John Bolton is a Misanthropist Incel

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
John Bolton is one of the most destructive politicians in recent American history. He lobbys for war, destruction, and for policies that cause economic destruction whenever he gets the chance. One could argue as a neoconservative he believes he's making the world a better place through interventionism but he KNOWS these policies cause more harm than good. He dodged the draft saying the Vietnam war was a waste and it was inwinnable, yet once he got any power he lobbyed for wars exactly like the Vietnam war almost as if he knows the destruction it will cause. What if what he wants is as much destruction as possible?

Bolton was very ugly in his youth. There's a picture of him young. There's more if you care to look for them on the internet but he was not an attractive guy. It's likely that with constant rejection as an ugly incel he became a misanthropist, but instead of going ER he got a position in government where he could cause more destruction to more lives than he ever could any other way. If this is true John Bolton has the same mentality and attitude towards humanity as the Columbine shooters and ER.

Attachments

• bolton young.jpg
    bolton young.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 56
  • john bolton.jpg
    john bolton.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 54
jfl didnt read, opinion of a curry does not matter, that guy is a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
This guy admits im obviously not curry, come here and speak some truth again @shitskincurry

This guy admits im obviously not curry, come here and speak some truth again @shitskincurry
light curry pheno, the first impression everyone gets is curry, just do a poll

light curry pheno, the first impression everyone gets is curry, just do a poll
No you are the first one saying this lmao @androidcel thought i was russian for example. You are just very bad at phenotypes.

no you are the first one saying this lmao @androidcel thought i was russian for example
russia is massive, u fucking autist, there are brown russians
u look curry easily

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
John Bolton is one of the most destructive politicians in recent American history. He lobbys for war, destruction, and for policies that cause economic destruction whenever he gets the chance. One could argue as a neoconservative he believes he's making the world a better place through interventionism but he KNOWS these policies cause more harm than good. He dodged the draft saying the Vietnam war was a waste and it was inwinnable, yet once he got any power he lobbyed for wars exactly like the Vietnam war almost as if he knows the destruction it will cause. What if what he wants is as much destruction as possible?

Bolton was very ugly in his youth. There's a picture of him young. There's more if you care to look for them on the internet but he was not an attractive guy. It's likely that with constant rejection as an ugly incel he became a misanthropist, but instead of going ER he got a position in government where he could cause more destruction to more lives than he ever could any other way. If this is true John Bolton has the same mentality and attitude towards humanity as the Columbine shooters and ER.
young him mogs you

No you are the first one saying this lmao @androidcel thought i was russian for example. You are just very bad at phenotypes.
i have never said that you look like Russian

ive seen ur pic u look arab lol
keep coping im north african, with 0 arab in me, cry me a river u look curry as shit

keep coping im north african, with 0 arab in me, cry me a river u look curry as shit
your appearance tells me otherwise you look middle eastern phenotype. Im medditerranean

your appearance tells me otherwise you look middle eastern phenotype. Im medditerranean
you look curry, u shit in streets jfl
nope son, im pure mediterranean,
u look like sid so race doesnt even matter for u

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
U look like ahmed the dead terrorist
fuck u just hurt my feelings br0, doesnt take away from the fact THAT YOU LOOK CURRY

fuck u just hurt my feelings br0, doesnt take away from the fact THAT YOU LOOK CURRY
Cope everyone in real life that wonder where im from allways say russia or somewhere southern europe jfl. You on the other hand extreme phenotype from around arab world. You just don't know phenotypes bro you are the firrst one saying curry this is not even close to curry pheno:

Cope everyone in real life that wonder where im from allways say russia or somewhere southern europe jfl. You on the other hand extreme phenotype from around arab world.
i slay IRL with confirmations from members here, u dont.
everyone on the forum here thinks ur a curry

i slay IRL with confirmations from members here, u dont.
everyone on the forum here thinks ur a curry
You only slay monsters in runescape and nobody here thinks im curry except you lol

• JFL
Reactions: Sc22
What the fuck? His post was well thought out.
Very true mate. He is a completely sick fuck.