Johnny Depp big forehead and cuck eyes how was he a star?

Fringe, bangs and perms are the most popular haircut for young men today bro, go on tiktok and see for yourself. All these haircuts hides the forhead to some degree.
LOL tictoc those low T skinny bugmen cant slay anything except a 12 yr old. Theres a difference between real life and internet clout zoomer
they literally do stop coping nobody wants a weak nu male flat faced fker , johny depp had his collagen +hair + lower third carrying him in to chad hood
Dfdaddc978e25e4890779a853b8fc609

muh slope

Last edited:
LOL tictoc those low T skinny bugmen cant slay anything except a 12 yr old. Theres a difference between real life and internet clout zoomer

View attachment 405596
muh slope

If you think TikTok isn't on the cutting edge of trends amongst youth these days then I don't know what to say. Wishful thinking at best.

If you think TikTok isn't on the cutting edge of trends amongst youth these days then I don't know what to say. Wishful thinking at best.
Ahh im probably just older than u kids. If you go up to 21+ yr old girls in the club looking like a skinny sad boy your ass getting laughed at

Ahh im probably just older than u kids. If you go up to 21+ yr old girls in the club looking like a skinny sad boy your ass getting laughed at
Im 28 myself and none of my peers have those phaggy cuts so Im with you, but most member here are younger