Joey Swoll has the most cucked mannerisms.

L

Lefty Rankin

Kraken

Look at this guy. In every one of his videos he's got this wide eyed hyper reactive expression. He looks like a woman. Like when you were a kid and some half retarded Karen teacher was trying to tell you you did something she thinks is dangerous but really isn't all that deep, and she wants you to adopt her stupid frame. Dude always looks like he's on the verge of crying. Emotional and reactive.

This type of behavior will have your girlfriend so resentful and disgusted towards you she'll be joining gangbangs behind your back.

A man should never be so emotional/reactive over mundane things. Girls won't tell you, and they might not even realize it themselves, but it makes them dryer than the Sahara. It's extremely repulsive.

"You need to do better!"

Bitch if you're not telling me about food, water, or air don't ever tell me what I "need".

• +1
Reactions: descension, hypernormie and AlbinoMaxxer
I agree, just be soulless theory tbh. I’m a ginger so don’t really have to act

I agree, just be soulless theory tbh. I’m a ginger so don’t really have to act
Don't gotta be soulless. You can have a lot of character. Just don't be a reactive estrogenic crybaby.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and AlbinoMaxxer
Male karen on roids

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Lefty Rankin
He’s a moral faggot that makes a living making viral videos moralizing to his moral faggot audience

Some of his videos calling out gym girls for recording normal people in the gym are necessary but for the most part yes he’s incredibly gay

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin