D

Deleted member 4797

Kraken
Johnny Depp beforeafter better ma

Also a radix implant. Thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Darkstrand, reptiles and 3 others
His lower cheekbone wouldnt exactly move forwards like in the morph.. the perceived change in nose size tho is totally possible with a proper cut. Whats a radix implant?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
improvement, looks actually human now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2733 and 4 others
aspie fuck

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
His lower cheekbone wouldnt exactly move forwards like in the morph.. the perceived change in nose size tho is totally possible with a proper cut. Whats a radix implant?

10 1055 b 004 140249 c021 f004

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and NarcyChadlite
Depp recessed, there is actually no Male who isnt anymore

Needs more forward growth

HNGGHH (nohomo)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 685
You turned him into a curry.
You mean Aryan? Where do you think curries got that structure from? Especially seeing how the other half of the admixture was sourced from Africa?

You mean Aryan? Where do you think curries got that structure from? Especially seeing how the other half of the admixture was sourced from Africa?
I don't know what Aryan really is nor do I care ngl
He looks worse

I don't know what Aryan really is nor do I care ngl
He looks worse
Betamanlet thinks you are just mad about that not even three bimaxes will get you that level of growth. Or are you willing to admit that your aesthetic sense has been Pavlovian conditioned by the massive prevalence of bad growth? Classic cyancel moment.

Betamanlet thinks you are just mad about that not even three bimaxes will get you that level of growth. Or are you willing to admit that your aesthetic sense has been Pavlovian conditioned by the massive prevalence of bad growth? Classic cyancel moment.
Second pic mogs the third one.

You're so obviously autistic, he looks like shit in the third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, ScramFranklin and wasted
From invisible to invisible

I'm losing hope for this forum. Most of you have zero understanding about aesthetics.
Such a good way to degrade someone just lol

Must be so reliving to come up with your own theories about why somethings ideal instead of listening to women. Now get the fuck out you overintellectual loser

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel