Joe Rogan Moving to Spotify! Is it OVER for jre?

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Posts
2,475
Reputation
3,396
Title. I have a feeling this is a slippery slope and I don't like it. And I'm not fucking watching Joe Rogan on Spotify for fucks sake.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Disabledcel
tenor.gif
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 6113 and 1 other person
Greycel moment.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
Yes it's over for 50 year old bald manlet millionaires with kids who is chilling with billionaires, celebrities, and millions of viewers.
Tenor 9
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
listening to podcasts is a low t trait, inject immediately
 
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel

Similar threads

E
Replies
8
Views
72
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
Crimx991
Replies
7
Views
53
Swarthy Knight
Swarthy Knight
TGUN.
Replies
18
Views
137
romanstock
romanstock
Thodian
Replies
1
Views
17
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
mogmaxxer77769
Replies
11
Views
61
mogmaxxer77769
mogmaxxer77769

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top