@john_babowski is the true example of what's wrong with this forum and blackpill

D

Deleted member 17676

This life is rigged and u will lose even if u win
a good looking guy who can get girls after girls,can have a top tier social circle,can be extremly popular but he choses to rot on this forum with truecels and retards calling him ugly and giving advice for stupid surgeries and he being a retard asks for a rating but deep down he knows he is a good looking guy but the blackpill which corrupted his mind tells him that "NOOOOO,U AREN'T ENOUGH" and ugly retards in a fit of jealousy say that same shit that he is a "decently gl guy".it reminds me of the poem about a frog and a nightangle.the gulliable nightangle even after being a very good singer listened to frog who was a very bad singer but a master manipulator who tricked the nightangle into killing her and become the sole singer of the town.the frogs are the retarded users here and the nightanglle is you.

nigga leave this forum,u have a face that most of the people wont achive even after looksmaxxing.this site will eat u alive.
this advice is to every autist who knows they are above average.

this dosen't mean this shite is shit.it can give very good advice but finding that advice is like a needle in a haystack.
@john_babowski
@RabidRosaries
@sub5inchcel
@8PSLcel
@justbentbro
@TheBlunderYears

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, FailedNormieManlet, justinzayn and 9 others
ye i remember the froght and nightingale story cbse 8th standard non detailed portions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 17676
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ascension, Deleted member 20452 and 1 other person
mirin ur memory,truly u are a brahmin.
@VedicAryan33 do you have that brahmin meme compared to dravidians the one u posted on ur insta?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@VedicAryan33 do you have that brahmin meme compared to dravidians the one u posted on ur insta?
that nigga u tagged was last seen one month ago,he ain't seeing this

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
he should get wraparound jaw implant to be considered a human imo

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, justinzayn, Hueless and 6 others
he should get wraparound jaw implant to be considered a human imo
ik u have beef with him,he is an autistic narcy so isn't surprising.what did he do btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
ik u have beef with him,he is an autistic narcy so isn't surprising.
i dont have beef, i just had fun

he is a strong htn but has a stare of abused dog, no wonder he is here

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: currylightskin, justinzayn, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
Babowski is normie who thinks he's a god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Hueless, Deleted member 8608 and 4 others
Just get a top tier social circle bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, currylightskin, Hueless and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
he is far from a normie lmaoo,that state of this forum
he' 5'9 and he wants stacies

idk he dosen't look like a typical goodllooking guy I think his skull is too short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 17676 and 1 other person
a good looking guy who can get girls after girls,can have a top tier social circle,can be extremly popular but he choses to rot on this forum with truecels and retards calling him ugly and giving advice for stupid surgeries and he being a retard asks for a rating but deep down he knows he is a good looking guy but the blackpill which corrupted his mind tells him that "NOOOOO,U AREN'T ENOUGH" and ugly retards in a fit of jealousy say that same shit that he is a "decently gl guy".it reminds me of the poem about a frog and a nightangle.the gulliable nightangle even after being a very good singer listened to frog who was a very bad singer but a master manipulator who tricked the nightangle into killing her and become the sole singer of the town.the frogs are the retarded users here and the nightanglle is you.

nigga leave this forum,u have a face that most of the people wont achive even after looksmaxxing.this site will eat u alive.
this advice is to every autist who knows they are above average.

this dosen't mean this shite is shit.it can give very good advice but finding that advice is like a needle in a haystack.
@john_babowski
@RabidRosaries
@sub5inchcel
@8PSLcel
@justbentbro
@TheBlunderYears
its over for me bro

Attachments

• 1659106005389.jpg
    1659106005389.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
never prettyboymaxx as an ethnic :lul::lul::lul:
pretty boy is meta, just look at all the chad on this forum like the niko guy

i just want to be able to reject stacy bitches

as an ethnic you have to be low inhib and maestheticmaxx in the west to slay

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

you need to be nordic for that

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, justinzayn, ascension and 1 other person
we are mentally ill. it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 17676
he is gl and if he ntmaxx he can get one,he gives nt vibes
You do realize a ”top tier social circle” is famous people with money. He’s neither famous or have money so they’re never even going to speak to him.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, justinzayn, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
Maybe I’m wrong but I honestly don’t think his looks level is high enough to slay hot girls in 2022 without some status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 8608
as an ethnic you have to be low inhib and maestheticmaxx in the west to slay
nah i have seen prettyboy indians on tiktok it can work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
yea i need to gtfo this forum. wtf am i doing here with legit autists and indian truecels. what the fuck am i doing jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hc8ewyhfx43, justinzayn, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
yea i need to gtfo this forum. wtf am i doing here with legit autists and indian truecels. what the fuck am i doing jfl
its because u are retarded. if u were a normal human u would not be here. its ur destiny
destinycel

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 17676 and prettyboislime
yes but i live in the real world where ethnic "prettyboys" dont do well
u can still do prettyboy and have a maestheticmaxx physique brah

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
its because u are retarded. if u were a normal human u would not be here. its ur destiny
destinycel
son u clearly don’t kno me

i’m the most sane user in the forum ngl i need to take advantage that i’m still nt and leave before it eats me alive

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 20452
yes but i live in the real world where ethnic "prettyboys" dont do well
yimou hsve a point masculine maxxinf is kegit for ethnics and also roadman maxxing

son u clearly don’t kno me

i’m the most sane user in the forum ngl i need to take advantage that i’m still nt and leave before it eats me alive
u have 2k posts this year, you are not going anywhere :lul: DOOMED

yimou hsve a point masculine maxxinf is kegit for ethnics and also roadman maxxing
what does masc maxxing even attract besides other men? like ive banged a few dudes but im not gay bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and prettyboislime
he' 5'9 and he wants stacies

idk he dosen't look like a typical goodllooking guy I think his skull is too short
He can get short Stacie's and stacy-lite imho
He absolutely looks like a gl guy and his skull is compact,I have seen his boat on r/rateme and r/amiugly,they are pretty good

u have 2k posts this year, you are not going anywhere :lul: DOOMED

what does masc maxxing even attract besides other men? like ive banged a few dudes but im not gay bro
retard. ur literally the people the guy in this thread is talking about:feelskek: i’ve got bitches, social circle, looks, height , and u , some worthless perma rotter truecel is telling me it’s over. I really need to gtfo here:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 17676

This kind of look will hard mog any prettyboy ethnic and outslay him easily in the west. As an ethnic in west you have to be aggresive, low inhib otherwise over

You do realize a ”top tier social circle” is famous people with money. He’s neither famous or have money so they’re never even going to speak to him.
I meant a top tier circle by his standards and in relative to what he has,he can become semi-famous although he won't be rich jfl he is white.u don't have to be super rich to have a good social circle

I was dead thinking this shit before I opened up this forum jfl this was the first thread I seen too. it’s a sign atp. I alr got the shit I needed but i’m still here wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and prettyboislime
Maybe I’m wrong but I honestly don’t think his looks level is high enough to slay hot girls in 2022 without some status
U are not entirely wrong imho no offense.he has very good and nt looks.he won't b able to slay super hot girls but he can let semi hot and gl girls easily

View attachment 1805560
This kind of look will hard mog any prettyboy ethnic and outslay him easily in the west. As an ethnic in west you have to be aggresive, low inhib otherwise over
the fact this guy literally is pretty boy maxxed, he is not masc at all

if he used enough make up he could turn into cute lesbian lady

the fact this guy literally is pretty boy maxxed, he is not masc at all

if he used enough make up he could turn into cute lesbian lady
JFL he's maesthetic not a prettyboy

He can get short Stacie's and stacy-lite imho
He absolutely looks like a gl guy and his skull is compact,I have seen his boat on r/rateme and r/amiugly,they are pretty good
Yes he has a squashed skull like an Indian.

At 5'9 ur below average his IRL presence is going to suffer because of that

Yes he has a squashed skull like an Indian.

At 5'9 ur below average his IRL presence is going to suffer because of that
He is going to only suffer when he tries to score very hot girls.other than that,it's easy for him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Anyone who gets mentally fucked by this forum is a retard tbh. Like no shit looks matter a lot, you don't need to be a model though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 9670
Anyone who gets mentally fucked by this forum is a retard tbh. Like no shit looks matter a lot, you don't need to be a model though.
ur already mentally fucked if you get here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hc8ewyhfx43, Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 9670
He has a short skull and is 5'9. Even without status and wealth he would slay.
and babowksi is zayn tier :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

zayn is one of best looking men ever

and babowksi is zayn tier :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

zayn is one of best looking men ever
Not what I meant I mean that Babowskis skull and height are not the main failos. Babowskis face is just not good enough on its own.