doesn't need to take photos of girls he is more secure in himself or call himself a "High Value Man" to his girl

He's definitely taken a massive hit to his image

This dumbie has a complete lack of awareness with girls. He keeps picking these attention seeking whores who want drama
These trashy mentally ill chicks see him as an easy target then let him think he pulled them because of his roided physique.

Sick sick game and cruel cruel world.

IQ is playing in here, to a very significant degree. Joe needs to recognise his own insecurity and not be dumb enough to put cosmetics over character when it comes to girls.

He could also do with being more assertive with his terms. If you watch his “girlfriend reveal” video you watch him say “my favourite thing about you was you facial structure” and “you ran text game on me”.

In reality, guys should pursue quality girls and character should be the main determinant of quality. I don’t even see how this is controversial?

Invert that and you’ll be pursued and manipulated as we’ve seen with Joe.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Banderacell, thebuffdon690 and 4 others
Joe needs to recognise his own insecurity and not be dumb enough to put cosmetics over character when it comes to girls.
And when it comes to himself. He seems like a good bloke and not out to hurt anyone. But he ends up hurting himself through lack of self awareness, bad decisions and spending his time pursuing worthless endeavours (people, body transformations, superficial growth)

A man is devastated when a relationship ends to the EXACT propensity at which he folded on his terms

So Joe if you're reading. Get through the bullshit first, then ask YOURSELF. What new terms will I set for my life?

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING

Joe actually abused by the girl :lul::lul::lul:

@6ft4

It seems his case is stronger than hers and he has more proof

Idk but Joe never striked me as an abusive manipulative guy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23 and sportsmogger
LMAO girls can be so evil it's actually insane

This is the level of slaying that a guy who's entire public persona is being a nerdy kid who's hopeless with girls is capable of
Now imagine what guys with a slayer persona are capable of off the back of such status
The status pill is confirmed once again
@forevergymcelling

Hes just the brand of fakecel HTN/chadlite that got way too much popular specially from the pandemic onwards

it was already a thing before, but more niched. nowadays its popular you can even argue its kind of mainstream on internet

What do you have to say now that he was the one getting abused?
For as long as I have a 9-5, I will keep wishing, praying and hoping for more abuse + his downfall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Ryldoo IS COPING, BoredPrince and 6 others
I'll do a full Joe Fazer breakdown this evening. Some insights will probably shock most people. Might open a few eyes on why mental health matters and why roiding and obsessing over image to such an insane level will ruin your life.

It'll be a massive, well laid out thread and it'll be coming from the "non-troll" version of Seth Walsh. Will throw a lil facepill in but I genuinely don't want to be mean to the guy in case he reads it.

Themes will be mental health, vulnerability, hiding low self esteem, image issues, gullibility, sense of self, expedience, IQ, emotional intelligence, the effects of isolation, the effects of lack of direction, the effects of re engaging in bad habits, unrealistic idealisms and expectations, and more.

The main themes will be the importance of identity and good role models.

On a side note. I think Joe is actually still very young and naive. The fact that he sent the chicks mom an IG message to say he was being abused by her, and believing that any reply would be sincere, blows my mind. Blood is always thicker than water. Don't re engage with anyone who genuinely doesn't care for you. In career that doesn't apply. But in friendships and relationships, you just can't afford to continue a relationship with someone who doesn't love you.

There's even 50yo+ women in the comment section of some of his videos openly commenting things like "I hope poor Joe is aware that not so nice girls can sniff out that he has no backbone", just on normal gym vids of his.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BoredPrince, Chadeep and 2 others
For as long as I have a 9-5
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

I fucking love you man you're hilarious ngl:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Believe it or not one of the biggest slayers I've ever met is an ugly 5'6" Chinese guy living in USA, which speaks volumes as the toughest dating environment in the world, especially for an Asian guy. For the longest time I could never figure out how such genetic trash was able to defy all expectations and creampie 5 different college-aged white girls off Tinder in 1 month. He is the loudest person in the room. He never takes no for an answer. All he does is brag about his crimes, new ideas for scamming, how much money he has, and tries to get a girl high/drunk while asking nothing but sexual questions.

I skimmed through this woman's bullshit sob story and its all the same. You'd have to be a fool to think any of them are unique or some special exception. The typical "it was perfect in the beginning but then he changed" crap. #1 if a guy they're dealing with isn't capable of such abuse they pick up on it subconsciously and quickly lose interest. #2 guys like this Chinese subhuman don't even pretend to care or express real interest beyond sex so that's a complete lie.

Women claim that they pick someone who seemed great in the beginning and then changed for the worse but the reality is always that they were turned on by exactly the type of person he is and just gave up trying to change/fix/tolerate him. The irony here is that women break up for the very reason they were attracted to a guy in the first place, but if he did actually change and fix the very things she complains about she would lose attraction.

@sexy

My coworker is always complaining about her boyfriend. Many times I have seen him screaming at her, treating her badly, and being obnoxious. She was weeping in the office one time. Why doesn't she leave him? Everyone, and I mean everyone, who talked to me about this knows she likes him for that deep down.

Women reward psychopathic behavior since the dawn of humanity.

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh
6'5 prettyboy fucks hundreds of women who would have thought

Isn't he the one that did like 40 pushups for some ethnic Mtb? JFL so much for muh 6'4 white chadlite

Joe actually abused by the girl :lul::lul::lul:

@6ft4

I had a feeling he would get people back on his side, called it when speaking to doctorlooksmax yesterday
He's just too good at getting people to feel sorry for him given all of the practice he's had over the years with that being almost his entire brand.

I'm not surprised he acts like this. He was an abused dog in school people like that always like that usually have a complex about it. Thurston doesn't need to take photos of girls he is more secure in himself or call himself a "High Value Man" to his girl

This dumbie has a complete lack of awareness with girls. He keeps picking these attention seeking whores who want drama
I think it boosted his image because now people are back on his side and any foid who watches this drama (foids are obessed with drama) will now be 10x more invested in Joe's life and after seeing evidence that he slays girls like it's nothing and is able to have a GF obsessed with him to the point of sending him dozens of messages in a row begging to get back with him while going mentalcel and trying to abuse him and ruin his life, it just makes him look more in demand.

Yes he was beta for allowing a foid to hit him and grab his balls but to normies they would just expect a guy to tolerate that because "you cant hit a woman back" so it's not even a failo in normies eyes.
He also wasn't a complete doormat in the sense he has messages cursing at her and fought his corner in the arguments/showed a "toxic" side.

His SMV in terms of foids DMing to fuck will skyrocket now imo
Think of how many girls in the UK know who he is just like how every girl in the UK knows about the sidemen despite them all being of nerd origin.

How many of these girls will be talking with their friends about the drama and thinking "omg I didnt think Joe would be like that, fucking girls and having toxic arguments, wow I would fuck him now"
Most UK foids expect their men to literally accept all kinds of verbal and physical beatings from them
I wish I could find the story of the cuck who put up with his wife beating him for 20 years and it was only stopped because his friend found out and went to the police and phones were seized, she never wouldv'e been caught otherwise

Joe's ex thought that because of his personality she seen online she would be able to secure him all for herself and not have him speak to another girl but then she seen the attention he was getting and nudes he had saved and couldn't handle it, she thought she had secured a cuck who she could exercise complete control over but he resisted.

This is what happens when foids think they've found an oofy doofie cuck but they land on a sigma male with a sliver of self respect.
This is why looks (and behaviour) no mans land fucks guys over so badly, if it wasnt for status he would have zero options because he's not ugly and cucked enough to get a girl who exercises complete control over him but also not mogger enough to slay girls with ease based on looks and behaviour.
Status is the only way to escape the hell that is being in MTN-HTN no man's land

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, SwissArms, forevergymcelling and 2 others

I agree with you but that’s just the majority of the British female population unfortunately. I can attest to that since I live here. You see this happening all the time more than anywhere else

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
And when it comes to himself. He seems like a good bloke and not out to hurt anyone. But he ends up hurting himself through lack of self awareness, bad decisions and spending his time pursuing worthless endeavours (people, body transformations, superficial growth)

A man is devastated when a relationship ends to the EXACT propensity at which he folded on his terms

So Joe if you're reading. Get through the bullshit first, then ask YOURSELF. What new terms will I set for my life?
If you consider those worthless endeavours lol, what is considered worth it for you?

If you consider those worthless endeavours lol, what is considered worth it for you?
I replied to your PM. But clubbing and falling prey to low quality girls and getting fucked around isn't really a worthwhile endeavour. Joe probably knows that now.

I think it comes from identity and esteem issues. But the guy clearly isn't the best with girls. It's no wonder something like that happened. It's sad to see but he's a young lad and will live and learn.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I replied to your PM. But clubbing and falling prey to low quality girls and getting fucked around isn't really a worthwhile endeavour. Joe probably knows that now.

I think it comes from identity and esteem issues. But the guy clearly isn't the best with girls. It's no wonder something like that happened. It's sad to see but he's a young lad and will live and learn.
In your opinion what’s the top several biggest distinctions that separates a low quality girl from a high quality girl? It would probably be body count and character but these days it’s very hard to tell

In your opinion what’s the top several biggest distinctions that separates a low quality girl from a high quality girl? It would probably be body count and character but these days it’s very hard to tell
How she treats you, how responsible she is, etc.

This isn't a game of variables. It's just totally intuitive. Joe had no terms as a man, and let himself be taken advantage of fully.

Blackpill differentiators would be: Face, social class, family wealth, location, future prospects, career path, possibility of being together long term.

Bluepill differentiators would be: Character, how she treats you.

Just for those who aren't in the loop. Joe is mentally ill, but the chicks he ends up dating are EXTREMELY mentally ill and horrible. It's not a coincidence.

He has this weird standard to live up to know where the public forum expects him to be, and act like a Chad when he's just not one.

He even told his gf he's a "his status male". Lot of weird stuff going on. That's why as an outside observer you shouldn't envy or claim someone has things better than you. Social media posting is typically vain and desperate behaviour. No one who's actually making positive strides in life spends much of their time on those platforms. The tricky bit for Joe is that it's his job to constantly post and look his best.

The quality girls are already LTR'd or working a career, not flunking around on IG as a post-college NEETcel woman.

I think the main reasons he'll never be able to properly LTR a hot girl is because of his face and social status (not social media but ancestral). Maybe him not being that intelligent is also just one of many factors.

At the end of the day, you can see his ex-gfs never gave a shit about him and made his life hell while trying to gain social media clout off him. He has no terms and believed that a roided physique would bring him to the promise-land.

Two reasons why roidcelling isn't worth it, aside from all the side effects, premature death, hairloss, acne, ED, impotence, HPTA disruption

An overly muscular physique just does nothing to turn girls on. And a physique "gives" nothing. You having bigger muscles than the next guy really DOES nothing.

Hacker-esque physiques are good simply because girls find them attractive.

I want young Turks to learn not to go the gymcel route. There really is no gym for your face. So, go to the gym, but looksmax your skin and hair if you want to become more attractive. Stay lean, water advice, I know.

Last edited:
British ppl

View attachment 3217355

I think the main reasons he'll never be able to properly LTR a hot girl is because of his face and social status (not social media but ancestral). Maybe him not being that intelligent is also just one of many factors.

At the end of the day, you can see his ex-gfs never gave a shit about him and made his life hell while trying to gain social media clout off him. He has no terms and believed that a roided physique would bring him to the promise-land.

Two reasons why roidcelling isn't worth it, aside from all the side effects, premature death, hairloss, acne, ED, impotence, HPTA disruption

An overly muscular physique just does nothing to turn girls on. And a physique "gives" nothing. You having bigger muscles than the next guy really DOES nothing.

Hacker-esque physiques are good simply because girls find them attractive.
View attachment 3217363
View attachment 3217364

I want young Turks to learn not to go the gymcel route. There really is no gym for your face. So, go to the gym, but looksmax your skin and hair if you want to become more attractive. Stay lean, water advice, I know.

nocollegedegreepill

Last edited:
This is giga rage fuel

Imagine Thurston's phone or Joss Mooney. Fuarrk :feelsree:

Reminds me of the guy I knew from uni who was friends with Joe Weller and said he'd get hundreds of unsolicited nudes in DMs from legit jbs so he had to be careful cause of cp. And this was a fucking fifa youtuber
I don't see this as rage fuel, c'mon what did you expect? 5+ problems innit. You rage without the roids.

[edit]

Woah as expected on a @6ft4 belter me jumping the gun, there's a lot to read. Mire your effort, whats your day routine like if you mind me asking as you churn these out effortlessly it seems, like a machine.

Last edited:

Also exposed as a roidcel putting an end to his "relatable natural gymcel transformation" shtick

He was also fucking loads of girls given that she said he had hundreds of pics/recordings that he took of girls he had fucked

View attachment 3216347

This is the level of slaying that a guy who's entire public persona is being a nerdy kid who's hopeless with girls is capable of
Now imagine what guys with a slayer persona are capable of off the back of such status
The status pill is confirmed once again
@forevergymcelling

No way this is true

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
How she treats you, how responsible she is, etc.

This isn't a game of variables. It's just totally intuitive. Joe had no terms as a man, and let himself be taken advantage of fully.

Blackpill differentiators would be: Face, social class, family wealth, location, future prospects, career path, possibility of being together long term.

Bluepill differentiators would be: Character, how she treats you.

Just for those who aren't in the loop. Joe is mentally ill, but the chicks he ends up dating are EXTREMELY mentally ill and horrible. It's not a coincidence.

He has this weird standard to live up to know where the public forum expects him to be, and act like a Chad when he's just not one.

He even told his gf he's a "his status male". Lot of weird stuff going on. That's why as an outside observer you shouldn't envy or claim someone has things better than you. Social media posting is typically vain and desperate behaviour. No one who's actually making positive strides in life spends much of their time on those platforms. The tricky bit for Joe is that it's his job to constantly post and look his best.

The quality girls are already LTR'd or working a career, not flunking around on IG as a post-college NEETcel woman.
How is he acting like a Chad if he isn’t one? I don’t get it. What does he have to do to actually be a Chad in your eyes? Granted he’s an influencer, I mean as an influencer

How is he acting like a Chad if he isn’t one? I don’t get it. What does he have to do to actually be a Chad in your eyes? Granted he’s an influencer, I mean as an influencer
He's just not a Chad. He can't do anything to "be one". He just needs to be himself.

Guys like Brett Maverick are probably "Chads" even though all these influencers aren't good examples for real life.

But it's everything. The experience, the looks, the demeanour, the maturity, the competence, the confidence. You just intuitively know that Joe Fazer isn't a Chad, there's nothing wrong with that though, he seems like an alright bloke.

But just getting a roided body is only going to lead to disappointment (depending on what you expected the payoff to be in the first place?!)

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Seth Walsh

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Seth Walsh

• JFL
He's just not a Chad. He can't do anything to "be one". He just needs to be himself.

Guys like Brett Maverick are probably "Chads" even though all these influencers aren't good examples for real life.

But it's everything. The experience, the looks, the demeanour, the maturity, the competence, the confidence. You just intuitively know that Joe Fazer isn't a Chad, there's nothing wrong with that though, he seems like an alright bloke.

But just getting a roided body is only going to lead to disappointment (depending on what you expected the payoff to be in the first place?!)
No but I’m saying how do you become a Chad and not be frauding it like he does

No but I’m saying how do you become a Chad and not be frauding it like he does
I guess by becoming a very kind, good-looking, valuable and self-sufficient person who's unrelenting and moves through the world with confidence.

You can't really just "become" Chad, you can only do your best lmao

Hopefully he loses it all.
On Fire GIF

It seems his case is stronger than hers and he has more proof

Idk but Joe never striked me as an abusive manipulative guy
roids got him acting unwise i guess :feelshah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince

Completely agree, I'm pretty good at judging people personalities and I could tell from the first time I watched him, that he's genuine

You can get a roided body and be rich, but it won't change who you are

In general people stay the same throughout their life, only time when people change is due to trauma

That's why people are so different after the war or prison, and as far as I know, joe didn't go through either one of them

• +1