JOHN babowski

how you're a chadlite go slay:soy:
This is why I’m confused bro,

A moment ago u guys tell me Im not that goodlooking, extremely delusional, can’t get attractive bitches

But then u say this, I get that I’ve ticked u guys off and I need to stop annoying users but which one is it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
This is why I’m confused bro,

A moment ago u guys tell me Im not that goodlooking, extremely delusional, can’t get attractive bitches

But then u say this, I get that I’ve ticked u guys off and I need to stop annoying users but which one is it
I called you HTN in PMs

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Chadlite should slay easy peasy, not argue about being chadlite for 2 hours
Your going to say I’m narcy but I’ve hand many hot girls ask to fuck on snap but I am Seriously have mental issues

Htn bordering chadlite

Your going to say I’m narcy but I’ve hand many hot girls ask to fuck on snap but I am Seriously have mental issues
High schools easy mode even I’ve been asked before, my 5’4 friend who you mog go sui gets hit up every might Take giga nt pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
High schools easy mode even I’ve been asked before, my 5’4 friend who you mog go sui gets hit up every might Take giga nt pill
truecels get laid in HS and height dosen't really matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089 and Erik-Jón
But r u trolling when u say chadlite on the thread or am I something in between
Communicating Season 2 GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 15089
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 9670, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Erik-Jón
do you want to goom on the eyelashes of that wrinkled old bat because of her a10 eyes
fuck yes who wouldnt i even want her a10 genes in my offspring omg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 9670 and Erik-Jón
fuck yes who wouldnt i even want her a10 genes in my offspring omg
North atlandid only.:feelshehe: I’ve staffed calculating the perfect genetic math for me to pop out north atlandid slayers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 15089
North atlandid only.:feelshehe: I’ve staffed calculating the perfect genetic math for me to pop out north atlandid slayers
What are the percentages, share with us!

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 18931, Deleted member 15089 and 2 others
Calve aren’t done yet I’ll make a post on it tn, it will take a lot of hard work to correct me, you will be happy to know a small sprinkle of chink turanid is in there

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Hey whats up what with my light blue hunter eyes
they are light blue hunetr eyes but they are not as light blue as the girls i posted also what the fuck is wrong with your avi jesse pinkman fitted your persona much better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 13332
Also I know u didn’t want to interact with me but u did ask me a question so I have one since it applys to me soon

Let’s say I’m in college. I know you can’t say for sure but given my face what percent of attractive girls do u think wouldn’t give me a chance based on looks

• +1
4FA25C89 529D 4710 9F29 7060B4319896

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Let’s say I’m in college. I know you can’t say for sure but given my face what percent of attractive girls do u think wouldn’t give me a chance based on looks
The fuck do I know kid i never went to college but maybe top 70% or so I'd presume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 13332 and Erik-Jón
Also I know u didn’t want to interact with me but u did ask me a question so I have one since it applys to me soon

0% once they sense your autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089, Deleted member 9670, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
The fuck do I know kid i never went to college but maybe top 70% or so I'd presume
Im in college and 90% of girls love me and want my dick , so compare me a real chadlite to him . Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
Wait u think 30/100 or 70/100 would reject me

Also are you taking about normie or attractive girls

• +1

7/10 would reject you and 85/100 would reject you

• +1

you are top 70% in men
but yeah most would reject you, you'd have to be a solid chad for a 50%+ success rate just based on looks alone
you would pull becky - htbs

• +1
man you cunts are fucked in the head. The dude is gl but you have destroyed his brain; he will probably need a therapist now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670