i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Proud Aryan | Der Ubermensch

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: M-1014, Axii, try2beme and 1 other person
These people were literal angels among us
Hebrews 13:2: "Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it."

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Shkreliii and BigBiceps
Muslims always wanna play, but when Christian crusade shows up the crying begins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Researcher of Incel, Shkreliii, scrunchables and 3 others
Muslims always wanna play, but when Christian crusade shows up the crying begins
The crusaders were Catholics and they're not know for following Christianity the right way. What they did was based but the difference between us and Islam is that Allah can't punish because he's weak, so he has to use humans, but Jesus doesn't need humans to punish

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Zeruel and BigBiceps
Yeah bro, isis really represents Islam 👍

Matthew 7:16 : "By their fruit you will recognize them......"

Christians get something bad done to them: we forgive the ones who did it, may God guide them.

Muslims: I swear to Allah I will shed blood for revenge

Which religion is from the Good God and which one is from satan?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Axii
Yeah bro, isis really represents Islam 👍
Isis is actually the Islam Muhammad created. Isis is the truest form of Islam. The right way to do Islam according to the quran and the hadiths. Do more research on islam

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Researcher of Incel, Zeruel and 3 others
Isis is actually the Islam Muhammad created. Isis is the truest form of Islam. The right way to do Islam according to the quran and the hadiths. Do more research on islam
here we go

Islam fundamentalism is ISIS. We should be deeply grateful that most Muslims are just cultural Muslims (muh ummah) or else civil society wouldn’t look as civil.

Alas, Islam will come to its natural conclusion one day. There will be a day of reckoning for Islam

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel, Gilbert_Durandal and i_love_roosters
Islam fundamentalism is ISIS. We should be deeply grateful that most Muslims are just cultural Muslims (muh ummah) or else civil society wouldn’t look as civil.

Alas, Islam will come to its natural conclusion one day. There will be a day of reckoning for Islam
Follow ur final book u dumbass whys christianity even a thing

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
Rip those niggas tbh, hate the treatment the copts here get considering they are way nicer then you average sunni Muslim her in egypt

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
If Isis is the truest form of Islam, then LGBT Christians represent the truest form of Christianity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
If Isis is the truest form of Islam, then LGBT Christians represent the truest form of Christianity.

View attachment 2764067

Where did you get that idea from?

1 Corinthians 6:9-10: “Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:19-21: “The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

View attachment 2764067
U are right but ppl sin in Islam By having sex at all, it does not matter if it is restricted to one foid if that foid is attractive she is reserved for God

Truth.

If Islam knew it, it would instantly swallow itself go against its transgressions and be the most radical and violent in acknowledging this that’s why I’m surprised it hasn’t yet if it they are so extreme in they’re respect and fear of Allah

It’s over for all of us when an attactive foid gets fucked down by someone other than us

Where did you get that idea from?

1 Corinthians 6:9-10: “Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.”

Galatians 5:19-21: “The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.”
Because some idiot is saying Daesh represents Islam after being told they don't, then I will also say faggot priests represent Christianity.
U are right but ppl sin in Islam By having sex at all, it does not matter if it is restricted to one foid if that foid is attractive she is reserved for God

Truth.

If Islam knew it, it would instantly swallow itself go against its transgressions and be the most radical and violent in acknowledging this that’s why I’m surprised it hasn’t yet if it they are so extreme in they’re respect and fear of Allah

It’s over for all of us when an attactive foid gets fucked down by someone other than us
Only pre-marital sex is a sin (and sodomy, which means anal sex). If you're married, there's no restrictions (minus sodomy, which is a nasty deed).

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and itisoverboyos
No religion for your face.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Because some idiot is saying Daesh represents Islam after being told they don't, then I will also say faggot priests represent Christianity.

Only pre-marital sex is a sin (and sodomy, which means anal sex). If you're married, there's no restrictions (minus sodomy, which is a nasty deed).
You are blind

• +1
Did you learn this falsehood from your homosexual priest? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No ser

Surah An-Nisa (4:24)

“And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, provided that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.”

No ser

Surah An-Nisa (4:24)

“And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, provided that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.”
You have no idea what mut'ah is. This verse says you can marry free women and even slave women if you own them. Mut'ah has nothing to do with this.

• +1
You have no idea what mut'ah is. This verse says you can marry free women and even slave women if you own them. Mut'ah has nothing to do with this.

No it doesn’t but why can’t I post images or edit anything? I can’t make anything bold or italicized or copy paste gifs. Da fuq

Attachments

• IMG_9511.jpeg
    IMG_9511.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
No it doesn’t but why can’t I post images or edit anything? I can’t make anything bold or italicized or copy paste gifs. Da fuq
That's exactly what it says, moron. Again, you don't know what mut'ah is.

• +1
Click the three dots on the far right and then click the square brackets

• Love it
That's exactly what it says, moron. Again, you don't know what mut'ah is.

And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation = contract marriage = 90 minute marriage = halal

Can you answer my question now? Don’t call me a moron. Cuck

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Click the three dots on the far right and then click the square brackets
Yess I fixed it. Thank you bro 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Testing 1, 2:

EDIT: IT WORKS

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Gilbert_Durandal and N1666
And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation = contract marriage = 90 minute marriage = halal

Can you answer my question now? Don’t call me a moron. Cuck
Retarded christcuck moment. Mut'ah isn't halal.

• +1
Retarded christcuck moment. Mut'ah isn't halal.
Ya Allah please get the jinns out of this man. He is frustrated and is cursing at me—an innocent member of the people of the book. Ya Allah work your magic and exorcise these jinns from Gengar. Auzubilah

Ya Allah please get the jinns out of this man. He is frustrated and is cursing at me, an innocent member of the people of the books. Ya Allah work your magic and exorcise these jinns from Gengar. Auzubilah
Cringy christcuck moment. Maybe you should do something worthwhile, like stopping your xtian bhais from getting beheaded in the Middle East instead of shitposting on some obscure forum? :feelskek:

• +1
Cringy christcuck moment. Maybe you should do something worthwhile, like stopping your xtian bhais from getting beheaded in the Middle East instead of shitposting on some obscure forum? :feelskek:
Who is beheading them in the Middle East? Do you condone Christians being beheaded?

Who is beheading them in the Middle East? Do you condone Christians being beheaded?
Daesh, funded and created by the west. In short, your people are beheading them. Such is the life of a christcuck, unable to realize the matrix he's living in.

• +1
Daesh, funded and created by the west. In short, your people are beheading them. Such is the life of a christcuck, unable to realize the matrix he's living in.
Who is “your people”?

Do you condone Christians being beheaded?

Who is “your people”?

Do you condone Christians being beheaded?
Western people, who are Christian-Judeos.

I don't support western puppets, therefore I don't condone Daesh's actions, nor do I condone low IQ morons claiming they represent Islam.

• +1
Western people, who are Christian-Judeos.

I don't support western puppets, therefore I don't condone Daesh's actions, nor do I condone low IQ morons claiming they represent Islam.
So you don’t support Christians being beheaded then? Just by Daesh or by anyone? Do you oppose Christians being beheaded in general or is there a caveat where you do condone it?

So you don’t support Christians being beheaded then? Just by Daesh or by anyone? Do you oppose Christians being beheaded in general or is there a caveat where you do condone it?
Why would I support xtians getting beheaded? The only time I would condone anyone being beheaded is if they're trying to turn a based country into a cucked liberal country, by wanting to promote western ideals or any other degeneracy, and it doesn't matter if they're xtians or muzzies -- these cucks could all be beheaded and I would love every second of it.

• +1